Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

anushkajain

Goldie

anushkajain

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome part ClapStar
continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kajen4ever.

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Munchkin.

diyaa1pk

Goldie

diyaa1pk

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Jst read all parts in onego....loved it....nicely written....nd dnt worry readers will surely notice it cuz its really nice....nd yea add me to PM list
Contnu soon

Munchkin.

here-i-am

here-i-am

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
just loved the part
quite long
plzz pm me when u update next

Munchkin.

aditi_sweet

Groupbie

aditi_sweet

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
wow...ur ff is gettin better day by day...
n um gttin damn hooked over it..
n yea this parts ws rockin...completely luved it..
Smile

Munchkin.

ammyluvridzi

ammyluvridzi

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hey dear awesum part luvd it cont sun n thanx 4 d pm

Munchkin.

divine93

Groupbie

divine93

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome ff
loved it
cont it
and add me in ur pm list

Munchkin.

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Heyya guys! Smile Okie, I won't be able to update for a little while after this...Have my exams and stuff coming...Anyway for now, Part  5 is up! With a little twist in the tale!Wink Hope you'll like it though!!Embarrassed

Part 5:- That Memorable Night, That Fateful Day

"Armaan you sure it's ok? I mean it's almost half past 1, and it seriously doesn't look good, coming here so late...Forget looking good, I'm so embarrassed!" I closed my eyes and sighed....We had just reached home, but I was still hesitant to go in...

"Ohh man Munchkin, it's been an hour long drive, it's already way to late, can you stop annoying me and just step into the house before I sleep on this patio?" Armaan asked, the fatigue evident in his voice...I sighed and followed his commands...

"And don't worry you chicken...You won't have to face your embarrassment until day after tomorrow...." 

"What do you mean day after tomorrow?" I asked confused...

"Yeah...Mum and Dad have gone to US for a conference....And my dear li'l sister had to go with them on compulsion..." Armaan smirked...I looked at him surprised...

"No wonder you were out of the house this late at night...You wouldn't dare doing this with Aunty around..."

"Oh please...Even if Mum would have been here, I wouldn't have hesitated to come get you for even one second..." Armaan said with an air of pride...

"Bu then smarty pants, you told me Aunty sent you to get me...But it turns out she isn't even here....Huh?" I smiled at him innocently....He stopped munching on the apple he had been eating...He looked at me and narrowed his eyes at my smirk...

"I'm off to bed..." He mumbled and raced up the stairs...

I sighed and sat down on the couch..."He just won't admit it..." I shook my head and rested my head on the couch's back rest...

"How could I be so stupid!" Armaan covered his face with his hands and groaned..."You couldn't come up with a better cover story....Dude what the hell were you even thinking? 'Mum's sent me to get you!'...Why do I keep forgetting she's Riddhima...She's bound to see through my stupid lies!"

Armaan shook his head at his stupidity...But his embarrassment couldn't match his happiness at having Riddhima at home, close to him...He would have hated being alone here, thinking about her to glory...At least this way he can think about her and be close to her....Armaan ran his hand through his hair and smiled...

He changed and went over to Riddhima's room to check on her, in case she needed anything...Not finding her in her room, he frowned...

"Riddhima...?" He knocked on the washroom door, and then getting no answer, opened it...

He went down the stairs and found Riddhima having her head perched on the couch's back rest, with her hand serving as a pillow...Armaan shook his head...

He went back upstairs and fetched a blanket for her, then went back downstairs and covered her with it...He noticed her angelic features, completely calm as she slept on, oblivious to Armaan's adoring gaze...

As she moved her head in her sleep, a tiny layer of her fringe fell on her eyes annoying her...Armaan smiled at her expressions and sat next to her...He moved his hand towards her face and slid of that tiny layer of hair from her face...Not being able to stop himself, he lightly caressed her milky white cheek with the back of his hand....

Riddhima shifted and lied down, having her head rested comfortably in Armaan's lap...Armaan sat up awkwardly at Riddhima's move...For a second he thought she's awake, but getting no further movement on her part, he realized she was in deep slumber....

Armaan tried lifting her head carefully without waking her, but this seemed to disturb Riddhima even more...She turned and hid her face in Armaan's lap...Armaan looked at her surprised...Now he was in no position to get out of here...He shifted to make himself comfortable and looked down at his sleeping beauty...He stroked her wavy hair adoring her....The small smile playing on Riddhima's lips, even when she was in deep sleep, told Armaan that she was comfortable..Armaan sighed and rested his head on the back rest and closed his eyes....

"Why won't you turn your face and show me who you are? You've got nice hair btw..." I thought to myself...Whoever the guy of my dreams was, always turned up in my dreams but never showed his face...His back kind of gave me an idea who it was....But one could never be sure...I smiled and sighed as I thought of him...

Something moved under my head and broke my chain of thoughts...But pillows aren't supposed to move...

"Why is the pillow moving so much?" I mumbled and frowned...

"Because what you're using as a pillow is my hand which is now gonna be numb for as long as I live...." 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Armaan staring down at me, smiling at me...The moment my eyes crashed with his blue oceans, I lost myself in them...Those mesmerizing blue oceans he had for eyes...How can anyone have such killing eyes? It should be made a criminal offence...Or even better he should be locked up some place...Where only I could have access to him and his eyes...I was completely lost, to never be found again...Of that I was sure...

My hand took charge of its own, and moved towards his face...As soon as my hand came in contact with his skin, the high voltage current, which passed through my body, broke me from my trance...I pulled my hand away from him, embarrassed...Still lying in his lap, I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks...I looked here and there, anywhere which didn't reflect his blue eyes looking at me...

His fake cough made me look at him again...His smile made me realize I was still lying on his lap...I got up with a jerk...

"Uhh sorry..." I mumbled and stared down at my feet...

"It's ok!" Armaan smiled...

"What time is it?" I asked while looking out of the window...It was still dark outside...

"4 am..." Armaan sighed and massaged his neck...It was then I realized that although I had had one of the best sleeps, he obviously hadn't slept well enough...

"Rats...I'm so sorry...I didn't even realize...I-..." I looked at him sheepishly...

"What're you saying sorry for?" Armaan asked...."For giving me the best sleep I've ever had?" He added under his breath....

"You said something?" I asked, confused...Although I think I had caught his thoughts...He seemed to have guessed that, since he looked embarrassed and shook his head...

"Well umm...Anyway...I think you should go back to bed...It's pretty late..." Armaan said breaking the awkward silence...

"Yeah...Um....Yeah...I should...And you should too..." I added and looked at him...

"Yeah...Don't worry about me...Just go to bed k? Goodnight!" He smiled at me...I got up and moved towards the staircase...

"Armaan..." I called out....He looked at me confused...

"Thanks for the blanket...." I waved the blanket at him and smiled....He smiled back...

"Anytime Munchkin...Sweet dreams!" I sighed as I saw his dimples...."God, no guy should be allowed to be so.... Is there not even a nice and appropriate word to describe him? Which summarised all that he was....Cute, nice, and so inexplicably hot...?" I hit my head with my hand, as I lay down on my bed...

"Not to mention, his lap makes an amazing pillow...This stupid bed is nothing compared to him...Why did I even wake up? I should have just slept there till eternity...Or at least till morning..." I sighed...My bad luck....And I didn't realize when sleep finally got the better of my thoughts which were more or less...Actually completely based on Armaan....All I knew was that I had the biggest smile on my face when I got up...

"Good morning bonehead..." I smirked as I saw Armaan enter the kitchen, his groggy eyes trying to adjust to the surroundings, his hand running through his messy hair..."He's adorable..." I thought and smiled...

"Since what time are you awake?" He asked groggily...

"9-9.30....Like normal people...." I shook my head, as he poured some cereal into the bowl, dropping most of it on the table...

"You've been awake for four hours?" Armaan asked, shocked...

"As I said honey, I'm normal....And oh, Aunty called while you were asleep...She was surprised to find me in the house[[I looked at him meaningfully...He fixed his gaze on his bowl of cereals]]...At first she got the wrong idea...."

"Wrong idea?"

"Uh-huh....Thought his son was taking full advantage of an empty house....You know...." I smirked...He still looked confused...

"She thought you were having a girl over....Gosh get out of your sleep now!" I said annoyed and thumped him on the head....

"Ow! What the hell was that for....?" He said massaging his head...

"To wake you up...And now that you are, take me out...I'm bored..."

"You think I have all the time in the world....?" He asked sceptically...

"Uh-huh...Useless people like you don't have jobs anyway...So c'mon...Hurry...We're leaving in 20 minutes!" I said tapping my watch....He groaned...

"I'm not going anywhere..." He said and dropped his head on the table, shutting his eyes...

"Ok....Oh I forgot to tell you...Aakash is in town...I think he might need a tour....Maybe I should return his call and tell him I-" I stopped mid-sentence as Armaan stood up suddenly...

"Be ready in 10...You'll like this place down town...." He said and raced up the stairs...

I smirked like a devil...Ah, it was so easy to manipulate guys....I patted myself mentally...

"Yumm...Burger King rocks..." I said as I devoured on my extra mayonnaise and spicy Burger....

I looked up at Armaan to find him looking in some random direction....I followed his gaze and saw the object of his admiration....A girl, dressed in a pink mini and white tank top....Clich girl...I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and stabbed the French fry with my fork...

"That chick's hot..." Armaan mumbled and continued staring...

"Armaan stop it, it's rude to stare...."

"Munchkin, if the chick had taken offence, she would have walked out of the restaurant, with so many 'rude stares'...." He said indicating at the people around him...I glanced around and saw other guys like Armaan gapping at that girl....Great, we were back to kindergarten, where that 'chick' was the shiny new toy....I continued stabbing the French fry with my fork, angrily...

"Why're you killing your FOOD?" Armaan asked frowning at the way I was handling my fries...

"Care a lot about this fry do you? Well why don't you just take these and shove them up that 'hot chick's' face?" I said and annoyed...

"Relax Munchkin...She is hot....But you won't understand it...And speaking of fries...She's coming our way, so please save some..." He tilted his head and I looked at the girl coming towards our table...My mouth was left open, of course...

"And please shut your mouth..." He said and stuffed a fry in my mouth...

"Hey...." The girl came to us, and smiled, leaning on our table...I hated Armaan for being so good looking...Of course, that was a quality I used to like about him, but I had forgotten, that other girls noticed his stupid good looks as well...

I nodded and smiled at her courteously...Armaan stood up and offered her, his chair...I raised an eyebrow...So Mr. Bonehead becomes a gentleman...

"Thanks...Andrea..." She smiled and lent her hand forward at Armaan...And so Ms. Hot Chick becomes the ultimate pain in the you-know-what....

"It's weird, but I thought you were Indian..." I scanned her from head to toe...Yeah she definitely looked Indian...

"I am...My name's Andresha actually...But people call me Andrea for short...." She smiled sweetly...Armaan grinned, his dimples flashing at her....Bet he felt like kissing her right there...I felt like stashing the Pepsi she was sipping, on her head....

-----------------------********--------||--------********------------------------

"Reeddheema!" My roommate, Alex, called out my name, in her usual accent and snapped me out of my memory trance...I looked up from the old pages of my 3-year-old diary-the diary which had captured the past three years I had spent in King's University, the three years I had spent with Armaan....

"What'cha doin' here? C'mon, the matron's driving me crazy 'cause we're one of the only ones who haven't emptied our apartments yet..." She grinned at me...The matron had always been a source of entertainment for all of us....

"This room looks so empty without all that decoration you had put up...Sheesh Uni rooms are pretty boring man..." She said, scanning the empty room...It was true...I remember how Armaan and I, had turned this boring, and not to mention the annoyingly dirty room, into a 'Uni Den' , as my friends normally called it, because everyone normally chose this room, apartment, as a party hall...

"Yeah, I know...." I mumbled, following her gaze around...

"Hey, Armaan was looking for you....Think he needed help packing his stuff...."

"Why me? Can't his stupid annoying girlfriend do it for him?" I groaned and got up, quickly slipping my diary, which had caught Alex's attention, in my bag...

"You really hate Andrea don't you....?" Alex smirked...

"I don't hate her...No no....I just can't register the need for her existence...." I said and piled up all my bags together in one corner....

"Lol...Anyway...I gotta go, before my moronic boyfriend finds a fresher to flirt with..."  She waved and left the room...

I sighed and plopped myself back on the bed....These 3 years had zoomed by so quickly....I felt like pulling out my diary and continue from where I left off, but just at that moment my cell phone began to ring...

"Hey sweetie...." I said as I smiled listening to his familiar voice...

"Hey hun...You'd called...Sorry, I was so busy packing and shit...I never realized my room was such a trash can..." He mumbled...

"Haha...I always told you so...Anyway...Yes I had called....We need to talk...." I said dropping my voice to grave notes....

"Yeah...Umm...Me too...." The seriousness in his voice reminded me that what we were going to say to each other, had already been said a while ago, but it was time to make it official now....

"Yeah, umm...I'll catch you in an hour ok?"

"Yeah sure...Oh btw...Armaan's been looking for you..." He sighed and then laughed...

"Yeah I know...The idiot needs help packing...Catch ya later k?" I said, and after a not-so-usual exchange of courteous byes, we finally hung up...

That's the thing about relationships, you never know when it might end when it begins, but at the same time, you can't help but wonder why you got into it in the first place, when you knew it was going to meet THIS end someday...I knew when I started dating Sid almost 3 years ago, that we would never be able to keep it up, when Uni would end...And I was so right....I sighed as I locked the apartment and walked out of the boarding house...

Done! Hope you'll got the track now! The green part was all the present day stuff, and the part before that and the previous parts 1-4 were all flashback...Don't worry, I'll show the 3 years that AR spent in Uni! And don't kill me for showing Sid here, and Andrea as well...I like Sid actually, and he's not a bad guy here!Tongue

Do tell me how you'll like the twist! I'll try coming with the next update asap! Till the next time!Smile

Shrutika!Big smile

Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 January 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

arismirnacrazyneha.0807dim.bhatiakashish_23Aditi9divine93cute_girl17angelic_ridzyshalinisurAsh1990aditi_sweetme_lovelygulsasyaahensevenbsk1shreyshreyrasikdhara101seyacandyflossSiya6490ARCaskettFancuteshilpaHazel-eyediyaa1pkanushkajainRhea.KaJenm-g19Suvarna....Amoon.88scorpio95ambrynHarry93kneeduh2000pinksscutiepreetCythereaHaniyaagupta.aditi20prachi06--Sapphire--moonlight2630-KSGsmitten-Aanya.-Prithi-pixie_nARKJ_4EVERIshianik_sweetpoisonEuphoria.crazy4KASH_AR-ialwayswill-Ethereal-PathSanju_prettyasjenDr.BasketGuptacant.be.assed.Medha..Optimism.-AviatoR-oblivion..-GoogleWithMe-sjain.-Nikki-.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top