Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Mere Jaan Aab tumare haath mein..

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Arohi is doing what arjun told her to do and trying to take the bullet out while arjun keeps looking at her.....after taking the bullet out she cleans his wound.... arohi then falls asleep holding his hand.....

In the morning both of them are sleeping and arohi gets up first and keeps looking at arjun..... She lets go of his hand and stretches a little and trys to wake arjun up....  when he doesnt wake up she gets scared and goes to him and shakes him and tells him to wake up and fight with her.... she starts to cry holding his hand.... arjun wakes up and asks her why is she crying in the morning.... arohi gets happy that he's alive and hugs him..... Arjun tells her that next time she wants to check heartbeat then do it on the left not right...

Arjun sits up and asks her if she wasnt scared of the dark.... arohi thinks back to when arjun says to think of thing bigger than your fear... arohi says that thing has came in my life and that you.... Arjun tells her that we need to leave from here we dont have enough time and also hid the bullet you took out and gets up and leaves.... arohi takes the bullet and saves i'll never lose this bullet it taught me how to fight against my fear....

Kartar tells rajbir that wherever arjun goes he doesnt leave a trial behind.... Rajbir tells him that he might have left the jungle... Kartar tells him that he's not one who would run away and today is the last day so why would he run away....

Arohi is walking ahead of arjun and she's all happy and touching all the trees and going around them.... Arjun says that today is the last day for the deadline and whatever the solution is will happen in this 12 hours.... arohi asks if he ever killed anyone and arjun says no.... arohi takes him gun and tells him that if you ever need to shoot someone for someone that means a lot then i hope your hands dont shake and you have my blessing.... arjun is shocked at what she said.... Arohi tells him that i cant believe i saved you and that i always wanted to be a doctor and now that came true....

arohi asks how long do we have to stay here..... arjun tells her 2 days, 2 weeks i dont know.... arohi says i dont care how long and anyways you cant take this decison and dadu has to take this decison..... Arohi keeps taking and arjun answers her in few words...

Arjun tells her your too happy today and arohi thinks why im i soo happy and then says that everything is blurry expect one name..... arohi is staring at arjun and arjun says that billu and markand should have found us by now.... Arohi thinks no one finds us and both of stay in this jungle just like this..... Arjun stares at arohi and she's smiling....

Arjun comes to arohi and says lets go....

the police is going throught the jungle andthey see shefali under a tree.... Rajbir and all are shocked and ask her where is arohi.... Kartar tells rajibr to take her to base camp..... someone comes behind arohi and screams arjun.... she looks back and sees billu and markand.... she asks them where is shefali and they tell her that she's with the police and safe and that they are asigned to portect her and arjun says thats true dont worry nothing happened to her...

Arjun takes them both aside and tells them that she saved him last night.... he then tells them that i wont lie anymor but billu says that no just for today.... Arjun says that what im afriad of i hope my hands dont shake while shooting her... billu says what are we going to do they still didnt release dad.... Markand says that we should run from here and Arjun says im not going to run.... arjun says that now what will happen will happen in front and i thought of what im going to do....

Arohi thinks that Arjun is probably thinking the same thats why he's sooo tensed.... Arjun comes to arohi and tells her that what i learned in few days i wont forget forever and then asks her if she trusts him just like  he trusted her last night..... arohi says i trust you and arjun says this trust wont break like a mirror and arohi says no..... Arjun says your life will be in my hand and arohi says that whatever will happen will be seen.... Arjun then tells her that she'll have to listen to him with her eyes closed...

Rajbir is asking shefali who dropped her and how many people were there.... Kartar singh gets a call and its Arjun and arjun tells him that i cant see your pain and i've decided to make your life easy and i'll tell you where i am..... arjun tells him and then tells him to come before night or else he wont feel sad killing arohi....

NO PRECAP
hope you guys like it
Dont forget to press the like button and also to read the written update
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks...yayay..m first again...thank u miss lilindiangurl...
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot dear,,,,i am not able to watch KTH today😭 bcoz my father is watching the one day match between india and NZ😡,,,god i am losing my patience,,,,and about to yell,,,,
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My life is full of problems- exams over so no channels at home.

I hate this!

Keep going Rosh, you rock!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Roshni...thank you dear for the update
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am really upset now why no precap,,,
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. Dramatic irony- Arjun says he won't feel bad killing Arohi while he actually will never kill Arohi.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the updates.. the story always luks interesting while reading ur narration..😊..
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for bringing us the LU