Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
after watching the last two episodes i feel sad. how can the family be so mean? i know the older brother had problems but now they all do. and the dad and dadaji are elders they must have some sense in them. like it was funny and cute during the wedding when they didn't know the right songs etc. poor girl is still in her lengha. its hurtful to watch. at least gyan helped out. thank god!

Edited by scinerd - 08 December 2010 at 1:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shpgrlsuecnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "comedy or cruelty?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I know right, they are still in their wedding outfits and they are out there making tea and cooking for the rest of them...

However I don't think the intention is to be mean to her...

yea...it's hard to watch...at least Toasty is taking it sportingly now...but we are so in for a breakdown soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdisomersnycsweetie

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Same sentiments here. Infact, I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm angry on Tej's family because they're all a lil cuckoo, but I'm definately irritated. They're slowly getting on my nerves. Toasty hardly stepped in and she had to wipe her own feet marks, pick up the rice, make tea and now cook. Plus, the house is a disgusting state and her bedroom, don't get me started!

Dadaji and Pitaji and even Pashu Bhaiya have been married, they should at least remember a lil something from their days on how to treat a woman on her first day. Sheesh!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenscinerdisomersnycsweetiebsingapury

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
agar Pitaji, Dadaji and Pashu Bhaiya ko apana wedding day yaad hota to baat hi alag hoti Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

new world

new world

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Before Toasty came in the house, the tea was made in one big pan for everybody. Then how come all of a sudden,everyone has different tastes now.

scinerd

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Same sentiments here. Infact, I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm angry on Tej's family because they're all a lil cuckoo, but I'm definately irritated. They're slowly getting on my nerves. Toasty hardly stepped in and she had to wipe her own feet marks, pick up the rice, make tea and now cook. Plus, the house is a disgusting state and her bedroom, don't get me started!

Dadaji and Pitaji and even Pashu Bhaiya have been married, they should at least remember a lil something from their days on how to treat a woman on her first day. Sheesh!

i agree with u

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks for all the replies! yes i know the family doesn't know much about women but still they can't be that ignorant about them. maybe ved but still. i really hope things turn around soon and we get back to some comedy.

ipodmackid

Goldie

ipodmackid

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
watch the show for lighter moments - do not want  to see the evil in- lawa- etc
want the comedy element back

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.