7th December Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with the lawyer saying that Gauri put her family name as Sharma in the paper at the police station and asks the reason of that.Rajrani says its because most of girls like using their family name and some don't remember.The lawyer of Rudr calls Kaniyalal and ask if Gauri is Rudr wife and he says that he marry Gauri infront of us.The judge says that these proves are not enough and i need the marriage certificate.Everyone gets upset.Rajrani makes an excuse saying that my daughter-in law have burn it as one day that had an fight.The other lawyer says its only an excuse and says Rudr and Gauri don't even stay togheter.Rudr lawyer says its because they had a small fight.The juge says that we release Rudr and also says that in 7 days u have to give us some proof of ur marriage or an marriage certificate.The judge says now Gauri will stay at Rudr house and says we will send an officer who will be at ur house seeing everything that happens.The judge says if its fake then there will be inquiry against u.

Pihu brother calls Pihu saying that Rudr had accept Gauri as his wife at the court.Pihu gets upset and says how can Rudr love someone else and says Rudr should only love me.Abhay in the back listen this and gets shocked.Abhay tells to Pihu that take the time u want but u should only think about me and only love me.Abhay leaves.Rajrani is saying to Jairaj that to save Rudr life we have to bring Gauri here for some days.Dadaji also try to explain to his son.Rajrani says that we have to make the court believe that Gauri is Rudr wife and after that we will do something to throw Gauri out.Rudr is sitting with Jhumroo.Rudra says to Jhumroo that ill give u an advise and says when u grow up,don;t marry the girl u love,marry the girl that loves u.Gauri is behind listening this.Jhumroo ask why u accept Gauri as ur wife in the court?Rudr says its because i know that because of me Gauri was badly hurt and i know that Pihu went away from me was not the fault of Gauri but of destiny.Jhumroo says then go and thanks the God for giving u a wife like Gauri.

Rudr says i don't believe in God as when i was young,i never got the love of my parents and when i grow up,i din't got the love of Pihu.Rudr says i am lucky to have a friend like Gauri.Rudr says Gauri has always help me and have stop me to drink liquior.Rudr says Gauri can never take the place of Pihu in my life.Rudr saw Gauri is behind and looks at her.Rudr and Gauri both goes towards each other.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
DD is slacking off......😆 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
TOday it is well my turn for doing the update but sorry due to some probs which was unexpected I'm not able to watch the show.I'm sorry.
SALLU KING THANKS A LOT FOR COMPLETING ON MY BEHALF.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. was there any precap?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks alot for the update. was there any precap?

The same from yesterday.
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alujna-21

TOday it is well my turn for doing the update but sorry due to some probs which was unexpected I'm not able to watch the show.I'm sorry.

SALLU KING THANKS A LOT FOR COMPLETING ON MY BEHALF.

no problem and when ever u can't just PM me
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pihu is so selfish. she is the one who told rudra she doesnt want to be with him and now she said rudra should only love her
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update . glad he is not upset with gauri. the story is now getting interesting