Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Arohi looking for lakdi and then from there on follows what Arjun had told her to do for taking the bullet out. Arohi finally does it and then cleans his wound [MUST WATCH SCENE].
Arohi is praying to God and then falls asleep holding Arjuns hand. Arohi wakes up in the morning and watches Arjun sleep Day Dreaming Arohi tries to wake up Arjun, but then notices even after her saying so much, he doesn't wake up. Arohi again tries to wake him up, she feels his temperature, his heart beat and then starts screaming and says Arjun wake up! fight with me! just wake up! she says this can't happen, she feels his pulse and then starts crying and says please wake up, and there Arjun's eyes open Embarrassed.
Arjun looks at her and asks why are you crying in the morning? Arohi is shocked and happy to see him awake, and alive. She says thank god you are alive, and then hugs him
Day Dreaming. Arjun tells her next time she wants to check the heartbeat, she should put her hand on the left side not the right side LOL Arjun takes her hand and puts it over his heart and she feels his heartbeat for the first time [omg u have to see kitloo's expression when she feels it, i cant even explain it, but it made me laugh, she is so adorable]. [MUST MUST MUST MUST WATCH SCENE]. Day Dreaming
Arjun asks Arohi if she was scared of the dark at night or not, and she says no. Arohi thinks about when Arjun had told her last night about finding something that is more important than her fear. Arohi in her mind says she has found that thing, Arjun you are more impotant to me than my fear Day Dreaming.  Arjun tells her that they have to leave from there, they don't have much time. He tells her to hide the bullet or to throw it away that she had taken out or else somebody will see it.
Arohi takes the bullet in her hand and says she will always keep it with her because when ever she will look at this bullet, she will know how to fight her fear.
KSA says that wherever Arjun goes, he never leaves a mark, we don't even know if he went from here. Rajveer tells him the person who is close to death will move forward we are close. KSA tells him no some even go back and face the death [arrey waah he already knws Arjun so well, good you have enough info to get your Arohi married to him Embarrassed]. Ravir says maybe he ran away from the jungle, KSA tells him no, he's not the one to run away from the jungle, and today is the last day, so running away today he wont gain anything [aw no...Arjuhi have to separate ways Ouch] Rajvir says so you think he will come to us on his own? KSA tells him he doesn't know what this guy will do but no matter what they have to find him by evening or else Arohi...
Arohi is running around the jungle and then she pretends to have hurt her foot again, Arjun is looking at it and she goes to lean on the tree and just slips instead and Arjun figures out she's just pretending LOLLOL
Arjun says the deadline is today, whatever decision has to be made, it will be made in 12hrs.
Arohi asks Arjun if he has killed anybody and he says no. Arohi says good, and asks him for his gun and says she won't shoot him dont worry. Arohi says now suppose, you have to shoot somebody, because of someone who is your own and that is what your responsibility is towards your work, how it happens in movies, then i give my blessings that your hand never shakes when you have to press the trigger.
Arohi says wow i cant believe i saved your life, since childhood i had wanted to be a doctor finally i got my wish, at least say thanks, he says thank you to her. Arohi again continues with her bak bak and asks how long they will have to hide, he says it might take 2 days or even 2 weeks, Arohi says what do i care, even if it takes 2 months, i know you are under my dadu, and you can't take any decision without his order, that is the problem with you small officers. Everyone at my house is a big officer so i know how that works, DJ always told me that i too should be a big officer and i should study. All the men in the house used to study 2am, but i wonder what would they do in the morning? Arohi then realizes Arjun isn't listening and asks him your not listening to me, are u? what happened? is it hurting? Arjun says it's a small wound it will get better. Arohi says oyye hoyye you are such a rambo type person - your silent and you look okay shokay too, you must be having alot of girlfriends? Arjun tells her he doesn't become friends with somebody easily. Arohi asks his type must be a rough and tough girl, huh? female rambo types? and asks if her guess is right, but Arjun just walks away.
Arohi says you are being so tough, why can't you answer a girls question? where did your toughness go? Arjun asks her your overly happy today, and she says yes.
Arohi thinks to herself, why am i so happy today? is it because i'm with him? has this monster really become so important to me that I am so happy to be with him today. why does it feel as if after last night something inside me has changed, as if my life, my dreams, myself have changed, everything has changed. it feels as if the rest of the world has become dull besides one name that is clear and she looks at Arjun and thinks he might be thinking the same thing. Arjun says Makrand and Billu should have found us by now. Arohi thinks, i wish that neither do they find us, nor does anybody else, and we just keep roaming around in this jungle like this.
The police spots Arjun and Arohi, and follows them. Arjun feels that someone is following and takes Arohi to a side and tells her to be quiet. He goes to see who is following.
The police see Shefali sitting by the tree, and don't see Arjun around. They take her to the main police base camp.
Billu touches Arohi from the back and she gets scared and yells Arjun. Arohi sees its just the kabab main haddis and asks about Shefali. Accidently Makrand says that they have left her with the police. Arohi asks but the cottage was being attacked by the kidnapers? Makrand makes up a story and says that Shefali is not in as much danger as you so we sent her to the other officers, but we've been sent to keep an eye on you.
Arjun tells Billu and Makrand that Arohi has saved his life, and he ows his life to her. He is going to tell her the truth but Billu says not today, last day, Arjun is scared because by evening he might have to shoot Arohi and he's afraid he will not be able to shoot her at the last minute. Billu says but they haven't let dad out either, and DIG will not let him out so easily. Arjun says he will let him out, or else he will have to see the death of his granddaughter. Makrand says lets go from here or else the police will come. Arjun says he won't run now, Billu says DIG will get to us. Arjun says thats what i want, they won't reach me, i will reach them. Now either it will be victory or a loss, I know what i want to do.
Arohi thinks is this the same feeling that the whole world talks about? i feel that monster too is thinking the same, that's why he's so tensed since morning.
Arjun goes to Arohi and tells her that he has to say something to her and even Arohi says the same but lets Arjun speak first. Arjun says that whatever he has learnt in the past few days he would have never been able to even in the next few generations, but the biggest thing that i have learned is to have faith, have trust. Last night you saved my life, even a small mistake could have killed me, but i left my life on your hands, and he asks are you too ready to give your life to my hands? do you also trust me the same? Arohi without thinking says yes i will put my life in your hands. Arjun asks her whether she will blindly trust him? and she says yes and he asks her whether this trust will not break like the glass, you wont open your eyes? Arohi nods no, someone who dreams, doesn't open their eyes. Arjun says your life is in my hands and you may even loose your life. Arohi says whatever will happen we'll see. Arjun tells her from what will happen it may even hurt you, and Arohi says sometimes pain is better than happiness. Arjun tells her that her life is in his hands, she will have to close her eyes and believe everything.
Rajvir is asking Shefali who dropped her there? but she says she didn't see the face. Rajvir says you don't know who kidnapped you, how many were there and what their names were, what do you know? KSA tells him to control, she's scared right now, give her time, she'll remember. Rajvir says but we don't have time. KSA gets a new message and it is none other than ARJUN. Arjun says that he feels bad for KSA that he is looking for him all over the jungle, so i decided to easen up your troubles and he is ready to give him the directions to where they are, and tells him that to get there on time cuz he won't feel bad killing Arohi.

NO PRECAP.

Ratings: 9.5/10 - the whole thing in the middle got a little boring and stretchy to watch. Arjun-Arohi scenes were just awesome!!!! amazing chemistry!!!!!! finally seems like Arohi may get to know the truth. Finally after a long time we got to see a bubbly Arohi Big smile that was nice to see....poor thing wanted to be alone with Arjun longer but just then kabab main haddis came AngryLOL so i guess the Jungle scenes are about to end...maybe till mid thursday it will go on...hope they don't stretch it tho...

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. Big smile

~Pooja~

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

ckakarlapudicoverlinee6yasirahmathPinki_Baulashmarninrac_acheserial_lover85Umang90ratnanandamilwebSimrita2010mani86saku1122ivanta29Sohniye212ek_nai_paheliahutadani10Tamy95hananeibmeem275cynthia32arshraviSharky8Love14-tehreem-nazmaNanthini9sups2222tanu111arasika.KKMs-Min-HoTherusha_PillayPraniiSunriseGreenRafzzooni.blueneela226-Alina-Jagavi_Naikmalluangelshalini01-SweetGirl-aksh4IFmaankigeet4everkavyasammushiroxx.Mandy.sujal_kashish-bhootni-adventure_gurltinselrahmona_paksweAnjalii...xXx-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th December - Written Update - Trust and Faith" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i am waiting for tommorows episode now just to see arohi's reaction when she gets to know the truth if the creatives dont have any intention to drag the episodeErmm
Though i saw the episode on YT but still i read the update again so thankeyou for saving my lifeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
lol tehru u are so weird!!! why would u read my essay long written update after watching the awesome episode? ConfusedLOL

-tehreem-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thanks alot

Dr.BasketGupta

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
no i am not weird i was waiting for the discussion thread so thought why not read your long written essay and dont let your efforts go in waste
what are friends forLOL

Dr.BasketGupta

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
omg...!!! doesn't writing dis require a lot of patience n efforts.....well done pooja....Tongue

Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Tehru - aww how shhweett hahaha

Sanjana - well i just started doing written updates in this forum, never done it before
i myself like to read it in brief so i do these in brief...some like them short soo i thought of adding a brief on the top with just pointers but i usually have college so i don't get enough time i just do these and leave right away to get ready. but now i have free time till college re-opens on the 3rd so i might do it Confused and thanks Tongue

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ThanxSmile

Dr.BasketGupta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.