Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr_nomi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
anuragh is very bad🤢 and his present hair style is very bad so goo to the naie and cut ur hair😡
Asima thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think mr bajaj is great even if he has an evil streak dont like anurag at all

MrsRajeev thumbnail
Yes Kasuati is becoming very interesting Risabh bajaj has broken his realtionship with prerna becaz she lied to him many times and didn't told him the truth that anurag is alive poor bajaj he is all broken i love bajaj in kasuati and mehirr in kyunki a.k.a Ronit Roy
pmahesh thumbnail
Same here, I think Ronit roy is great specially as mr bajaj. Even in ksbkbt, he is slowly emerging out of tulsi's shadow.
ashika thumbnail

hi, please can anyone update me for kasautii zindagii kay. i have seen that prerna was saving her daughter from this guy, but suddenly anurag came and stopped prerna. I want the update from there. i want to know that anurag is alive or not. Thank You!

pmahesh thumbnail
Anurag is alive and now he has told his father about this. Anurag and deboo are planning to destroy aparna and make her confess to her crime. On the other hand, bajaj has found out about prerana' s lies and decided to stay away from her. Prerana has been trying to apologise to bajaj but he has been most unreceptive (and brilliant in doing that). She has fallen ill and now bajaj is concerned and she is happy that bajaj still cares for her.
MrsRajeev thumbnail
ya bajaj is superb but i didnt wrote it its some1 else writin wid my name
pmahesh thumbnail

In yesterday's episode, prerana saves bajaj. Someone fires at bajaj.

In the end, it is shown that madhavi considers bajaj responsible for her sister's death and is here for revenge and she sent a man to kill bajaj

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Pmahesh, Thanx for update!!😊

B'bye