Saas Bina Sasuraal

Fun Begins...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Now the REAL fun has begin...  on the very first of entry in sasural, Toasty end up doing work - picking up rice, followed me night tea.....  I guess this was just the beginning..   What will Toasty do when she has to make 10 rotis for each person of househole or even making sabji of each choice....    Already feeling sorry for her Ouch......  I think Chedi shud tell all in strict tone that everyone will do their part of chores and even help Toasty in cooking, cleaning.....   OR Chedi shud hire one maid who can help Toasty in  the house.....  Toasty badly needs one woman help looking at the different Tea Demand made by everyone in the middle of night ...

So far Tej and Gyaan are Toasty biggest Helpers Big smile ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdakshi-sidputulMaz.Angelic_Anycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun Begins..." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Ohh I couldn't believe it was Tej's dad who told Toasty to clean up the stuff..especially cause its her first day.. she just entered the house.

Well lets see what happens next.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdakshi-sidputulJenifer.

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I think ifTej's dad have told others to clean then they might have make an issue so to avoid that he ask toasty to clean up but  I like how politely and smilingly he told toasty to do stuff AND I hate it when Prachin interrupt Tej-Tanya romance AngryLOL  and then Demand Tea made by Tanya, grrrrr Ouch

Edited by prikiashi - 06 December 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
^^ I know. Ouch Gayan was trying to explain but he didn't let him do that.
And the precap for tom looks even more funny yet sad. They all demand for different tea. ROFL So does that mean she will have to make tea 6 times. (Dadaji, Tej's dad (less sugar), Ved or Bada Bhaiya ginger tea, Prachin- iced tea to save heat energy ROFL and milk for Gayan. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdakshi-sidputul

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
agar Chai pe yeh haal hai to khane ke time kya hoga yaar Ouch  i hope they help out Stern Smile   Oh I forget abt house cleaning, clothes and utensils Shocked

akshi-sidputul

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I gosh I didn't even realize the food drama. Stern Smile

Toasty is def. going to have the time of her life now. But before the house cleaning she needs to clean her own room which kinda sucks.

I wished they showed Tej cleaning it before hand.. At least the room. Unhappy

aaabbb

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
poor toasty

akshi-sidputul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.