Fan Fictions

New ff:laws of love link to season 2 on pg 129 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 132

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
loved it dear ...... plzzzzzzz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.kareena32

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff:laws of love link to season 2 on pg 129 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome updates yaar loved it a lotClapadd me to ur pm listSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

.Ashleydevlin.

Goldie

.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Part 3

Brij was searching for Maan in the haveli when brij's mother called him.

Amma ji,''brij, where is Maan, the girls have taken geet to his room and are waiting forr him to come so that they can take money from him(naig).

Brij,''ok, I will take him there. You go and rest, I am sure, you are really tired after all this ordeal.''

after she was gone, brij called his wife and gave her a bundle of money, give this to those girls gathered outside the room and remove them from there. You know maan's nature, when he is angry, he doesn't care for anything.

He started searching for Maan again, the watch man told him that he didn't went out of the haveli.

Brij finally found him sitting in one of the guest room. He was so relieved to see him here, he had thought Maan might have hurt himself or something.

Maan looked at him in question. Brij did n't know what to say, finally he managed to say,''i know in friendship there is no thanks but thanks maan what you did today for us, Idont think I would have done it, if I was in your place.''

a bitter smile played on Maan's face but he said nothing.

Brij went to the stand near the window and then said, ''you should go to your room.''

Maan said nothing, brij sighed and went out of the room. Maan put his head against the bed frame, anger churning inside him, everything had happened as she wanted but not any longer, till yet he had never paid any real attention to her, he had ignored her love and when her love display had become to much scorned her love openly.

She had make sure that everyone know about her feelings, looking at him with blushing face, cooking dishes for him when he came in vacation to meet dar ji and brij, the list was endless, even dar ji had noticed and that was the reason he had quickly selected a guy for him but her mother's past had stopped this wedding.

He went up to the small bar and took a bottle down. He rarely drink because he could not control himself but today he wanted no control.

…......................................................................................................................................

Geet was sitting in his room waiting for him for the past 2 hours. She stretched a bit to relieve the pain in back. Her face was partially covered with the hood made by the dupatta and she was sitting on the bed in traditional style. She heard foot steps and quickly resumed her sitting pose with her arms around her legs and head slightly bowed down.

He came inside and closed the door, she peeked at his boot and then, quickly looked at her hands again. She had no idea how he would behave definitely not like a happy bridegroom, he will probably yell at me as usual? She was getting a bit worried now that he was actually in the room. His room was at the backside of house and away from other rooms because he had liked the quiet.

So, dar ji had made this room permanently his and he stayed here when he came for the weekend from city.

Maan moved to the centre of room and threw the empty bottle at the wall, its broke into pieces, geet gasped and looked at the pieces. Maan came toward her on feet which wavered. He threw himself on the bed.he landed near her feet, geet tried to move back but he grabbed her from feet and pulled her back to the centre. He took off his shoes and threw them in the room at random directions.

Then, he got a cigar out and lighted it. He put it in his mouth, closed his eyes and took a deep breath inhaling it.he opened his eyes and looked at her from corner of his eyes.

Her heartstart beating at fast pace, he looke totally out, his eyes were red from corner. he grabbed her face closer to him and released all smoke on her face.

Geet tried to free her face from his grip and started coughing.His eyes moved to her henna coloured hands, he let her face go and grabbed her hand and opened her palm forcefully. His name was written in centre, he took his cigar and put it on her palm, burning his name.

Geet cried out in pain and snatched her hand away, tears running down her face. He smiled and said,''tchtchtch what you were unable to bear a little pain for your love.''

geet said nothing, keeping her hand close to her chest. The smile slipped off his face,''do you think that you can force me to love you? To accept your ''love''. Never, I will never ever love you geet.you made the biggest mistake of your life by marrying me, you have no idea how much I hate you and my hate it will kill your love within days and then, you will be living in a prison of hatred created by me from where you will never be able to escape.''

geet looked at the burn on her hand and then at the hatredon his face, his hatred hurt more than this wound. All her pain forgotten, she put her other hand forward. Burn this as well but if I burn then,one day you will be on fire as well. I love you Maan Singh Khaurana and I know you will love me equally as well. I dont no why you hate me this much but I cant hate you because for me you are not separate from me. Do whatever you want but my love will never fade.

Maan felt her words hit him like arrows wounding drawing blood, she thought she will be able to face his hatred, no he will break her, make her beg, make her admit that he was right and she was wrong.''you have never faced the anger of a man geet, you have no idea what I am capable of and that is ok with me because you dont deserve any compassion.'' he threw the cigar away and got off the bed, then pulled her off the bed as well.

''you think, this is some story and I am your hero, no I am villain and you are a witch. He tore her duppta off her, the sound off her earings got his eyes there and he brutually took them off and then threw both geet and earings toward the centre of room. Geet fell down hard on the floor. He bent over her and said

''beg, beg geet beg, say sorry, say that you are wrong,say sorry that you loved me, admit that I am right and I will let you go.''

geet said nothing, she was not even crying, he can't scare her. She tried to think about all the happy times she had imagined about their future.

He slapped her hard. She felt blood tickle down her face. How would she hide the slap marks from other, geet thought amidst the pain. The more she remained quiet, the more angry he became.

He tore off her blouse, his hands bruising on her body but she didn't complain, his kisses were hard and uncaring but she kissed him back and when he entered her, her body bowed with pain but she held her cries..........

…................................Morning.............................................................

Maan got up groggily and looked at the room around him with half closed eyes, he was lying on bed, he moved his hand to bed side table to search for the watch, his hand touched the soft petals, he got up and looked red roses were present on the bedside table and in center was a white rose like the ones she always placed in morning in his room. He looked around the room, she was not present. He sighed and fell back on pillow.

A/N don't throw chappals at me.

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10laila889gaberinlwgeetkrishna.fanmaangeetscarce05san1989shanmanjunehavashizil143rith1mady2483jyotiagarwalrostsweet.shonapayal.gupta177loveislongingAASTHA_mtdew.dropKMB-MSK.Tulip.sweetmelonrockingchahatkavitamundharafluffyktauannbellshinedosssaisha_1998sansheen99geetkamaanammy_amnapayal956sharbatvemtoBlack_beautyammyicycoolariz2000shreya satishDarkangel_MoMojoa123saragulprizaguru-ki-dewaaniswetaa100smilieykinnomamon.moonbhakbhartifanavantika_singhsaweet-paripiyushiThugAngeldiyachillsweet-mishtymaneet2011richu26Dazlingdivya9290860623imli95angelic-eyesbenazflowing_riverahsaaspyarkasanam1234uCrystalSayachange12teju2292micky11neha512LadyArwenmishtibLakshmi86Be.edgysanjuleem-g19ArsheelaEscapistbobbydolldmg_roks_antaradoosheekajennifer1993SaJan-SaJancherieLovershivangi783hemvbteri_susanbabygurl10maanmishtiSujata77Nirjhor105dreamy4evercharlie1950ixraySidarth_lover1heermeherpushpiiqbals4everjazzerette-shamima-puthcyum321chubzybluedreamz953basicquestion1MsMovieloverGudiyalovesguru286pearlRocks.Dharamaanshijssoodx.Maaneet4eva.xsanum23daisydee425COLOGYshalini_arsha_AngelSonu_simi91Koolsmileangel-ki-shonamaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ritzy09honeygrapeLuvScoobysmj1977.shrutiwajiha-1-Prithi-PaintedSkymisty_drastifanesha143mrk-1drdee142ninandalicia212shalini01punjabi.princesMaya_Pmechantefille-afsha-mchoprakooliiocharmed onesswetha10--Ratna--Sofnahinal_maaneetShalvemillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_LILY111144BDayGal-11Jan-WhiteGirl-goldenmoonLoquacious_Aash-Dark_Fantasy--BlushaLicious-dumas..CountingStars

pallavihegde

Groupbie

pallavihegde

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Nice startThumbs Up...PLZ do add of to your pm list:)

Heer_Navalani

Heer_Navalani

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Amazing fan fic...do continue...pls add me to pm list

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
great FF...plz add me to your PM list

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
will read later.........mom is yelling at meAngry..........but PM me if u update more parts Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
maan is so so bad yaar...i dont know how geet goona tolarate him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.kooliio

Post Reply New Post

Go to top