Members Lounge

up coming 2011-cricket-WORLD CUP

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhilpeterson

akhilpeterson

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Really this WORLD CUP is going to be the best advantage to the investor because it is going to be
held on tri-nation i.e INDIA-SRILANKA- BANGLADESH . Every one look up on that time because all world searching this world cup. Our country is going to be strong and strong on the economically basis.So that our people are very much cleaver how to earn money.

What you think about the impact on share market  due to this 2011 WORLD CUP ?Please give me a
the advice . But my thought is that if india will win this world cup it gives a huge benefit to general people.

Further reference please visit to our : http://www.utkarshtechnologies.in/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "up coming 2011-cricket-WORLD CUP" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top