Uravugal

*Uravugal December 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

wednesday  22.12.10 Episode-398 Update

Conversation b/w vislam and mangalam going on....Visalam says everything will befine once ur daughtercomes to my house as my marumagal...Mangalam wonders what is in mugs-swetha's mind ...She says all that she wants is swetha's happiness...

Temple....Senthi,ranjani and vasanthi in the temple....Vasanthi waiting fo someone...Senthil and ranjani konjufying the baby...Vasanthi comes to senthil and tells him to call murugan....Senthil calls him and asks..Murugan saysheis verybusy ...hewill be there in 30 mins...Vasanthi goes back to continue  her walking practice...

Murugan's shop...Officers from agriculture dept comes and asks for some stock list details...Murugan provides them the same...Here vasanthi again comes to senthil and gets his mobile phone and she herself calls murugan....Murugan says he will be there soon and cuts the call..vasanthi calls again and murugan cuts the call...This game goes for some time...Atlast murugan swiches off the mobile....Vasanthi sad...Senthil and ranjani decides to start the poojai ..Senthil ties the nonbu kayiru in rajnani's neck....Vasanthi looks at them ...she is angry.....Ranjani then ties the nonbu kayiru in vasanthi's neck.....poojai um over..murugar innum varakaanom....LOLLOL

NIght time..Murugar oruvazhiya reaches home...Mummy Lakshmi says ur pondatti rombha angry...Sends murugan to samadana paduthings....Murugan comes to his room and tells her the situation...asks sorry to her...But vasanthi still angry..ularufies...ur annan and anni over aa konji kittu irundhaanga in the kovil...t9hat too infront ofme...They dont undestand my mana nilamai...Senthil is irritated...

Vasanthi's ularal continues..says u r going and working..ur annan summa utkandhu eating...what nyayam is this?...Murugan warns her not to talk anything wrong abt her annan and anni...Vasanthi leaves the room angrily...

Ranjani calls gowri...Babu sits there and becoz of that gowri cuts the call..Ranjani calls again and again....But gowri strictly tells her not to call her again...Babu kku happy..gives his trademark villain look...Ranjani sad...Senthil comes and asks what happened?...Ranjani hesitates first ..but senthil forces her to tell...Ranjani tells him everything...Senthil is super shocked...She is acting like she hates us...Senthil says this is a very serious matter and we cant leaves this just like that...Senthil says "seemandam nnu solli we will bring gowri to paro's house"....

Senthil and ranjani in paro's house...They talk abt gowri's seemandam and paro says no....says gowri's r mamanar came and said that they should not come to his house till gowri's delivery...how can we go and talk abt seemandam...Namma enna maanam kettavangala??Senthil and ranjani shocked...

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friends, if you've read the update and like it, please press the like button.  We encourage our members to join the discuss as a way to appreciate the updaters.  Thank you!

Edited by shreenithi - 22 December 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanusushavvisowmya_jairamamara_50migannithyamkveclatatinarojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal December 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Thursday

Episode 399

Valaikappu talks going on...Paro says no..Senthil tries to convince her by saying we should do our duty...gowri is namma veettu ponnu...But paro still angry...says already gowri ya thalai muzhugiyachu...Now ranjani's turn to convince...says gowri theriyama seiyyara...If u dont want to come to that house..no probs..we both will go and talk abt this to gowri's mamanar...U can come there if they accept our proposal for valaikappu...Paro silent...But senthil and ranjani leaves to gowri's house ...Paro is confused...

2 new born(?) love birds (Love birds?love birds for visalam....friend birds for chitra...confused birds for us..LOLLOL)....walking in a park...Both birds thanking each other...says both has same wavelength...Swetha's mobile phonerings...RIngtone rombha soooper nnu mugs solraru...appadiyae kodu pottu road poda starting...edho maram,karuveppilai maram nu ellam pesarangappa...ConfusedConfused....Swetha says that K.maram storyline resembles her sondha kadhai soga kadhai....

Mugs asks for the reason...Swetha starts narrating K.Maram story...and also her story..and starts crying...finally she says i'll also end my life one day like K.Maram heroine...swetha cries and sits in a bench...Mugs kittttta poi sittingLOLLOL and tells her to stop crying...says he thought that swetha was a very brave girl..but she is a  kozhai...Swetha says yaarkitta naan yennoda story solluvenCryCry....Mugs consoles her with his long lecture...says...this crow pain flower can be cured...Self confidence is important...Be brave...They both leaves ...Swetha thanks him for his support....

Babu's house...Senthil and ranjani aajar..Senthil says theye r here to take gowri to her amma veedu for valaikappu...Babu's dad yosiching..SP,Babu,Gowri ellarum aajar....Dad calls gowri and asks her opinion...Gowri looks at her purushar..Babu says "i'll never send gowri anywhere..tell them to go away from here..Dead"...Senthil says she may be ur wife..but she is our daughter ....pls agree....Gowri says..."my mamanar will do this valaikappu and all...u ppl better leave..."...Ranjani and senthil leaves...Gowri in thoughts...

Ranjani and senthil comes and tells paro abt gowri's reply...Paro says idhukkudhaan i said..dont go there...Ranjani says her mamanar will do her valaikappu...we will go there ..after valaikappuwe will bring her with us...Paro not ready for that...Ranjani akss krish's opinion...Krish as usual mandaiya mandaiya aattingsDeadDead....But paro shouting at them...But ranjani firmly says "we r going to valaikappu and after valaikappu gets over we r bring her with us here...ambuttudhen..."...Paro and co confused....

Freeze...

Kalyana panjayathu in TMS,CM...here valaikappu Panjayath aaa??OuchOuchNadakattumSleepySleepy

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encouarge the members to come join us in the discussions!  Thank you

Edited by shreenithi - 24 December 2010 at 9:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaElystiaJanusushavvi

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaElystiasushavviJanunithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Archives Copy
Monday, Dec 27th, Episode 401

Ranjani stops everyone and says Gowri has all sondham and we are not dead yet. Though you guys have not invited us we have all rights to come.. All of them walk  to Gowri and looks pasama at her.. Gowri feels very uncomfortable and Babu kadu kadu.. Ranjini asks Krishnan to give the bangle box.. She picks the box and tells Gowri ideally we should put gold bangles first and then glass bangles .. but our current situation permits us to give you only glass bangles.. We are putting this bangles with all our love and blessings.. Be happy for ever.. she picks some bangles and tries to put it on Gowri's hands.. Gowri angrily pushes them and the bangles breaks into pieces.. All are shocked.. Babu is smiling.. Gowri says who asked you to come here.. Paro says hw can a girl not want her mom's side people when she is carrying.. Gowri says I don't; want nay one.. My husband is everything for me. Krishna  says how can our pasam on you just like that vanish.. Please don't talk like this.. Gowri says I have already told you many times.. My hubby and FIL have also warned you not to come here till I deliver.. why don't you guys understand that.. Don't you have brains.. Please go away..

Gowri walks out of the arena ..Paro and Devi walk out crying.. Ranjani decides to meet Gowri.. but Babu stops her and says don't disturb my wife.. Walk away before I push you out.. Senthil tries to raise his hand.. But Krishna stops him and ask Senthil to walk out with Ranjani..  Senthil angrily walks out followed by Ranjani.. Krishna apologizes to his mudhalali and walks out.. Subramani feels bad but Babu rejoices the moment.. Back at home, Paro polambufies.. I told you we will be insulted but none of you heeded to me..  She questions Krishna and Ranjani are you guys happy now.. She asks Senthil if this insult is enough for your lives..  Paro recollects her Gowri's words and decides.. come what may I will not see her again.. None of her things which might make us remember her should not be at this home any more..

Paro picks all clothes, photos of Gowri throws it out in the portico and burns them .. All others are shocked.. A sad version of Uravugal song is played .. Paro angrily stares at the burning materials and Krishna cries..

Gowri holds a family photo of AM and Co and cries for ill treating her family.. She says I wanted all of you guys to come and bless me on my Seemantham .. But when you guys came I chased you away.. I am repenting for marrying a wrong guy and I have accepted this as a punishment for my sin.. I have decided to go away from this world.. Hence I am behaving like this so that you guys hate and remove me totally form your heart and mind.. She cries some more holding the photo..

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 27 December 2010 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50MP_Radharojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanusushavviMP_Radhaeclatatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaamara_50JanusushavviMP_Radhaatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaamara_50sushavviMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Members, please Sign-In.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top