Saas Bina Sasuraal

The house wasnt this messed up before or was it??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Habeeba_d

Habeeba_d

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I didn't see the previous episodes just started when the families were arguing over some secret and shadi was called off. But I always saw the brothers were working and the house wasn't like a tabela like todays episode or was it???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezescinerd-Stutz-nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The house wasnt this messed up before or was it??" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
omg i thought the same thing. in fact the room that the other brothers were in was clean. i guess it was jsut to make it funny, but the brothers are mean. why does she have to do all the work.

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I thought only some parts were (like the part where they were applying haaldi and all) and I thought Gyaan and Prachin cleaned the room too.. but I guess not.

Habeeba_d

Habeeba_d

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Yea they should have atleast waited for a day or two. But young men are like that most of the time,I am surprised even the elder men dont have that care and knowledge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Yea it usually was not shown as this messy....I guess we have to assume since there was a lot of running around for the wedding ...things were not cleaned up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
No they did left it messy after bath together with towels and clothes and all messLOL, I noticed it and was acually thinking are they gonna leave the same way?? and they sure didLOL Poor Toasty such warm welcomeTongue

Edited by aaabbb - 07 December 2010 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul-Stutz-nycsweetie

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

No they did left it messy after bath together with towels and clothes and all messLOL, I noticed it and was acually thinking are they gonna leave the same way?? and they sure didLOL Poor Toasty such warm welcomeTongue

LOLLOLLOL
but i didnt notice d house lyk dat...
mayb mised it! but d guys r too mean...

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbakshi-sidputul

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
poor toasty...what a welcome

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.