Saas Bina Sasuraal

Why are they...

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't seem to understand why creatives are dragging Toasty's first day.

Where does the food come in already? Didn't they eat tons at the wedding?🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think wedding was in the morning and for night they need to eat hence Cooking dal-chawal...  but i also how dadaji and pitaji defended Toasty when she make less amount of Tea and at the same time they were happy abt the Tea..  I like how dadaji told all bro's abt Crow story abt crow had to dig in less water and how dadaji later told toasty that crow story cannot be applied for dal-chawal, hence make it enough hehe
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Thats true but I am surprised that even Tej's dad didn't consider how its Toasty's first day and more over dadaji??
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pitaji and Dadaji are used to live in house where is no woman and hence they cant think its Toasty's First day.... Only Tej and Gyaan are aware of it.....  I so wanted Tej to remind them that its Toasty's FIRST Day but alas Toasty's stopped him
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i was confused but then later got it lolzz
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prikiashi

i think wedding was in the morning and for night they need to eat hence Cooking dal-chawal...  but i also how dadaji and pitaji defended Toasty when she make less amount of Tea and at the same time they were happy abt the Tea..  I like how dadaji told all bro's abt Crow story abt crow had to dig in less water and how dadaji later told toasty that crow story cannot be applied for dal-chawal, hence make it enough hehe

u are right