Wishes for KMH2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
This is just a fun topic

lets write a list of things that happened in KMH1 that we really don't want to happen in KMH2

KMH1 was of course amazing...but to make sure that this season is even better

what are the things that you don't want to happen in this season

One of the things I hope for is that we get to see some after marriage scenes between Arjun and Arohi...I hated the fact that the first season ended with their marriage. Really don't want the same the same thing to happen this time. I would really like to see some husband and wife scenes.

So what are your wishes for Kitani Mohabbat Hai season two
LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

monthgonecreativitynumberthreefastgrowthsingsongsaymakingmagicconnectedheartsFirst-classFanperfectprincessrasika.KKchristiandior.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wishes for KMH2" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey...awesome topic

I don't want any leaps. I would like to watch a continuous storylines. I really hate random leaps unless it is absolutely needed.

singsongsay

Groupbie

singsongsay

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
right pairings of couples

I don't know if this sounds right or not. But rather then bringing new characters upon new characters I would rather prefer if they create love stories with the existing people.
Like in Kitani Mohabbat Hai season one we had four guys: Salil, Arjun, Nikhil and Aman
and four girls: Purvi, Arohi, Antara and Sur
I would have preferred if Antara and Sur were paired up with Nikhil and Aman respectiely rather then bringing new people in cos that meant the others were used as extra extras.

For season two I would rather prefer if they work new storyline with the existing members in both families rather then overcrowding itSmile

Edited by singsongsay - 07 December 2010 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

connectedheartsFirst-classFan

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I think I'll speak for most people in this forum when I say 'misunderstandings that last for a lifetime'

As much as I cherish the first season one of the things that I really hated was how long misunderstandings lasted due to lack of communication between lead characters. Obviously certain misunderstandings are important to the storyline but I don't want them to last for months and months like it did in season one as that is unbearable to watch.

In conclusion:

misunderstandingsThumbs Up

misunderstandings that last for monthsThumbs Down

btw nice topic and I totally agree with the after marriage scenes

Edited by connectedhearts - 07 December 2010 at 6:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthFirst-classFan

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singsongsay

right pairings of couples

I don't know if this sounds right or not. But rather then bringing new characters upon new characters I would rather prefer if they create love stories with the existing people.
Like in Kitani Mohabbat Hai season one we had four guys: Salil, Arjun, Nikhil and Aman
and four girls: Purvi, Arohi, Antara and Sur
I would have preferred if Antara and Sur were paired up with Nikhil and Aman respectiely rather then bringing new people in cos that meant the others were used as extra extras.

For season two I would rather prefer if they work new storyline with the existing members in both families rather then overcrowding itSmile

I totally understand what you mean
I also hate it when a show gets too over-crowded with characters
and they start bringing in more random members of the family that were not even mentioned before...it's a thing that happens in alot of shows and everytime it does happen I get irritated. Yep they hardly gave screen space to salil's brothers.

makingmagic

Groupbie

makingmagic

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
No one should go to prison
whenever I think of kmh1
I always think about how arjun spent such a long time in jail when he was innocent. I don't want any unfair treatment to the leads

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Firstly, i loved KMH1 way too much.

Secondly, the only thing that wasn't getting in touch with me was the part when Arjun crashes the taxi in which Arohi was. According to me, that was somehow unrealistic.

And relating this sequence of season1 to season2 what i mean is- i don't want to see Arjun shoot Arohi because of his stupid not real family pressure.

I hope when he has to chose, he makes the right decision and this - Choose Arohi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.