Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

from today episode its clear tht our bholi bhali sabki pyari, rajdulari bitiya is the Nani of Nani. Nani jahan pe sochna band karti hai hamari bitiya wahan se sochna shuru karti hai. Nani just wanted to kick away Ichha from Thakur haweli, but our Bitiya planed to murder her. Nani wanted to spoil Ichha marriage life, but our Bitiya made her widow, and now Nani just planed to make sure her interance in Bundela house thru fake pregnancy, but our Bitiya dur ki sochti hai jahan bechai Nani bhi nahin soch sakti. Now tell me who is spoiling whom. bechari poor NaniROFLROFLROFLROFL

I would not term Nani as 'Bechari' by any stretch of my imagination. I am only addressing the present situation as I do not want to go into a lengthy discussion - which I enjoy with you Ankit but you might get boredWink

But yes, Tapasya is far smarter in executing any plan hatched because she is now playing a double game. She needs to keep her father happy and his faith in her intact as well as teach the Bundela's to come crawling back to her.

I don't think Veer is going to fall for her tricks but Tapasya's character is not one that gives up easily.

I think what we need to worry about is how Ichcha is going to react, specially with Chanda and Mai on her backAngryAngry

i hope iccha kidnaps mai ,chanda nani and tapasya ,LOLLOLLOL
aur phir veer ke saathWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nani ki Nani (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rashi85

hahaha i swear/....i ws feelin bad for jogi...look at the way she is cheating her parents...what a b****

i know,
jogi will be heartbroken once again.
there is one thing i will not like after taps exposure,
it will be jogi crying, he does not deserve this.
kitni koshish kar raha hai woh tapasya ko change karne ki par yeh tapasyaAngryAngryAngry.

I am so fed up with this repetetive Nani/Tapasya drama and now with Mai also in the ring----all I could think of  was------------ how handsome Jogi Thakur was looking. I completely switched off from the serial.Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwwww LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

from today episode its clear tht our bholi bhali sabki pyari, rajdulari bitiya is the Nani of Nani. Nani jahan pe sochna band karti hai hamari bitiya wahan se sochna shuru karti hai. Nani just wanted to kick away Ichha from Thakur haweli, but our Bitiya planed to murder her. Nani wanted to spoil Ichha marriage life, but our Bitiya made her widow, and now Nani just planed to make sure her interance in Bundela house thru fake pregnancy, but our Bitiya dur ki sochti hai jahan bechai Nani bhi nahin soch sakti. Now tell me who is spoiling whom. bechari poor NaniROFLROFLROFLROFL

I would not term Nani as 'Bechari' by any stretch of my imagination. I am only addressing the present situation as I do not want to go into a lengthy discussion - which I enjoy with you Ankit but you might get boredWink

But yes, Tapasya is far smarter in executing any plan hatched because she is now playing a double game. She needs to keep her father happy and his faith in her intact as well as teach the Bundela's to come crawling back to her.

I don't think Veer is going to fall for her tricks but Tapasya's character is not one that gives up easily.

I think what we need to worry about is how Ichcha is going to react, specially with Chanda and Mai on her backAngryAngry

Hello Aditiji, long time no see...haa it wll b interesting 2 watch Ichchas reaction and I wish I was the script writer..LOL kidding...

HI Shivani,

I did reply to one of your posts...........Did you not see it???

Yes, I am waiting for not just for Ichcha's reaction but also how this is (if at all) is going to impact her marriage with Veer. I don't mean the marriage will break up but is it going to put a strain on their marriage??? Veer will not be bothered but Ichcha?????ConfusedConfusedConfused

tiny15shivani9

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

hahaha i swear/....i ws feelin bad for jogi...look at the way she is cheating her parents...what a b****

i know,
kitni koshish kar raha hai woh tapasya ko change karne ki par yeh tapasyaAngryAngryAngry.

I am so fed up with this repetetive Nani/Tapasya drama and now with Mai also in the ring----all I could think of  was------------ how handsome Jogi Thakur was looking. I completely switched off from the serial.Embarrassed

awwwwwwwwwww LOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

i know,

I am so fed up with this repetetive Nani/Tapasya drama and now with Mai also in the ring----all I could think of  was------------ how handsome Jogi Thakur was looking. I completely switched off from the serial.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

yeh kyaa aditijiWinkWink, jogi pe line mar rahe hoLOLLOLLOL

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hello Aditiji, long time no see...haa it wll b interesting 2 watch Ichchas reaction and I wish I was the script writer..LOL kidding...

HI Shivani,

I did reply to one of your posts...........Did you not see it???

Yes, I am waiting for not just for Ichcha's reaction but also how this is (if at all) is going to impact her marriage with Veer. I don't mean the marriage will break up but is it going to put a strain on their marriage??? Veer will not be bothered but Ichcha?????ConfusedConfusedConfused

ohhhh I am truly sorry Aditiji, i guess I might have missed it.....hmm its a BIG moment the life of Ichcha..i personally feel she has 2 set her priorities right...she has 2 realise stht he is more imp than others..and her happiniess is is clubbed with Veers happiness, and Veer's with hers..and tht Veer is imp above all and hopefully the fact tht Veer loves only her and cannot live without her should enable her 2 take the right decisions....fingers crossed...Smile

tiny15intruderfast

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i am happy that atleast ichaa back to bundela now

so there will be  a seen between veer and ichaa

and i am sure ichaa will take some decision

which will be for the kid and it will give a chance for taps reentry

but why they r not intersted in showing veer's reac tion

they r busy with nani tappu divya and masoom

they r not showing what we viewers want to see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

i know,

yeh kyaa aditijiWinkWink, jogi pe line mar rahe hoLOLLOLLOL

Do you think I have a chance??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No just joking!!!!!! I admire good things from far and prefer it that way. Besides my husband would give Jogi a good run for his moneyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top