Page 1 of 1

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
they showed ArjUhi on SBS....the segment was aati kya khandala

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKDiorRouge.ipkknd06Pranii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Arohi On SBS today" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for sharingSmileCan you please provide the details of this segmentSmile

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
act when i switched on my TV it was ending...i guess arjun was asking arohi aati kya khandala.....i saw that much....they also showed arohis dance on tip tip in other segment...that segment name was chandni of TV

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

yup karanika were shown on sbb today ..!!! they were going to some hill station..or some police station i am cofused!!..but looks interesting!!they were so funny and cuteEmbarrassed

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

act when i switched on my TV it was ending...i guess arjun was asking arohi aati kya khandala.....i saw that much....they also showed arohis dance on tip tip in other segment...that segment name was chandni of TV

Ok

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i also saw the SBS segment,,they showed that arhun and arohi were on the roads and were walking ,,,,arohi also went to some police station,,but as arjun didnot go she also came back,,,she rested on a stone and then arjun gave her his hands,,arohi held the hands and they walked,,,offscreen they showed that kritika was shouting bcoz she didnot want to reveal the suspense and karan was singing "gazab ka hai din" and arjuhi told that they arenot sure if they are going to police station or hill station,,,,and "chalti kya khandala"

the segment was hilarious,,,

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
watch at 5.17WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKDiorRouge.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.