*Uravugal December 2010 Update Archive

Posted: 13 years ago

Wednesday 1st december 2010 episode 383 update

Pictures by Atina: Credits to thiraimovie.com

Visalam thappu thappa talks abt vasanthi's amma..Vasanthi cries and leaves the house..Murugan follows her...Chitra asusual crying🤢(dumbo😡)...AZ scolds his wife...asks one nalla kostin.."neeyellam oru pombalaiya?"...No answer from visalam...gives a "idhukkellam naan asaramaatten" look and leaves the place...Chitra alone stands and crying....(such a worst dialogue...idhukkum indha family la irundhu ivalavudhaan reaction aa??something really wrong with all the members😕😕)...

Pallipattu....Murugan reacheshome...Searches for vasanthi...Comes in running shouting her name...Vasanthi nowhere...Asks ranjani and lakshmi amma abt vasanthi...They says theriyadhu...Ranjani asks murugan..."enga poneenga 2 perum? what happened?"....Murugan tells them abt visalam's kevalama behaviour...And also tells the dialogue by visalam...Ranjani puyal starts ....Lakshmi amma thaniya polambing....
Senthil comes there and once again lakshmi amma ottufies the movie to senthil...Now senthil too runs ...

Ranjani puyal comes to her house...Calls visalam...Visalam gives darisanam..Ranjani shouts.."unakku yen indha chinna budhi?"..Visalam shouts back.."who r they?why they came here to get aasivadham from me?naan konjam amaidhiya irundha..u ppl will do whatever u want aa?
"(What?😲What?😲What?😲indha amaidiya irundhangala?😲when?😲where?😲why?😲how?😲for whom?😲)..Ranjani continues her thittu...But no response from visalam...Ranjani asks AZ...why were u silent?...AZ replies.."solliyum thirundhalanna enna panradhu?"..(next step dhaan..thoongum bodhu thalayila kallu😆😆)...

Now senthil joins the panjayathu...but entrance layae standing...Vislam says that vasanthi and murugan came here and praising ur husband...how will i tolerate that?"....Ranjanis tells my husband isthousand timesbetter than u...Senthil kku head la ice katti vacha effect...Pathos BGM playing...Ranjani continues praising her husband...

Senthil comes in and stops his wife..."why r u wasting ur energy ?ur mommy will never believe us..but i promise...i'll return the money soon..." Leaves the place with his wife...Rajnai happy happy follows him...

Madam gowri nadai pazhaging in the garden...(walking panrangalam... 4 step in the front and 4 step backwards...walking over😆😆)...vandhuttaru husband babu oru glass aa thookikittu...Brings juice to his wife...says dont strain much...5 min walking is enough..from 2morrow u have to start ur exercise also..gives the juice and  gowri drinks it...Phone rings and babu goes in to attend the call...Gowri continues her nadai payirchi...

Devi and sudha comes to meet gowri..(😭😭aiyo...innaikku nandhaan maatinene??Gowri thayae...konjama pesu pls...")....Gowri silent...no welcome ..nothing...Sudha starts.."nee therinju thappu panriya or theriyamaya?"...u very well know abt ur husband..and also u know that ur husband sent those rowdys to create problem in gayu's life...but u r silent?"....Gowri says.."i dont care abt anything...first of all..who asked u to come here..pls get out now"....Sudha tries to convince...Says ur husband is a kattavan....beleive us...

vandhuttaru babu...He tells sudha and devi to go out...Sudha shouts at babu..gayu kkitta yen ippadi behave senja?....Babu says..."ur akka...college kku poren sollittu engellam poralo?...krishnan adha parthuttaru..to escape from him gayu put the blame on me..."...Sudha exteremly angry...Spits on babu's face...Devi,and gowri shoked.....Babu super shocked ....
Gowri comes to slap sudha but falls down on a flowerpot...Cries out of pain....Devi and sudha starts crying....babu tells her to get up...(yov...enna get up?andha pappa enna keezhapaduthu rest aa edukudhu...thooku yaAngryAngry)....

Vasanthi comes to meet rajendran...Rajendran says .."come vasanthi...murugan kattina thalaiya kazhatittu varlaya?"'😲Angry🤢(enna aachu uravugal crew kku?why such dialogues??)......Vasanthi says...stop...my husbandu ennai yethukittaru...Rajendran shocked...Then he says ..good ..go and live happily...Vasanthi says..visalam talks wrong abt our amma...u give the money back..i should throw that money in her face..appodhaan i'll be happy"..Rajendran sings teh same song...i dont have any money..Vasanthi takes a knife and comes near rajendran....

Freeze... 
 [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only. 
If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encouarge the members to come join us in the discussions!  Thank you
Edited by atina - 13 years ago

Thursday December 2nd Episode 384

Pictures by Atina: Credits to thiraimovie.com

Vasanthi takes a knife and threatens to kill herself...

rajendran seems to be worried and tells her to put down the knife...Murugan comes there and tries to stop her but by mistake she cuts her hand with the knife....

(knife parandhu poi correct aa hands aa cuttangi....😕😕)...Murugan takes her from there..

Krish's house...Devi tells gayu and paro abt gowri and they both shouts at her...Pao amma starts crying thinking ab ther daughter...Devi says nothing wrong from our side...Gowri slip aagi vizhundhutta..Babu has taken her to the hospital...Gayu scolds devi...

Paro amma says devi and sudha senjadhu onnum thappu illai...But babu will never change...Gayu says she will go and see gowri in hospital...She leaves...Paro amma calls krish to inform abt gowri...

Krish busy with his water supplying...Phone rings and paro tells him abtgowri...She tells him to go and meet gowri...Krish agrees....

Senthil's house..here he shouts at vasanthi ....why u went there to meet visalam?ok...poneenga...then after avamana pattings u should have come here...then why u went to meet rajendran?if something had happened to u...then ppl will blame me..irukara pazhi paavam pathadha??

Ranjani supports rajendran....Senthil also praises vasanthi and vasnthi and co happy...Senthil continues.....rajendran gives back the money or not...visalam athai believes me or not...i dont care about anything....u ppl should never leave me...

Ellarum oreyhappy o happy...(ivaru ivalavu nallavara?nayaganukku appa range la pesarraru??😆😆)...

Mugs house..(inga yaaru ppa katha pora??Start pannunga...😭😭)....Mugs coming home...orey sirippu...Gives sweet to everyone...

Reason...He got his job back....visalam aunty also smiling...(evalavu azhaga irukanga sirikkumbodhu...indha dir sirikavae allow panna maatengararu😡😡)....Visalam amma climbing murungai maram...starts vambu valarthing with chitra...Becoz of me and my friend mangalam u got ur job back..this is aproblem which can be solved..but what abt ur chitra's problem??...Chitra crying and  goes inside...AZ says every problem will have a solution...

leave this matter and go see ur work...Sends mugs to samadana paduthufy chitra....Az and visalam decides to go and meet natarajan sir and managalam to thanks them....

Raji shouts at her daughter sudha for gowri's nilamai..Sudha says we didnt do anything ..Servant maid is watching all this..(she walks like a robot...Lady chitti robot😆😆).....she slipped and fell down..i went there to ask nyayam for my gayu akka...i never expected this to happen....But raji scolds her...do u know ...becoz of this krish will face a very big problem now?(aama...now only krish is going to face an problem...illainna wife oda duet dhaan padikitte iruparu...first problem..poor guy..wonder how he is goin to handle this??😡🤢🤢)....Raji wants sudha to ask sorry to krish..Sudha says ok..i alone will go..u take rest....But raji says she will also come...Both of them leaves to meet krish....

Hospital...Babu tension aa walking outside the ward..Doctor calls him inside...He follows her...Doctor says ..."eppadi irundha babu ippadi maaritinga...begining la over aa care eduthinga?what happened now?Babu asks what happened to my wifeand baby?are they ok?...Doctor says...Gowri is fine...(after this  statement babu is giving shock expession?why?i think editing la thappu😕😕)...Doctor continues..."but baby's heart beat is not normal....to overcome this problem one hour kku one injection podanum gowri kku...still 2 more to go..after that only i can tell the result...Now pls go awayfrom here...sad babu comes out ....

Gayu comes there...babu gives a bayangaramana look...(yemmadi bayama irukku...)....Gayu comes near him and asks abt gowri...Babu shouts like a psycho..."come...u wantto beat me na?adichukko...

That day u sent ur husband to beat me...Then u came with ur dad..Now today its u sister's turn aa?ellarum serndhu killed my baby"(killed aa?adapaavi..heart beat not normal nu dhana doctor said..adhukku peru unga oorula dead nnu arthama?Actually Mr.babu ..what do u want??😡😡)...Krish vandhuttaru...

And babu shouts at him too..super psycho maadiri shouting... Doctor and wardboys vandhu takes babu from there... 

Krish kovama...rombha kovama... comes home and calls devi..Stars beating her..

Raji and sudha watches this fom outside....(This krish is too much...thangachi mattumdhaan manushi polarukku...mathavanga ellam jadam??😡😡).....

Freeze...

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

Wednesday 8.12.10 Episode 388 Update

Picturesby Atina.
Credits to thirai movie.com

TK's shouts at krish and raji tells her hubby to stop...krish is shocked...Konjam neramndhan..then and asks sorry to them and leaves🤢🤢 (useless fellow..now he will go and show his anger to gayu..🤢)....

Raji and sudha kadu kadu on TK...Raji one step mela poi asks her husband.."neeenga enna loosa??"😆😆 (innum neenga kandu pidikalaya adha??😆)....TK still angry...

He says.."If his sister is important
for him..my daughter is important for me...what will he do if babu creates some problem to sudha??"...But sudha and raji says whatever he did is wrong..TK leaves without answering....

Krish's watercan supply shop..Kanakkupillai serious aa working(Munnal arisikadai KP now watercan KP).....Owner comes and says.."See KP..Krish sariyillai...water can supply aa vittuttu he is fighting in the nadutheru..and went off leaving the watercans in the road itself.KP says some problem mudalali..now only krish called and said he is coming back from collections....Owner not convineced..he says he dont beleive krish..

Krish comes and asks sorry to owner...Owner asks for the collection money..krish gives the money to KP and says i had taken rs.500 from that money since my sister is admitted in hospital...

KP and owner shocked....Owner shouts..how can u take the money without infoming me? KP interferes and says he will give that 500 rs and asks sorry onbehalf of krish and says he will not do this again....KP tells krish to find someother gowravamana job and settle inhis life...Krish says kadavul vitta vazhi..🤢🤢

Krish's aranmanai...His room...Husband and wife aalukku oru pakkam thirumbi sleeping..😆😆Gayu gets up and  touches his shoulder..He gets up ..indha amma lies down and acts like sleeping..Krish now wakes her up and asks enna venum ippo unakku?....

Gayu says she want ask sorry...Krish says no mannippu..never...😡😡...

Gayu says i dont want any kind of misunderstandings b/w us..Ellam my thappu...Becoz of me only u went to police station...Iam sorry...All of suffering becoz of us...pls forget everything....

Krish MM says "No Need for u sorry..unakku dhaan naan asingam aayitenla...nee azhaga suthama iru..."(enna kanravi idhu?...sandai koodava nalla pottukka maattanga...Irritating..😡😡)...Gayu sad...

Next day...Hospital...Gowri gains her consious and babu tells her abt her health ...Babu's dad  and SP comes to meet gowri...Babu ,Dad and SP comes in....Visaruchufying her health...starts crying...Ellarum sogama look vitting...Doctor comes and checks gowri...

Dad asks abt gowri and baby's healt condition to doctor..Doctor says both are fine..But something wrong with ur son....Fighting with everyone...Behaves like a hysteria patient....I dont want his drama to continue in my hospital..so pls leave this hospital..and get admitted in someother hospital since gowri should be under doctor's care for next 10 days.....

Babu's dad kenjufying to doctor...Babu will not do anything wrong..pls let us continue here...Doctor warns babu and leaves...Babu starts her acting...

says "Allalukku vandhu shouting and accusing me..adhaan i shouted at them...Gowi is my life..."....

Krish's house...Babu's dad and SP comes to meet paro...Babu's dad says..."Gowri hates u and ur makkal....She dont want to see u all...

iam telling this for gowri's safe delivery...Till delivery..gayu,members from gayu's family,devi,krishnan,krishnan's sithappu family and u...pls dont come to meet gowri.."😲😲Paro amma shocked...

(Super kodumai!!!!OK..till gowri's delivery...along with krish and co,gayu and co,AZ and co..naangalum varamaattom..parkaradhukku...Bye Bye)

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago