Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TiMe!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shantell

IF-Rockerz

Shantell

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
When the time comes for Arjun too kill her as he said thats what he may have too do I dont think he would do it, an as for when comin face to face with Arohi grandfather Aroh wll protect Arjun as she fully trust's him n is fallen in Luv!! Soo lets see whats instore tomarow..Cant wait!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviDiorRouge.PraniiMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TiMe!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah, will be interesting!! Will wait impatiently!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
everything till now was more or less prdictable, now the story gets interesting. we dont know how things will unfol, i too m waiting desperately to see what happens next. and Arjun Singhania is different, we never really know what he may do next. But true, he can never harm Arohi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Me too wan to know what will happen next?

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I am too waiting for that but nothing can be said surely, may be our predictions r right.

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
yeh w8in for todays epi

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hmm, everyone is waiting for the moment of confrontation of Kartar Singh & Arjun when Arohi is around.

The moment Arohi finds out Arjun had in real sense kidnapped her.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.