Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I applaud Karan n Kritika for the scene where Arjun holds Arohis hand and makes her feel his heart beat.  Excellent portrayal of emotions ClapClapClap

But Overall, I loved the whole episode, start to finish- it was toooo good
 Big smile

Edited by arshravi - 07 December 2010 at 3:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeeMaheen_Ahmedipkknd06sweet_angel27PraniiRafzmaankigeet4everMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Scene of Today 07/12/2010" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annieeee

Groupbie

annieeee

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Nice topic! I loved every bit of todays episode, hard to pick which scene was the best one. I loved their convo at the end, 'aj se tumhari jaan meri muthi mein hai'  Clapit was such a sweet scene. It was like 7 wachan (I dunno how to spell itLOL) they made 7 promises. And also when she was removing the bullet and the way Arjun was looking at her was another amazing sceneDay Dreaming

Edited by annieeee - 07 December 2010 at 4:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedarshraviPraniiMahak Sinha

annieeee

Groupbie

annieeee

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Both of them were BRILLIANT throughout the episode! The are such fine actors!!!!! Hats off and salutations to both of them!ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedarshraviPraniiMahak Sinha

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
The last scene was really very creative.  Did you see Arohis expression in this scene,  toooo cute Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeePraniiMahak Sinha

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i too cant choose a particular scene, i loved all the scene equally :) agree they r great actors- love, passion, fear, cuteness and just the little-right amount of comedy- this episode had it all, and none other than Karna-Kritika wud have been able to do this awesome job. Hats off to them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeee

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I just LOVED tosdays epi .. matlab i REALLY cant pick pout the best scene .. cuz ALL of it (except the police crap) was awesome

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
thnks

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
All the scenes were excellent but as some of u mentioned the last scene where Arjun asks her about the trust she has on Arjun was indeed superb and i loved that so much.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

G8 acting by Arohi n the way Arjun asked about it was superb.Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.