CID

Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 123

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
My little attempt to decode the Part - 1 in my own understanding - not sure how well I could interpret Embarrassed

I suppose Interviewer first asked about ' when did CID started ? ' Daya Sir replies 15 years back during Jan 1998 ...

a scene from CID is played 

Later the Reports must have asked about his (Daya Sir's) offscreen chemistry with his costars - a scene from " Daya ek qatil "

Daya Sir says something about Adi Sir , Satam Sr and the rest of the crew members as well -  I guess he said " we are like a family - we bond well with each other as we spent most of our time together on the sets " later again a CID scene 

Interviewer ask about the ' total time schedule ' Daya Sir replies - time schedule isn't fixed - we work 30 days a month - he says something about health - I suppose he further said " day and night we are required to shoot so there's no particular time for the shooting timings - its not like we don't have social life but sometimes we get busy through out the day that's why we get less time for social appearance ..

next a scene from  Kolkatta episode 

back to report - asks something CID has been running since 14 , 15 years Daya Sir corrects 15 years completed - reporter continues 16th year running - I didn't understood here what question was actually asked 

Daya Sir starts narrating from how did it all started for him - he shares about his dad  Chendrashekar Shetty - weightlifting championship title during 1958 to 1964 - his own athletic journey from 1991 to 1994 as a throw disc player  - playing State National for Maharastra - he couldn't continue due to his leg injury ..

next he tells something about between 1992 -1993 - I couldn't catch it sorry - later he said he tried many jobs and ultimately CID happened to him -  he continues - " nothing was planned to get into the field of acting , but it was destiny and God's will which brought me here " Embarrassed

Kolkata scene one again - back to the reporter 

Report questions - " In films body doubles are used for doing stunts have u ever happened to take the help of dupes for doing stunts in CID "

Daya Sir replies - We use very less of dupes or body doubles during CID shoots , he explains something about weights , etc I didn't get it

Later Reporter questions - Your are very poopular , have u ever been approached for movies - not sure whether it's the same way asked

Daya Sir replies - I did two films , Johnny Gaddar and Runaway - " many film offers are coming my way but the major issues is with the dates -  I keep shooting for 30 days a month , films demand many days commitment at a stretch for outdoor or indoor shoots and I can't afford it as CID is my priority - if CID is continuing for more than 15 years its because of the actors contribution majorly , who never compromise over their dates of shoot for CID - we have to be available for 24 hours any time required during the 30 days shooting commitment for CID  - that's the reason we get very few breaks due to our job "

he concludes - " because of artists contribution , date wise the show is successful " ClapClap

Later Reporter ask something - I couldn't understand what he meant except the word ' family ' 

Please No: I don't even know whether its Tamil , Kanada or Mallu , I found many words very familiar to my understanding so I tried to translate according to my understanding Embarrassed

its my little attempt of 'supposes ,assumptions & guesses' --  Pardon me for any errors , excuse me if the post itself is an error EmbarrassedLOL  

Edited by -Twinkles- - 10 November 2012 at 3:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarpadma_ssfairy1subha.mano86visromastonishdebasree04-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 115)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I guess you are right...I saw it in fast fwd...Tongue

So, Tulu has some Telugu influence as well. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I guess you are right...I saw it in fast fwd...Tongue

So, Tulu has some Telugu influence as well. LOL

Latest self discovery LOLLOLLOL

subha.

IF-Dazzler

subha.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanks @Forfriend for the interview videos!!Thanks @Vis and @twinky for the translation!Big smile
and,also thanks to sahaya TV for the interview!! I wish the  news channels keep airing such interviews at regular intervals!

Its a very nice interview.Daya sir truly is a wonderful singerStar and a very generous person!Approve

Forfriend

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Finally what does "jokulu" mean... Sometimes looking at the sentence formation.. i felt it meant "people".. Is it right??? Confused

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Forfreind

thanks for sharing the interviews Smile

@Visrom

thanks for the translation Big smile

@Twinkles

thanks for ur efforts also Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forfriend-Twinkles-

Forfriend

Forfriend

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@ Visrom and Twinkle

Thanks a lot for translation Smile

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I want a Hindi interview, just like the Jam one.

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top