Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video update:7th December

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Video:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1557673

Guys, This is my 3000th post and I wanted to make it on SGP forum...

I dont have time to make any other topic...
So, decided to do my Update...
But, as I dun have time, I will give a brief update...
So, I apologise before hand

So,here goes
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL
WRITTEN UPDATE
7th December 2010

Inder comes home and Rajni gives him tea and then Inder tells that he have seen Raunak at the Caunnaught  Place and tells her that he dont look like one who works in MNC but looks like a fresh graduate who is in search of a job. Rajni diverts the topic..

Sonali sits on the terrace reading a book and Ishaan comes there and apologise to her for behaving in such way the day before..He tells her that he was in a bad mood and so he talked to her in that way. Sonali tells that its okay .. Ishaan tells her that she made tea for him..Sonali gets Surprised..and they both talk about Suhana and her innocence..

Suhana comes to badi maa and tells that Ishaan was surprised when he got to know that Suhana made the tea. She asks badi maa to tell more about Ishaan. Badi maa tells her about his childhood days.She tells her that Ishaan was fond of collecting pens.Once he took a costly pen from Alok and by mistake, It was broken and Alok scolded him and he dissappeared in the home and hid in Dadaji's room and was crying. Badi maa also tells that he play trick while eating and pops the curries into his pockets..And Badimaa also tells that Ishaan is veri naive kinda boy and lives for others happiness..Suhana thinks abt past where She tells Ishaan that she dont want to go away from home and Ishaan says he wont tell her anything and tells that Ishaan is very interesting. Suhana asks badimaa to tell more. Badi maa thinks to herself that how she can tell Suhana the reason behind her excitement to ask About Ishaan...Badimaa wished that Suhana knows it by herself.

Elesh and Disha gets ready near mirror. Elesh goes back to the bed and sleeps..Disha tries to wake him up but Elesh keeps a board "DONT DISTURB" Ishaan comes there and asks some money for Car's EMI as his budget of that month was alloted only for Suhana's dress...Disha gives him 20,000 rs. Disha and Ishaan Wakes Elesh and Ishaan runs away.

At bajpai's home, KK asks Sanju whether she decided a boy. Sanju tells that she is not interested. Suhana comes there. KK tells her to choose a boy. Suhana chooses one and tells that he is the perfect match for Sanju..Sanju gets up saying that she dont want to marry and goes away. Suhana goes after her saying that she would convince her. KK says that he is not finding any match for Sanju but just bugging her. Dolly didi and Gopi kaka tells that its really the time for Sanju to get married. But KK tells that Suhana went just few months ago and he wanted atleast Sanju to be with him for few more days...

Precap:

Alok and Elesh comes to Dadji and tells that he had kept Alok's sim in Elesh's phone and vice versa and they get angry on him....
Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr d update harika..๐Ÿ˜Š
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thankyou for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update and congrats on your 3000 posts.