Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  I don't think so .this is a bull shit article ! the story is fresh .and very different from the current running shows ..just because it has the name Kitani mohabbat hai ..its been compared to the KMH 1 .BUT this is a completely different story than the first one .the lead actors with their superb acting ability and chemistry can carry whole show on their shoulder.i have never seen action Romance like this in daily soaps of indian teleworld .
 for me story makes sence ,KMH rocks !
shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Completely Agree with you, Allwaysindian!

Even i think that The whole storyline is completely fresh and Something new...
To be honest, i think that other shows, i wont mention any of them, since its clear which ones, are inspired by kmh season one...

Kritika and Karan said it Many Many times that KMH2 is gonna be a completely new story...
And in my opinion, i've never ever seen such a chemistry on tv... i thought that some couples do look good, but now, with kmh2 i dont even that anymore...
karan and kritika gave me a whole new meaning of what chemistry is... I mean it...just look at the handcuff scenes...what you can see there is Outstanding!!!
So i think this article is crap.... If these kinda news go round and ppl are of the same opinion i will either commit sucide or will turn journalist....hahahahah
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m loving KMH n its story its wonderful..i never watched KMH 1 but KMH 2 is really good
shibz thumbnail
Vinashkaari vipreet buddhi!!!

ridiculous!!! how some ppl are hell bent to bring KMH n its stars down!!! irrespective of the fact that there are others who love the show...!!! it is soo clear that THIS is a fan written post that has been published by the Telly Tadka..they always respond to the fans..may it be degrading the channel for taking KMH off-air or ridiculing the show now for no big reasons..!!!

wen KMH1 was on air..it had its share of criticizers who said it is inspired from many bollywood blockbusters.. n now after it ended they felt it was a nouveau concept? huh!!! inspired by "Hero" doesn't mean its a poor copy..!! i m so glad that BT tried out something different on TV so far rather than remaking off-air TV shows..!!! why doesn't anybody complain when a cheap imitation of KMH1 was done in another show? Is it only KMH's creatives who need to think original..so that others can happily copy? is the TV world flooding with originality?

chiku n chachu, scene stealers of the show?!! 🤣🤣 better put their cut outs in the title montage then...!! huh!!
as for the flaws in the story, sequences n characters mentioned in this article, the author surely knows nothing about the show...!!! When majority are loving it, obviously it is made to attract a certain class of audience n not everyone..n that too for a certain period!!! ppl who like it, watch it...!! KMH1 despite being a beautiful show could not garner the TRPs KMH2 is getting now..!! its not a daily dose of saas bahu drama or baseless romance that one should bother about the number of episodes..!! its a fictional love story...when the script demands..they will wrap it up...!!

about the relationship bonds..my buddies have already mentioned...!!

but i would like to repeat that the Magic is Back in full swing!!

overall its a cheap article!!! i can suggest better topics...!!!

@all my buddies:i just felt like browsing i-f to see whats going on n this article forced me to log in...now i need to go back to my books...will see ya after my xam...:) btw..i loved the last epi specially coz of Arjun's performance...!! :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, i do agree with the statements made by the author, but just partially.

As previously discussed in the forum, Arjun & Arohi are doing well, however, characters like Gauri, Rudra Pratap Singhania, Mikhael, have the potnetial but are put into deem light due to the storyline.

I guess the lead actors, Karan and Kritika are doing a splendid job, however, overall the storyline needs a little but of boost!

KMH all the way!
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shibz: mwaahhh i love u for giving this answer 🤗 what an entry to the forum 😆
missing u in the threads...good luck for your exams...few weeks and u will be back with us in no time :D
ahh Karan was fantabulous in last nights episode 😳
I second everything you said 😃

KMH 2 TRPs are definitely high and are good considering its a youth genre and getting that high of a TRP is rare...and i am proud of the KMH2 team they are doing a fabulous job 👏
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Vinashkaari vipreet buddhi!!!

ridiculous!!! how some ppl are hell bent to bring KMH n its stars down!!! irrespective of the fact that there are others who love the show...!!! it is soo clear that THIS is a fan written post that has been published by the Telly Tadka..they always respond to the fans..may it be degrading the channel for taking KMH off-air or ridiculing the show now for no big reasons..!!!

wen KMH1 was on air..it had its share of criticizers who said it is inspired from many bollywood blockbusters.. n now after it ended they felt it was a nouveau concept? huh!!! inspired by "Hero" doesn't mean its a poor copy..!! i m so glad that BT tried out something different on TV so far rather than remaking off-air TV shows..!!! why doesn't anybody complain when a cheap imitation of KMH1 was done in another show? Is it only KMH's creatives who need to think original..so that others can happily copy? is the TV world flooding with originality?

chiku n chachu, scene stealers of the show?!! 🤣🤣 better put their cut outs in the title montage then...!! huh!!
as for the flaws in the story, sequences n characters mentioned in this article, the author surely knows nothing about the show...!!! When majority are loving it, obviously it is made to attract a certain class of audience n not everyone..n that too for a certain period!!! ppl who like it, watch it...!! KMH1 despite being a beautiful show could not garner the TRPs KMH2 is getting now..!! its not a daily dose of saas bahu drama or baseless romance that one should bother about the number of episodes..!! its a fictional love story...when the script demands..they will wrap it up...!!

about the relationship bonds..my buddies have already mentioned...!!

but i would like to repeat that the Magic is Back in full swing!!

overall its a cheap article!!! i can suggest better topics...!!!

@all my buddies:i just felt like browsing i-f to see whats going on n this article forced me to log in...now i need to go back to my books...will see ya after my xam...:) btw..i loved the last epi specially coz of Arjun's performance...!! :)

Shibz, you're awesome buddy 😉
& good luck with your exams, may you pass with the best grades 😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

@Shibz: mwaahhh i love u for giving this answer 🤗 what an entry to the forum 😆
missing u in the threads...good luck for your exams...few weeks and u will be back with us in no time :D
ahh Karan was fantabulous in last nights episode 😳
I second everything you said 😃

KMH 2 TRPs are definitely high and are good considering its a youth genre and getting that high of a TRP is rare...and i am proud of the KMH2 team they are doing a fabulous job 👏

I second your thought!
The TRPs thing is so correct, whatever this article says doesn't make a difference as long as the channel and serial are recieving the TRPs required.
kavyasam thumbnail
@marsha -  thanks for sharing 😊
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I second your thought!
The TRPs thing is so correct, whatever this article says doesn't make a difference as long as the channel and serial are recieving the TRPs required.

this article is definitely written by a fan cuz Telly Tadka always has fans write one and they post it on their web page...it is not a professional writer...a professional would never say a one sided story
if the TRPs are good, why would the article say the show is not good? if there was no logic in the story, why would people waste their time to watch it?
the ratings are high because people are enjoying the story...and not just watching it cuz of the Arjuhi chemistry...it takes alot more than that to keep the audience hooked