Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
So what do u feel guys?

Is Shefali an excellent friend? Wink Wink Wink

I think yes because she didn't tell Arohi's family persons about Arjun and said that she didn't see any one there
. Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyou

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love u Shefali" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I m confused abt shefali but she is cute.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

I m confused abt shefali but she is cute.

What does it mean by confusion? Confused Confused Confused

pprr

Groupbie

pprr

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Same here
Love you shefali
Whoever she is , she acts so well. Very cheerful, bubbly, hilarious.
She is a very good friend of Arohi. Hope she gets more role in KMH2.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pprr

Same here
Love you shefali
Whoever she is , she acts so well. Very cheerful, bubbly, hilarious.
She is a very good friend of Arohi. Hope she gets more role in KMH2.

her role must be deveploped properly n i know may be they give her enough scope
Wink Wink Wink

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Yah i like her character, though se seems dumb she always gave arohi the right answers.
But i still have my own opinion, arohi still has a threat on her life so i dont think she was completely right in keeping mum.
But my qeuestion is ok its atleast understandable for her to keep quite but what is chiku doing - he too was there right so why are they not questioning him .... So i am also confused.
Also i am confused for like if the whole police department is here whats happening to law and order in the city haha ha lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzMahak Sinha

-xShagunx-

-xShagunx-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
she is an amaziingg friend , love her character Smile

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Yah i like her character, though se seems dumb she always gave arohi the right answers.
But i still have my own opinion, arohi still has a threat on her life so i dont think she was completely right in keeping mum.
But my question is ok its at least understandable for her to keep quite but what is chiku doing - he too was there right so why are they not questioning him .... So i am also confused.
Also i am confused for like if the whole police department is here whats happening to law and order in the city haha ha lol

May be ur right but what now i think is that if she will not keep mum n tell everything to Taaya di n Daddu than Arjun get to be arrested and story track will not progress that much rapidly. Wink Wink Wink
And if in present time she will be quite they both will understand each others feelings more.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Policeman r not doing anything, even they r unable to trace Arohi n Arjun i know Arjun is smart but r they dumb, have they never traced any criminal? LOL LOL LOL

I think she will meet Arohi first n get that confirmed that how is she than she will make sure whether to tell that to police or not?
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.