Gazab ka hai din...ArjuHi Style !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
guyz, after watchin ystrdays episode, i jz realized, isn;t it the place n the way it ws all shot n picturised, rem,inds us of the QSQT song, Gazab ka hai din...?? JUhi Chawla, bubbly n talkative girl with a Khadoos yet pure at heart boy Aamir.. omg.... i wana see tht song picturised on ArjuHi...!! excited*** i know it'll be damnnn gooddd... ossmmm....!! hope CVs cn see this..n evn Kritz ws askin for the suggestion for the songs to be used.. so we can go with ths one... haayeyy.. m on cloud nine aftr imagining tht song with ystday's Video.. what do you think?? do share in with us....!!! No Offences to anyone..... ;))))

Edited by starry.phoenix - 08 December 2010 at 5:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gazab ka hai din...ArjuHi Style !!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hiii shikha di Embarrassed i so agree with u that i had already opened a thread on this beforeTongueLOLbut same pinch on matching thoughtsBig smile

here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1557794Embarrassed

Edited by Pranii - 08 December 2010 at 5:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

hiii shikha di :)) i so agree with u that i had already opened a thread on this before :P but same pinch on matching thoughts :D

songs on arjuhi one ??? n same pinch... eee** lolz**
i wish smone creates a VM on thsEmbarrassed

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

so true ya ,  I love that song and when I saw them walking like that It reminded me of QSQT , they should have used the song tune in the background. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.