The house wasnt this messed up before or was it??

Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't see the previous episodes just started when the families were arguing over some secret and shadi was called off. But I always saw the brothers were working and the house wasn't like a tabela like todays episode or was it???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i thought the same thing. in fact the room that the other brothers were in was clean. i guess it was jsut to make it funny, but the brothers are mean. why does she have to do all the work.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought only some parts were (like the part where they were applying haaldi and all) and I thought Gyaan and Prachin cleaned the room too.. but I guess not.
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea they should have atleast waited for a day or two. But young men are like that most of the time,I am surprised even the elder men dont have that care and knowledge.
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea it usually was not shown as this messy....I guess we have to assume since there was a lot of running around for the wedding ...things were not cleaned up..
aaabbb thumbnail
No they did left it messy after bath together with towels and clothes and all mess๐Ÿ˜†, I noticed it and was acually thinking are they gonna leave the same way?? and they sure did๐Ÿ˜† Poor Toasty such warm welcome๐Ÿ˜›Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aaabbb

No they did left it messy after bath together with towels and clothes and all mess๐Ÿ˜†, I noticed it and was acually thinking are they gonna leave the same way?? and they sure did๐Ÿ˜† Poor Toasty such warm welcome๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but i didnt notice d house lyk dat...
mayb mised it! but d guys r too mean...

๐Ÿ˜†
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor toasty...what a welcome
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have never seen such a wellcome๐Ÿ˜†

chawal in kadai omg๐Ÿ˜†

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the house was not messed up this bad ever...even when Toasty's parents came to see Tej's family couple of times..the house was clean..or her mom would have made a big havoc of it as well...

I dont know but the recent episodes has become kind of a turn off...I mean i thought the only ppl to be worried about would be Pashu and Ved ( may be) but now the younger ones acting like this ..doesnt make sense..even his Dad...it was aweful to make her clean her own red-footprints after entering the house...

if everybody is going to be like this and Tej is going to be the only supporter..i dont know if I want to see the torture too long..

wat u say?