CID

Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 116)

Post Reply New Post

Page 116 of 123

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I want someone from IF to go and interview both of the duo, record it and post it here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86Shagnikadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 116)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaPadmpriyamano86visromastonish-Twinkles-debasree04

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the caps Shruti ... each cap is  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

My little attempt to decode the Part - 1 in my own understanding - not sure how well I could interpret Embarrassed

I suppose Interviewer first asked about ' when did CID started ? ' Daya Sir replies 15 years back during Jan 1998 ...

a scene from CID is played 

Later the Reports must have asked about his (Daya Sir's) offscreen chemistry with his costars - a scene from " Daya ek qatil "

Daya Sir says something about Adi Sir , Satam Sr and the rest of the crew members as well -  I guess he said " we are like a family - we bond well with each other as we spent most of our time together on the sets " later again a CID scene 

Interviewer ask about the ' total time schedule ' Daya Sir replies - time schedule isn't fixed - we work 30 days a month - he says something about health -

He added that he has issues with his knee if he keeps shooting for more than 3-4 hours at a stretch. but there's nothing serious, just rest overnight and it's fine.

I suppose he further said " day and night we are required to shoot so there's no particular time for the shooting timings - its not like we don't have social life but sometimes we get busy through out the day that's why we get less time for social appearance ..

next a scene from  Kolkatta episode 

back to report - asks something CID has been running since 14 , 15 years Daya Sir corrects 15 years completed - reporter continues 16th year running - I didn't understood here what question was actually asked 

Daya Sir starts narrating from how did it all started for him - he shares about his dad  Chendrashekar Shetty - weightlifting championship title during 1958 to 1964 - his own athletic journey from 1991 to 1994 as a throw disc player  - playing State National for Maharastra - he couldn't continue due to his leg injury ..

next he tells something about between 1992 -1993 - I couldn't catch it sorry - later he said he tried many jobs and ultimately CID happened to him -  he continues - " nothing was planned to get into the field of acting , but it was destiny and God's will which brought me here " Embarrassed

Kolkata scene one again - back to the reporter 

Report questions - " In films body doubles are used for doing stunts have u ever happened to take the help of dupes for doing stunts in CID "

Daya Sir replies - We use very less of dupes or body doubles during CID shoots , he explains something about weights , etc I didn't get it

He said that he weighs around 100-105 kg and the harnesses and safety equipment available in India are sometimes not sufficient for him...and at that time he uses body doubles.

Later Reporter questions - Your are very poopular , have u ever been approached for movies - not sure whether it's the same way asked

Daya Sir replies - I did two films , Johnny Gaddar and Runaway - " many film offers are coming my way but the major issues is with the dates -  

He said that the filmmakers demand 30-35 days at a stretch. We can give max 4 days at a stretch.

We have been running this show for 15 years and during the course of this there has been no situation where an actor has vanished for several days. That's the commitment we have to this show. We are available 30 X 24.

I keep shooting for 30 days a month , films demand many days commitment at a stretch for outdoor or indoor shoots and I can't afford it as CID is my priority - if CID is continuing for more than 15 years its because of the actors contribution majorly , who never compromise over their dates of shoot for CID - we have to be available for 24 hours any time required during the 30 days shooting commitment for CID  - that's the reason we get very few breaks due to our job "

he concludes - " because of artists contribution , date wise the show is successful " ClapClap

Later Reporter ask something - I couldn't understand what he meant except the word ' family ' 

Please No: I don't even know whether its Tamil , Kanada or Mallu , I found many words very familiar to my understanding so I tried to translate according to my understanding Embarrassed

its my little attempt of 'supposes ,assumptions & guesses' --  Pardon me for any errors , excuse me if the post itself is an error EmbarrassedLOL  

Twinkle seems to have done it mostly as I have interpreted it with my limited knowledge...I added 2-3 lines..check the red font.

Edited by visrom - 15 November 2012 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86-Twinkles-

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I want someone from IF to go and interview both of the duo, record it and post it here.
Please note this... Those who are going to Mumbai soon Tongue

Thanks for the translation Vis and Twinkles ... Lovely interview.. He is such an awesome singer Day Dreaming

Thanks Shreya for the cute caps Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by -Twinkles-

Interviewer ask about the ' total time schedule ' Daya Sir replies - time schedule isn't fixed - we work 30 days a month - he says something about health -

He added that he has issues with his knee if he keeps shooting for more than 3-4 hours at a stretch. but there's nothing serious, just rest overnight and it's fine.

----I had to replay the video thrice to understand the catchy words - its seems I understood this matter only to 10% LOLLOL  

Daya Sir replies - We use very less of dupes or body doubles during CID shoots , he explains something about weights , etc I didn't get it

He said that he weighs around 100-105 kg and the harnesses and safety equipment available in India are sometimes not sufficient for him...and at that time he uses body doubles.

--  I was waiting for this part Big smileBig smile

Daya Sir replies - I did two films , Johnny Gaddar and Runaway - " many film offers are coming my way but the major issues is with the dates -  

He said that the filmmakers demand 30-35 days at a stretch. We can give max 4 days at a stretch.

We have been running this show for 15 years and during the course of this there has been no situation where an actor has vanished for several days. That's the commitment we have to this show. We are available 30 X 24.

Twinkle seems to have done it mostly as I have interpreted it with my limited knowledge...I added 2-3 lines..check the red font.

Thank you so much for doing this Hug  I was waiting for someone to fill in Tongue  

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Shruti

thanks for the Day Dreaming caps Smile

@Visrom

thanks for adding to the translation Smile

...-Shreya-...

IF-Dazzler

...-Shreya-...

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I didn't understand anything !! Thanks guys for translating and posting the previous interview caps :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top