Saas Bina Sasuraal

5th Dec MahaEpisode Written Update + Video

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
hey guyys.. i saw no written or video update for the maha episode, so am just gonna post everything here.. i didnt record or upload the video or anything, i just found it on youtube and since the link is not posted here, and i thought you guys like me might be searching for it, just posted here... hope u like it...click on the like button if you doBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5th Dec MahaEpisode Written Update + Video" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I dont hav much time on my hands, since i have exams on this week, so am just posting a brief update as i watch the show online (fast forwarded)...if anyone is willing do to the detailed update and post it here, plz feel free..actually, this update is quite detailed itself, just doesnt contain the very minute details like all the dialogues...

Brief Update...

Toasty is talking on the phone to the mystery lady who is warning her to cancel her marriage to Tej. The lady tells her to save her life and not marry into the Chaturvedi family, and then suddenly stops talking. Toasty cuts the call. Toasty's mom comes and tells her to get ready. Toasty doesn't tell her mom about the mysterious call or else everyone will get worried, and the happy shaadi-festive will get spoilt.

Chaturvedi House...
Everyone is in the bath area, bored, waiting for the tanker to come with water supply. Suddenly, Gyan comes running telling the tanker has arrived. Everyone rushes to the aangan to get the water. Chedilal comes and tells the brothers to bathe Tej. Pashupatinath makes fun of Tej, and Chedilal scolds him before going away. Tej comes into the aangan. Dadaji tells the brother they have to sing a mangal getLOL Pashupatinath gets irritated with him and says they will dance along to songs on the radioLOL Gyan switched on the radio, and everyone is having fun playing with water and bathing Tej with the song All Izz Well from 3 Idiots playingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Toasty's House...
Toasty is sitting lost as everyone helps in getting her ready. Toasty's mom and friends are worried over Toasty's dupatta and gold earings which cannot be found. Toasty's mom comes saying she found the earings, and that in a hurry she put the gold earings in the wardrobe, and the dupatta in the safe/tijori.LOL Toasty and her friends and mother have a cute moment togetherBig smileTongue

Chaturvedi House...
Pashu is anxious to leave the home early. Chedilal gets annoyed with him and scolds. Chedilal asks for Dadaji, Prachin says he went to the toilet againLOL But finally, they all get ready to go.

Outside the Chaturvedi House...
Gyan, Prachin and the 2nd brother (lol, i always forget his name) are waiting to greet guests but Gyan gets worried because he cant see even any neighbours. He is worried that it will turn out like the sangeet.LOL  A man comes with the ghodi for Tej to sit on. Chedilal scolds them for all wasting time, but then calls Tej to sit on the horse. Someone says "Ruk jaao. Mere bagair mera yaar ghodi nahin chadega" (i.e. without me, my dear friend Tej will not climb and sit on the horse). Its Eijaz Khan.Big smileEmbarrassedTongue Eijaz hugs Tej and takes Dadaji's aashirvaad. Eijaz says "today a bachelor will become a martyr"LOL Then, he starts singing and dancing Zor Ka Jhatka (from Action Replayy). Everyone joins in.

The Baaraat finally leaves...
Tej finally sits on the horse, and the baaraat leaves for Toasty's house. Problems on the way like when Chedilal gets annoyed with the noiseLOL, but they finally manage to reach.

Toasty's House...
Toasty's friends and family all admire how pretty she looks, and bring her downstairs. Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh (as Shruti and Bittoo from Band Baaja Baaraat) are handling the decorations downstairs. Toasty's parents talk with Shruti and Bittoo. Toasty's sister says the baaraat has come, but her parents are confused as to why there is no noise. Shruti assures them she and Bittoo will handle it.

Welcoming the Baaraat party...
Toasty's mom welcomes the baaraat and does aarti for Tej. Toasty's parents tease Tej, asking for money. Tej's eldest 2 brothers are annoyed with somethingLOL Toasty's mom welcomes everyone else into the house as well. 

Everyone is sitting in some hall area with a stage. Suddenly, the lights go off. Tanushree Dutta comes on starts dancing on Namak Ishq Ka (from Omkara), and Chedilal, Pashupatinath and the 2nd eldest brother (when will i remember his name?LOLLOL) look on with a funny shocked expression. Tanushree also dances on Chann Ke Mohalla (from Action Replayy) and Sheila Ki Jawani (from Tees Maar Khan).

In Toasty's room, her friends are teasing her. Friends leave and some mysterious lady with her face covered by the saree pallu comes and gives her a warning letter not to marry Tej.

Back in the hall...
Toasty's dad and Chedilal are talking about the money spent on the shaadi. Shruti and Bittoo come and help serve (soft) drinks to everyone. They interact with Toasty's dad and Chedilal.

Tej's brothers are hungry and queuing up for some foodLOL Toasty's friends see them and annoy/tease the 2nd brother even more than last timeLOL

In the Hall, Toasty's other friends (the married one, and another one) come and talk to Tej and tease him. Tej gets nervousLOL Chedilal just smiles looking at TejBig smile

In Toasty's room, she is reading the letter that mysterious lady gave her earlier. Her friends come and tease her and she tries to hide the letter but is falls on the floor.

In the hall, Tej's 4 brothers are talking about the guests, annoyed that so many came to the wedding but not their sangeet when they called them. Suddenly, the 2nd brother gets scared and says "Bakaasur Aunty". LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL The brothers look at the entrance and see Rajrani (aka Rudra's mom from Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, played by Aruna Irani).

~~~ rest to be updated later ~~~

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 06 December 2010 at 8:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshtha19ivanta29RamyasubbuBilliCat.-Khush-nycsweetie

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thanks Hug

for me its like getting lottery,i lost my sony as a permanent channel. i get it sometyms and sometyms i dont.
so thanks again.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.