Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
hey guys i m here with a new topic !
what u guys think is marriage is important in life????
 is it important that it should be an arrange marriage??????
i m asking this because i love someone alot but he got married but now i believe that i dont want to get married with anyone in my future because i love him alot but at the same time i think i can't live without him i never understand this plzzzzz help guys because sometimes i think that he likes me because he look at me alot. even if we are in a crowed he will look at me!!!!!!!!!! i don't know what doest it mean????????????Crymanyyyyy times i get tears in my eyes just because of him.......i wish that if he could know what i feel for him..........Cry

Edited by wardah-Mayur - 07 December 2010 at 3:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "marriage??? imprtant or not" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
To be thinking of a man who's not just taken but committed for a lifetime is only going to cause more pain to you. Snap out of it! =)

And marriage? It depends on the person's perception. It does become important at some stage of life, when you need to be with your other half and experience things together. Through the courses of our lives, we do require companions. But if somebody is already gone, he never was to be your companion. Pondering over it is beyond useless! And since he's married, his staring at you or no is very immaterial. I am sorry.

Edited by -Kanky- - 08 December 2010 at 10:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...EscapistNirvrithi.Selena-Lauren...imperfect..Maria-

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

To be thinking of a man who's not just taken but committed for a lifetime is only going to cause more pain to you. Snap out of it! =)

And marriage? It depends on the person's perception. It does become important at some stage of life, when you need to be with your other half and experience things together. Through the courses of our lives, we do require companions. But if somebody is already gone, he never was to be your companion. Pondering over it is beyond useless! And since he's married, his staring at you or no is very immaterial. I am sorry.

thank u so much for a wonderful adviseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

spicy_tikka

Goldie

spicy_tikka

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
hey!
i think u just have to move on..i know its gonna be difficult, bt u hv to...cos hes now married....so even if he luks at u, u shudnt b wondering why, bt shud rather control ur feelings and try to forget him..cos hes married now.....and if he loved u, he wudnt hv gotten married to another gurl...
marriage is defo important, lol im sure it is, im just a teenager, so cnt say much abt it, bt yea, i do not believe in arranged marriages, i believe its important to know a person, to love a person....and get married to tht person..u cant just marry someone u dont noe....wt if he dusnt love you....
so yea, i defo do not believe in arranged marriages..:)
xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

Escapist

Goldie

Escapist

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Ok...first off stop being this jerk !

I'm know that was too harsh to say, but dear you've to forget him
coz hez committed to life !!! So snap out of this reverie asap it's for your own good.
And coming to the fact why he still looks at you is not a question to be even pondered on....
maybe he's just trying to see a friend in you or rather wants to see in your eyes that even you've moved on,
maybe he loved you maybe not but no point in fussing over it now :)

Another topic that you raised was whether marriages are important or not?
Well according to me, it's not always about marriages but the companionship that matters,
but being raised in a society where relations are named n its important to have it legal...marriage by means just legalizes the bond you share.......you say you believe in love right and you love someone and that you wanna be with them till the end of time, marriage is just a way of sealing it on paper....at the end what truly matters is what you truly feel in the heart it should not be for the mere sake of marrying.

And  it doesn't matter whether it's love or arrange; there has to be this connection maybe I'm sounding to unreal but still there has to be. It's not necessary you get to know a person by spending a good amount of time with them and et al. a matter of few sec or hours are also fine to reveal a true person....at the end what truly matters is the nature and conduct, you can know that later too. There's time to explore, not that I don't agree with love marriages even they have a beauty of their own....it all rounds up to what is your take and perspective on it.
Having a love marriage doesn't mean hez took good or knows you too well.....he can even change after marriage.....same goes for arranged.

I believe in both.....and also there is this courtship period when you can know your better half well.

Edited by -shabnoor- - 10 December 2010 at 12:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-one..Cinderella...Nirvrithiepiphany.Maria-

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

hey!
i think u just have to move on..i know its gonna be difficult, bt u hv to...cos hes now married....so even if he luks at u, u shudnt b wondering why, bt shud rather control ur feelings and try to forget him..cos hes married now.....and if he loved u, he wudnt hv gotten married to another gurl...
marriage is defo important, lol im sure it is, im just a teenager, so cnt say much abt it, bt yea, i do not believe in arranged marriages, i believe its important to know a person, to love a person....and get married to tht person..u cant just marry someone u dont noe....wt if he dusnt love you....
so yea, i defo do not believe in arranged marriages..:)
xx
thank u so much for ur lovely advice thanks alot

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shabnoor-

coz hez committed to life !!! So snap out of this reverie asap it's for your own good.
And coming to the fact why he still looks at you is not a question to be even pondered on....
maybe he's just trying to see a friend in you or rather wants to see in your eyes that even you've moved on,

Well according to me, it's not always about marriages but the companionship that matters,
but being raised in a society where relations are named n its important to have it legal...marriage by means just legalizes the bond you share.......you say you believe in love right and you love someone and that you wanna be with them till the end of time, marriage is just a way of sealing it on paper....at the end what truly matters is what you truly feel in the heart it should not be for the mere sake of marrying.

And  it doesn't matter whether it's love or arrange; there has to be this connection maybe I'm sounding to unreal but still there has to be. It's not necessary you get to know a person by spending a good amount of time with them and et al. a matter of few sec or hours are also fine to reveal a true person....at the end what truly matters is the nature and conduct, you can know that later too. There's time to explore, not that I don't agree with love marriages even they have a beauty of their own....it all rounds up to what is your take and perspective on it.
Having a love marriage doesn't mean hez took good or knows you too well.....he can even change after marriage.....same goes for arranged.

I believe in both.....and also there is this courtship period when you can know your better half well.

thank u soooo much shabnoor for ur loveeely advise i know it is true that i haveeee to forget him but stil............ it hurts alot but i am gonna hardly try to forget himCry thanks for ur usefull advise thaank u but u now i can't tell where we meet but i have to go that place everyday plzzz give some advise on what should i do to not to think about him when he is around me or he is  looking at me.................plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell

Edited by wardah-Mayur - 10 December 2010 at 9:27am

Escapist

Goldie

Escapist

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wardah-Mayur

Originally posted by -shabnoor-

thank u soooo much shabnoor for ur loveeely advise i know it is true that i haveeee to forget him but stil............ it hurts alot but i am gonna hardly try to forget himCry thanks for ur usefull advise thaank u but u now i can't tell where we meet but i have to go that place everyday plzzz give some advise on how should i do to not to think about him when he is around him or he is trying to look at him.................plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell

Hey dear, its ok you need not thank me....
Its my pleasure that I could give you some advice....and I'm glad you found it useful.

Ah! that is the most difficult I know .....to be so near and close to the one you love and that too on a regular basis. What I suggest is don't try to think about him nor think of forgetting him...coz the more your trying the more your letting him into your system....I know it ain't that easy...easy to say but very very difficult in practice.....

I dunno what to say but one thing is you can avoid him whenever he is near you...I know maybe he'll be hurt but then he is married and I don't think it'll affect him much if you avoid him...but its gonna hurt you I know...but you have to be strong and resilient, and focus more on your work...maybe work can divert you..but please don't lose yourself in it.

Please dear....aapne aap ko sambhalo...only you can join yourself back from the pieces no amount of advice will come handy at the end.... think he was never yours and God has something better in store for you :)

Take Care dear....we are always there for you never feel alone :)

Edited by -shabnoor- - 10 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...NirvrithiMaria-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top