India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi-purab quarrels (Page 2)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 7:04am | IP Logged
welcome ides...yup.....thnx for lending a completely new light to this issue.I had never viewed it in that sense.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 8:54am | IP Logged
thnx all
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

last quarrel seemed more of a lovers tiff than serious fight, but then it can blow out of propotion any time especially with armaan pushing jassi to her limits and jassi taking purab for granted

puja

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

For a first post, that was insightful and eloquent. Great that you stopped being a silent member, ides! Clap

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I totally agree that these Jassi-Purab quarells are building up to something. In fact, after I saw the episode these were not quarell quarell really but there was some sort of flirtation going on there, subtle, yet it was there. I think Jassi cares what Purab thinks about her, but she does not realize it yet, she is going to fall in love with Purab big time. IN fact, she is in love with Purab, but just does not realize it yet. 
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

My take on this is that T&D are sitting on the fence; they are too scared to jump on either side and end up upsetting either Armaan or Purab's fan. They will probably go the way the wind blows. If they cannot change the end - then we know what happens in the end.

I liked the light conversation between Purab and Jassi, some respite from Purab's preaching (though I think Jassi needed to hear it, for her to make her decisions).

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 24 September 2004 at 1:46pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think so too.....there do seem undercurrents at play here... perhaps she has strong feelings for Purab already but is not too sure after the recent betrayal from Armaan.....maybe after one of these quarrels if Purab distances himself from Jassi, she would realize her feelings for him..........as they say absence makes the heart go fonder....
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

i still don't understand ,especially after the last episode how T&D plan to accomplish the herculean task of justifying armaan's ending up with jassi.his character gets painted blacker by day. okay, so he is arrogant, irresponsible, comsumate flirt, egoist, stupid, manipulative liar........but the way he asked jassi to get coffee in front of sheetal after making her the ceo should be the last nail in coffin. How much do you expect a girl to forgive for love(one that might come in future for now it is a painful crush). once in a blue moon  stupidity, lies, infidelity can be forgiven but how can someone forgive constant degrading beyond me. i would be murderous by now if someone treated me like that. by the way what message are they sending ..that it is okay to be emotionally abused if you are in loveor have a crush .honestly nothing about armaan has disgusted me more than what he did in yesterday's episode.(i am ceo and jassi is the cleaning woman who will serve coffee.....oh did i mention i ruined gm and jassi is also its owner and gets to play ceo when it serves my whim).the nerve of this guy.......

from where i stand(sensibly) armaan has lost jassi, purab's future still has to be decided but then with an additional year extension they still need to drag the story with some twists and turns. however unless they decide on a direction , the show is bound to go downhill.

though i think that "bound by contact" part is crap, as i am sure any contract can be modified with a little persuation and enticement. also i keep wondering why these guys are so stuck on the original ending part when T&D have been playing with the whole story until now.the only way to get armaan and jassi together is for him to have a car accident with jassi where one of them loses his/her memory forever.(typical ekta twist to get out of tight spots).

puja

Go to top