Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
they showed ArjUhi on SBS....the segment was aati kya khandala

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKchristiandior.ipkknd06Pranii

rasika.KK Goldie
rasika.KK
rasika.KK

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for sharingSmileCan you please provide the details of this segmentSmile
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
act when i switched on my TV it was ending...i guess arjun was asking arohi aati kya khandala.....i saw that much....they also showed arohis dance on tip tip in other segment...that segment name was chandni of TV
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

yup karanika were shown on sbb today ..!!! they were going to some hill station..or some police station i am cofused!!..but looks interesting!!they were so funny and cuteEmbarrassed

rasika.KK Goldie
rasika.KK
rasika.KK

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

act when i switched on my TV it was ending...i guess arjun was asking arohi aati kya khandala.....i saw that much....they also showed arohis dance on tip tip in other segment...that segment name was chandni of TV

Ok
Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i also saw the SBS segment,,they showed that arhun and arohi were on the roads and were walking ,,,,arohi also went to some police station,,but as arjun didnot go she also came back,,,she rested on a stone and then arjun gave her his hands,,arohi held the hands and they walked,,,offscreen they showed that kritika was shouting bcoz she didnot want to reveal the suspense and karan was singing "gazab ka hai din" and arjuhi told that they arenot sure if they are going to police station or hill station,,,,and "chalti kya khandala"

the segment was hilarious,,,
Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
watch at 5.17WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKchristiandior.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index