KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys.

Guys what do you think abt the new female song of kitni mohobbat hai 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43PraniiMahak SinhaMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what did you think......" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
honestly speaking, sometimes i like it sometimes not, the passion is missing in her voice. but it depends on my mood too :P may be next time i hear, i'll find it totally mesmerising ;) but whatver, this time too Male version is better :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Honestly though i hear it never registered ... Some how i need to say i did not like the remixed version this season... I miss the passion this song carried.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
the duet track, with only the male version that was uploaded in KMH2's page before the show aired was really great. i didnt like the changes they made. the way the guys sings 'falakh' i seriously feel lke trowing and breaking things lol.nonetheless, if the KMH1 title song hadnt been there, we wud have definitely loved this :)

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
this one is according to need and situation as season-1 track doesn't suit to the situation. Approve Approve Approve
This new one is fantastic as the old one.
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.