prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now the REAL fun has begin...  on the very first of entry in sasural, Toasty end up doing work - picking up rice, followed me night tea.....  I guess this was just the beginning..   What will Toasty do when she has to make 10 rotis for each person of househole or even making sabji of each choice....    Already feeling sorry for her ......  I think Chedi shud tell all in strict tone that everyone will do their part of chores and even help Toasty in cooking, cleaning.....   OR Chedi shud hire one maid who can help Toasty in  the house.....  Toasty badly needs one woman help looking at the different Tea Demand made by everyone in the middle of night ...

So far Tej and Gyaan are Toasty biggest Helpers 😃 ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh I couldn't believe it was Tej's dad who told Toasty to clean up the stuff..especially cause its her first day.. she just entered the house.

Well lets see what happens next.
prikiashi thumbnail
I think ifTej's dad have told others to clean then they might have make an issue so to avoid that he ask toasty to clean up but  I like how politely and smilingly he told toasty to do stuff AND I hate it when Prachin interrupt Tej-Tanya romance 😡😆  and then Demand Tea made by Tanya, grrrrr
Edited by prikiashi - 13 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
^^ I know.  Gayan was trying to explain but he didn't let him do that.
And the precap for tom looks even more funny yet sad. They all demand for different tea. ðŸ¤£ So does that mean she will have to make tea 6 times. (Dadaji, Tej's dad (less sugar), Ved or Bada Bhaiya ginger tea, Prachin- iced tea to save heat energy ðŸ¤£ and milk for Gayan. ðŸ˜³
prikiashi thumbnail
agar Chai pe yeh haal hai to khane ke time kya hoga yaar   i hope they help out 😳   Oh I forget abt house cleaning, clothes and utensils 😲
Angelic_A thumbnail
I gosh I didn't even realize the food drama. ðŸ˜³

Toasty is def. going to have the time of her life now. But before the house cleaning she needs to clean her own room which kinda sucks.

I wished they showed Tej cleaning it before hand.. At least the room. ðŸ˜”