Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, now that the story has been developing quickly and we r quite familiar with the characters, and we r starting to like them,i think we should get to know a bit more about the actors as well. Sadly as most of them are new faces, didnt get any info on them. But will be posting here of those whose i got and will edit too when i find something new. As we know Karan and Kritika really well, lets directly move on to other peopleEmbarrassed

P.S. this is in random order, but will edit soon :)

I compiled the info from Google, wikipedia, i-f fanpages and also Facebook. I dont know whether these accounts r their real ones but i got through them through genuine people related to KMH2Embarrassed. So thanks a lot to all of them Embarrassed

Mohan Kapoor
(Rudra Pratap Singhania)Actor and anchor Mohan Kapoor who was well known for his popular game show Saap Seedi have done many TV shows and movies. His last show was Kaahin Kissii Roz in the year 2003. He returned back with Karan Oberoi's Artistic Unlimited and Fireworks' Zindagi Badal Sakta Hai Haadsa on Zee. He is also the creative head of the show. He was recently seen as Jagtap in Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors.

His profile on FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=858975056

Danish Pandor (born December 22, 1987) is an Indian actor and model best known for his portrayal as Mikhail Singhania in Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 where he portrays the role of a eldest son to Rudra Pratap Singhania and elder brother to Arjun Singhania. Prior to Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 Danish has also participated in Gladrags Manhunt 2007 where he made it to the Top 5, has also done a good amount of ramp shows which includes "Van Heusen India Men's week", "Lakme Fashion Week" and has also done various print shoots.

He has an account on Twitter :)  https://twitter.com/italstallion
and also on FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=673200737

Nitin Sahrawat (Rajveer Singh Ahluwalia)

An actor and a model of 31, who has acted in over 50 TV Commercials and have been the face for over 40 still photograph campaigns for the best of brands in the world. The brands that he has modeled for include Nokia, Samsung AC, L.G AC, L.G Television, Kenstar Fridge, Honda Motorcycle, Suzuki Bike, Tide detergent, Ariel Detergent, Nestle, Pillsbury, Tropicana, Indian Oil, Tetley Tea, Pedigree Dog food, Sunsilk, Pepsodent, Citibank, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Meryll Lynch, Brittania, Thomas Cook to name a ...cough cough few ! :)

And he is on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nitin.sahrawat

Farukh Saeed
(Arohi's Dad)
Pyumori Mehta (Arohi's Mom)
Alka Pradhan (DJ- Arohi's grandmom)
Hemaakshi Ujjain (Arohi's Tai jee)

Edited by Pranii - 13 December 2010 at 6:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25garvitaaroraSohniye212arshi_forever9sezo-sia-rasika.KKipkknd06Anchi.-Kruti.S-OneThatGotAwaykavyasamTheMummy_LeAbba--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibzSiddhi_Dr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH2 cast and crew- Lets know them a bit better" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~!!! thanks a lot yaaar ..howw did u know all this ? I reallly wanted to know abt Mikail and Rajveer chachu ...

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot dear for ur lovely effort

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hey...thank u so much!! Smile wud like to know more abt others(KMH actors) in fb!!

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
aww thank you so much Pranii!!! that must have taken alot of effort Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Pranii....Hugthat's amazing...thanx a ton for sharing info about d other actors of KMH2 wid us...Smile...appreciate ur hardwork....ClapClap

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thnx for the info Smile

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
aww....pranii babes...WinkLOL....soo sweet of u...Hug...didn't kno anythin abt rajveer or Mikhail...thanx so much...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.