Why are they...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I don't seem to understand why creatives are dragging Toasty's first day.

Where does the food come in already? Didn't they eat tons at the wedding?Geek

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they..." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
i think wedding was in the morning and for night they need to eat hence Cooking dal-chawal...  but i also how dadaji and pitaji defended Toasty when she make less amount of Tea and at the same time they were happy abt the Tea..  I like how dadaji told all bro's abt Crow story abt crow had to dig in less water and how dadaji later told toasty that crow story cannot be applied for dal-chawal, hence make it enough hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
LOL Thats true but I am surprised that even Tej's dad didn't consider how its Toasty's first day and more over dadaji??

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Pitaji and Dadaji are used to live in house where is no woman and hence they cant think its Toasty's First day.... Only Tej and Gyaan are aware of it.....  I so wanted Tej to remind them that its Toasty's FIRST Day but alas Toasty's stopped him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdAngelic_A

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
even i was confused but then later got it lolzz

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

i think wedding was in the morning and for night they need to eat hence Cooking dal-chawal...  but i also how dadaji and pitaji defended Toasty when she make less amount of Tea and at the same time they were happy abt the Tea..  I like how dadaji told all bro's abt Crow story abt crow had to dig in less water and how dadaji later told toasty that crow story cannot be applied for dal-chawal, hence make it enough hehe

u are right

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.