Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 3)

x.sunayna.x IF-Dazzler
x.sunayna.x
x.sunayna.x

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey !
Just read all the 3 parts ! And I LOVE it :)
The storylines really different and Armaan sounds adorable - LOL !
AR meeting at the beach the first time was really cute too ! Gosh Armaan really has bad mood swings ! Don't know how Riddhima puts up with him ! - i guess its the dimples :)
Aakash & Aditi = Angry , thats really low !
 But anyway looking forward to the next part, and please add me to the PM list :)
Hope you continue soon !
- Sunayna ! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hey nice conceptStar
loved it Clap
do pm me next oneSmile
continue soonBig smile

Munchkin.

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey...gr8 update...waiting to read more....do add me to your pm list.... 

Munchkin.

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 concept n gr8 prts!!!

add me 2 ur pm list!!!

AMOON

Munchkin.

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next part! Add me to your pm list!

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for sooooooooooooooo many comments! FINALLY! Been waiting ages! Lol! Anyway, here's Part 4 for you'll!Smile

Part 4:- Scaring Mr. Peanuts and Ms. Munchkin

"Why do you have to move into the stupid apartment now? You could do that once Uni starts can't you?" Rhea grumbled as she slopped down on my bed on top of all my clothes...

"Rhea my skirt...! And I know that, but seriously I wanna move in a bit earlier so I can get a bit used to the place...." I smiled warmly at Rhea...Just in a matter of one week, I had merged along with her just as much as I had with Armaan...

"Bro is moving in after Uni starts....Can't you do the same...You don't have to be like a stupid moron just leaving me behind....There's so much we're still supposed to do!" Rhea moaned...

"Rhea but I'm not going to the moon...I'm just moving to my own apartment...And its not like I'm moving today...Still another 3 days!...."

"Yeah 3 days...Wow..." Rhea rolled her eyes...

"Ok tell you what, we'll hang out like totally these 3 days...Girl's out bonanza...What say?" I said enthusiastically...Rhea gave me a small smile...

"Only if you promise to visit every weekend!!" She told me as she gave me a warm hug...

"Oh man...The only reason I was planning on coming home for weekends was because SHE wouldn't be here...Don't ruin that sweet dream Rhea...!" Armaan muttered, leaning on the door and crunching on an apple...

I threw a pillow at him...

"Wow...Riddhima Gupta just dropped a pillow missile on top of my head....Too bad it failed to kill anyone or anything for that matter....Not even a fly would get hurt with aim like that..."

"Armaan don't you think you've chewed on my brains enough for a day...?"

Armaan pretended to think...I rolled my eyes...."Nah....!"

"Ugh...Can't you guys give it a rest? And Riddhima do you see the reason why I need you here? I can't tolerate my monster brother anymore..."

"No one can..." I shook my head...

"At least I don't go around breaking my shoes so that nice, hot college dudes would look at my legs..."

"No one would look at your legs anyway....They're monstrous and hairy...." Rhea said disgusted....I sniggered....

"Haha...So tell me Riddhima...Which college dude did you expect to ask you out huh Munchkin...The one that looked like he had eaten every possible thing on this planet or the one that looked like a drug-addict? The Fatty or the Druggie? I would say the Druggie....The other one looks like your long lost twin brother! Fatty!"

"Ironic, since earlier today I do remember someone telling me that I'm hot...Oh wait! That was YOU!" I retorted sceptically...

"I may not have completed my statement then....I meant as hot as Arctic Ice!" Armaan scoffed....He picked up the pillow and hit it right at my face...

Seriously angry this time, I lunged forward and ran behind him....

"Wait stop...!" Armaan stopped in his tracks...

"What?" I asked panting for breath...

"This..." This time he threw the apple on top of my head...The apple rebounced and hit the floor...I stood there shocked for a moment while he raced down and started laughing...Angry I ran downstairs behind him....

"Tum dono yeh bacche jaise jhagadna band karo...!" Aunty stood there fixed to the spot as Armaan ran and hid behind her....

"Main nahi jhagad raha Mum...Yeh toh yeh...Wo kya kehte hain...Jane in hindi...Jhal-jhal-jhali....Jhali lad rahi hai mujhse...." Armaan laughed....

"Right....Aunty...He's just...Driven me completely crazy today....I'm gonna kill you Mallik...."

"Oh yeah....You can't even come as close as 2 feet near me...."

"Right try me..."

Armaan ran back and ran upstairs...I raced behind him...As I went up I heard Uncle and Aunty laughing at our banter....

"Riddhima ke aane se kitni raunak ho gayi ghar mein...." Aunty chuckled...

I smiled....

Armaan stuck his tongue out from behind his bedroom door...I ran and tried blocking the door with my hand...

*BANG*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I cried in pain....The door slammed right into my hand...Armaan opened the door in shock...I fell to the ground crying in pain...

"Kya hua?" Aunty raced upstairs with Uncle behind her worry etched on her face....

"Oh God Munchkin I'm so sorry....Yaar...Oh god that's a bad shade of blue..."

I watched as my hand turned into nasty shades, first of red then green, purple and finally blue...

"Owww......" Although tried stopping the tears, out of embarrassment, they just went on flowing on their own accord....Armaan noticed me trying to stifle my sobs as he rubbed my hand gently...

"I'm so sorry..."

"I-its ok...I'm ok....Just fine...I love having my hand slammed by the door....Its a great feeling..."

Armaan chuckled a little at my comment...

"Bro you're so totally insensitive...She's hurt and you're laughing...Just horrible..." Rhea muttered angrily...

"Guys I'm o-ok...J-just relax would you...." I said in a failing attempt of keeping my voice composed....

"I'll just get the pain killers..." Aunty said and rushed downstairs..

"I'll get the band aid..." Armaan muttered guiltily...He helped me up and took me to his room...Seating me on his bed he kneeled down at my feet and caressed my hand gently occasionally blowing air on it....

Somehow his concern drove all that pain away....Through my tears I managed to smile....

"Is it burning?" He looked up...

"N-no..I mean yeah..Umm...A little..."

"I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you...

Aunty got the spray and took hold of the bottle and shook it...

"It'll burn a little ok?" He said in a small voice...

"How little is little...?" I asked fearing what was coming next...

"Very little..." He said softly and the waters of that deep blue ocean in his eyes merged straight with the green hues of mine...At that moment, all my pain vanished because I trusted him...And if he said it wouldn't hurt...It won't...

He carefully turned my hand and sprayed the painkiller onto it...

"Ssss...." I groaned in midst of the burning sensation....Armaan lightly blew on it....Feeling his breath on my hand I felt my heart race...

"Get a grip girl...At least don't lose your senses in front of him...You have already made a fool of yourself twice in a day in front of him...At least be sure of his feelings first..." My brawny brain battled with my hopeless heart...

I averted my gaze to the concerned on-lookers...

"Aunty, Uncle I'm absolutely fine...Its ok now see...[[I waved my blue-green hand and somehow managed to stifle a moan as the pain pierced through my entire body]]...Its ok I mean..Doesn't hurt..." I lied...

"Are you sure beta...We could call a doctor..."

"I am a doctor..." Armaan looked up looking comically offended...

"A doctor who earned his patient by slamming a door into her poor hand...." Rhea asked sarcastically....

Armaan looked down guiltily...

"Its not his fault...He didn't do it on purpose...Its ok..I'm fine really..." I smiled at everyone and stood up...

Armaan smiled gratefully at me...I smiled back and mouthed the word 'chocolate' to him...He rolled his eyes and smirked...Well he had to suffer the consequences after all....

"Armaan!" I called out into the eerie silence of the house....Uncle and Aunty were at a dinner party while Rhea had gone off to one of her friend's place....

"ARMAAN!" I called out leaning over the fence and looking down to catch any sign of him....The house showed no sign of any movement, or anyone's presence in the house at all....

I quietly went downstairs, clutching my phone tightly...

"He can't leave me alone....He can't....He won't do something so stupid...Leaving me all alone in a new place where I knew no one besides him and his family....I trust him...He would never ever leave me alone..." I kept chanting this in my head as I checked the hall and the kitchen....

Finally I turned towards the conservatory...Peering through the glass I found the room empty....Turning back, I felt fear and panic grip me....And above all I couldn't fathom the fact that Armaan would leave, just like that without even sparing me a thought....

It all happened suddenly...I felt someone's hand grip my mouth tightly to prevent me from screaming and another hand sliding around my waist....I tried turning and kicking...Whoever it was, was too strong for me....

Pushing me against the wall, I turned to face the intruder....

"Surprise!" Armaan smiled wickedly and winked down at me....

"Oh god....Freak...SCREW YOU? What were you trying to do? Kill me? Armaan I think you've had many attempts at that already...If you do want to kill me, then just grab a stupid knife and do it! Stop this stupid stuff....!" I screamed at him at the top of my voice...

His hands went down to his pockets...For a moment I actually thought he had a knife at the ready....I sighed in relief as he pulled out a long packet of my favourite Toblerone...

"Your chocolate...."

"What's the point of giving me a chocolate when you first attack me and nearly kill me?" I yelled!

"I have a style Munchkin...Gotta stick to my image of doing things out of the ordinary...." He shrugged and winked...

That did it...Armaan had finally achieved the look I only gave to people when I was on the prowl....The 'You're-So-Dead-Meat' Look....Armaan must have sensed what was coming next as he moved back a few steps....But this time I was quicker...I punched every part of him I could reach, with every amount of strength I could possibly gather....

"Oww....geroff....Munch-Ow....Riddhima....Riddhima....Stop...Owww!!! That hurt real baaad.....Riddhima...." He grabbed both my hands and held them together....His strength finally over powering mine....

"Enough....!"

I looked up at him....Armaan was shocked to see tears brimming my eyes....

"Oi...Oh man...That's the second time in a day...I'm an idiot, moron, jerk....Use every possible abusive word...But don't cry Munchkin...It was just a prank..."

"I thought you actually left me all alone o-over here...I was...I was sc-scared...." I sobbed....

He hugged me tight and sobbed into his chest....

"Hey...Did you really think I would ever leave you alone like that?" Armaan cupped my face and gently whispered as I sniffed....

I looked up into his eyes....His eyes spoke volumes....And I knew I had been stupid to think, even for a second, that he would ever leave me alone...

"I'm sorry....Munchkin I'm so damn sorry....I thought this prank would make you laugh....I was just trying to make up for hurting you so much today....Physically as well..." He added sheepishly..."I do care a lot about you!" He smiled sweetly...

"Funny way of showing it...I don't understand you!" I muttered angrily..

"I'm sorry!" He put his hands to his ears and pouted like a kid...Who wouldn't melt with a face like that, I thought....

"Its ok...Just try not killing me while I'm here...."

"Yeah I will...Promise!" He grinned at me...I gave him a small smile...

"Hey you wanna watch a movie?"

"I dunno...Anything..." I shrugged....

"Let's watch this movie....Orphan...Have you seen it?"

"Nope....How is it?"

"Its horror...."

"No way....I'm not watching any horror movie with you....I don't normally get scared...In fact I love horror flicks....But I'm sure you'll come up with a new plan of annoying me....No way I'm watching a horror flick with you...."

"Oh man...I promise I won't scare you or anything...I'll sit right in front of your eyes....Promise!" He said earnestly....

I looked at him suspiciously....Then shrugged and nodded....

"Thanks!" I smiled and headed towards the hall....I sighed....

How much more would I have to put up with it, till I finally cracked? I shook my head and followed him out..."What is it about his eyes?" I wondered as I made my way towards the living room...

"Can't believe a mere 9-year old actually butchered a nun to death...Eeeww...." I exclaimed as the poor nun in the movie got battered to death..."God she's actually smiling....This chick is a born genius..." I shook my head not averting my gaze from the screen....

But I wasn't getting any response from Armaan...He hadn't spoken since the past 10 minutes...I broke my gaze from the movie and looked at Armaan...

He was hiding himself beneath a sofa cushion....Evidently frightened...I stifled my laugh...

"Armaan...."

Still no response....

I shook him by the shoulder...He jumped....I laughed again as I saw his terrified expressions...

"You get scared of scary movies...."

"No I don't...Just this kid....She's freaking me out..."

I raised an eyebrow, amused....So the heartthrob of millions was scared of watching scary movies...I giggled...

"Hey, she battered the poor women with a hammer....And that poor, sweet little girl...She's threatening the little baby too...."

"Aww...Do you want me to call 911 for you?" I asked him pretence sympathy...He glared at me....And it was my cue to shut up after that...

The movie reached its end....

"She is not a 9-year old girl....She's a full-grown 33-year old woman....A dwarf...And she takes full advantage of this...She's a psychopath...." The psychologist muttered on the phone...The mother's eyes widened, as she lay on the hospital bed....

I rolled my eyes as the heroine of the movie, drove her car around town to reach her family and save them...Totally predictable....Either it's a ghost, or a retarded psycho or sociopath...

I looked at Armaan...His entire concentration was focused on the movie...."He looks so cute when he's scared..." I thought....But then the evil side got the better of me...As the psychopath in the movie jumped on her Dad to kill him, Armaan caught hold of my hand....I smiled at him...

"I'm a dwarf too...I can kill YOU...!" I whispered and smiled deviously....And I knew I had succeeded in my task...Armaan looked at me....He left my hand and backed off...For a moment, he just stared at me...Half expecting me to draw a knife and kill him then and there....

The very next second, I fell to the floor, rolling in laughter....Armaan got up and glared at me...I got up...I tried catching my breath....And although I tried stopping, I just couldn't stop laughing...I caught the look in Armaan's eyes...Before he could catch me, I ran....

We were running all over the house....I flew up the stairs and ran to my room..I tried closing the door, but he was obviously way too strong for me...He pushed the door open...I shrieked and ran and jumped onto the bed....He followed suit...This time he caught me and pulled down....

We fell on the bed, panting and laughing....The next thing I knew, he was tickling me like anything...

"Aaah....Armaan...Stop....Ha...Armaan...." I managed to stammer in between my howls of laughter...

"You thought.....I would let....You get away with this...."

"Armaan leave...."

"No...First say sorry...."

"No...No way...Get off me!!"

He tickled me even more....

"Ok....Ok...Sorry...Sorry...."

He stopped tickling me....We both sat up, panting for breath...We looked at each other and burst out laughing....

"God....Toh...Armaan Mallik ko darr bhi lagta hai huh?" I laughed....

"No....I was just....Pretending...."

"Oh please....You know what...You guys just can NOT admit of being scared of things...." I rolled my eyes....

We sat there in silence for sometime....Then remembering his face when I scared him, I burst out laughing again....He looked at me angry....And pouted...

"Ok...Ok sorry...." I kept my finger on my mouth...

He turned his face away....

"Armaan....Stop behaving like a babbbyy....I said I'm sorry na....Even you annoyed me so much today...I got my revenge didn't I?"

"On one condition...This incident is our little secret...Not a soul other than the two of us should know!"

"Whyyy?? Will it affect ickle-Armaan's ickle-hep reputation....?" I smiled my evil grin...

"Munchkin....If this goes out...I swear...There are things I can do which will make you repent...."

"Ooooooooh I'm so scared.....I know who'll help me though....Esther(The 9-year old dwarf in the movie)....Even better...I can build an entire army of dwarfs....I know ickle-Armaan is scared of dwarfs...."

"Sad joke dude...." He said getting up and walking out...

"Oi wait up...." I followed him...."Okie...Fine...I won't tell anyone...But then that gives me a life-long license to tease you!" I smiled triumphantly....Armaan rolled his eyes...

"As if not giving you that stupid licence will stop you anyway...."

"Yeah you're right actually...I finally have SOMETHING to rag you about...."

"The ONLY thing to rag me about....But don't forget Munchkin I have way more things than that....I'll make your life miserable..."

"You can...But you won't...." I smiled and sat myself on the kitchen counter...

"And what makes you so sure of that?"

"I trust you..." I said simply...

Armaan's heart warmed up at this cute confession...His dimples deepened....

"I love those dimples....Shooooo shweet...." I said pulling his cheeks....

"Riddhima are you high?" Armaan asked me, backing off and rubbing his cheeks...

"No....But I would love to get high....I've never gotten high before....If you exclude high behaviour without any consumption of alcohol for that matter...." I said excited...

"What...? You've never got high before?" He asked shocked...I shook my head....

"Never?" I shook my head again...

"Not even one shot?" His eyes widened....

"Ohh Armaan can you get to the point?"

"Can't believe you've never tried that before...."

"Well have you??"

Armaan looked at me sceptically...

"Well of course you have...." I muttered....I suddenly felt out of place....There were many things I hadn't done...All my friends had tried out every possible 'in' thing...But I had never had the urge to try out those things...That was one reason why I was normally regarded as a reserved person who's guts limited to her natural good-looks....But I had never cared much about that...Even having a boyfriend was kind of going against my personality, like a page out of someone else's life...But somehow Armaan thinking about me the same way bothered me a great deal...

Armaan guessed my feelings...

"Getting high, isn't the statement of cool..." He looked at me...He forwarded his hand and pulled my fallen face up...

"I'm actually glad you haven't done any of those things....Shocked...But glad..."

I looked at him confused...

"I've had girls throw themselves at me...Getting wasted just to be supported by a few dudes who caught their eyes..."

"I'm abnormal...." I muttered and looked down...

"And I'm proud of you for that...." He smiled at me....And I knew he wasn't saying that just to make me feel better...

"But why?"

"Cause you're different...That's what makes you fall under an entirely different and better category of the girls' species..." He sat down on the counter beside me...

I gave him a small smile...He nudged me...

"Hey...It takes a lot of strength to do things which you don't really want to do, but you're doing them anyway 'cause everyone around you is doing it....But even greater strength to refrain from doing it even when the entire world is..."

I smiled warmly at him....

"And the pep talk doesn't suit me...So.....I'm gonna get back to getting some food..." He tried lightening the situation...

I smiled as he busied himself in getting the dinner ready...Along with my self confidence, there was something much beyond respect for Armaan, which grew in my heart...I had expected him to mock my guts for having done none of those things which girls our age normally did...But he had done the complete opposite...And for the first time...I was happy and proud of myself for being 'abnormal'!

"You sure you wanna go so fast....I can still turn the car back you know...."

"Armaan give it a rest....And Uni starts in what like another 4-5 days anyway.... And anyway what difference if I move in a bit earlier..." I shrugged...

"Munchkin seriously....What's the point? I mean exactly....Uni starts in 5 days...You might as well move in then init?" Armaan shook his head...

"I know I can...But I really wanna do it now...Get used to the new place...The new feel..." I smiled dreamily...I was going to the Uni today to check on my room and to make amends if any in these few days before I actually move in...

"You don't make any sense!"

"Yes I do....And besides....I can spend these few days customising my room...Make it home-like....Gonna spend the next 3 years here...."

"Its useless trying to convince you isn't it...?" Armaan sighed in frustration...

"I can say the same about you....And can you please stop worrying...I'll be fine...." I smiled at his concern...I knew him and everyone else, especially my parents, were pretty psyched at my decision...But I knew I had to do this...For one, its one of those stupid things about me, which I know won't let me rest in peace, until I do them....And second, now that I had my own accommodation, I wouldn't like to be a cause of trouble for Uncle and Aunty...

"We're here...." Armaan muttered breaking my chain of thoughts...

"Yay!" I whispered in delight....Armaan smiled, shaking his head at my madness...

"Wow...." I gasped as I entered the apartment...It was pretty big with three doors leading to the bedrooms....I immediately ran to the one with my name on it...

The room was more like a den...With a single bed, a desk and a small corner reserved for the cupboard...With a small washroom attached....It was small, yet homely...It was....

"Perfect...." I muttered as I looked around...

"You serious? I mean I know its pretty nice, but our house is way better...And you can enjoy almost an entire week more of our nice home rather than living here..." Armaan asked shocked at my reaction....

"Armaan...What did I tell you in the car...." I looked at him narrowing me eyes...

"I'm just trying to help you...." He shrugged helplessly...

"You really wanna help me? Then just help me clean up and make this place my home...." I looked at him earnestly...

"You want me to drive all the way up here EVERYDAY just so YOU can clean up around here....Not even in your wildest dreams Munchkin!" He scoffed and dropped my bag...I pouted at him...

"You can't even do this much for your BEST FRIEND....Oh God what did I do to earn this punishment....!" I bawled...Armaan was stumped with my drama...

"Lady give it a rest....I'll do it man...Spare me the drama for Christs' sake!" His eyes widened as he spoke....I jumped in delight!

"And LADY....I'm 18 dude...Don't call me LADY!" I said sardonically...

"Well you ARE behaving like a stupid 80-year old...Not my fault...."

"Armaan shut up!"

"Hey...Be nice to your helpers...!"

"Fine...I'll leave Mr. Armaan Mallik- one of Santa's helper elves, cookies for Christmas! Now help me clean up...!"

"Look...There's nothing really to clean up...Just a few things here and there and-"

"Well then good for you! And cleaning also includes moving things to where I want them to be...!" I smiled happily...

I threw a rag at him...He scowled at me...I grinned..."This sure was gonna be fun...!"

After 2 hours of tough cleaning, the room looked good enough for me to live in....

"I'm exhausted...And I think I pulled a muscle when I carried that stupid bed of yours...Why would you care if it was near the window anyway...." Armaan asked annoyed, as he threw himself on the bed which was now adorned with my own pillows and quilts...

"Firstly, the weird shadows would freak me out at night....And second...Stop being like such a girl...!" I settled myself on the bed next to him...We both sighed and stared at the ceiling...

"Riddhima are you sure you wanna do this....You can't even manage to be left alone at home protected with security alarms...How will you live here?"

I smiled at him...

"Armaan I know what I'm doing...And if I have any problem you're there for me aren't you...."

"I'm not exactly next door Riddhima...If anything happens I'm an hour's drive away...."

"But I'm sure you won't make me wait too long!" I winked at him...He shook his head, giving up...

"Fine....I give up..."

"Hmmm....Toh Mallik...Take me out...I'm hungry!"

"I'm not your caretaker..."

"I know...Your my best friend!!:)" I smiled at him warmly....He smiled back and beckoned me to step out....Before going, I checked out the names of my soon-to-be roomies...

"Alex Grinham and Nikita Khanna....At least one's Indian...." I murmered...I wondered how they would be...

"They normally make sure that people from different countries have someone of their own race..." Armaan replied...

"And what about you?"

"Well, I have 2 of my friends with me...Told you didn't I?" He frowned as we stepped out of the apartment....

"Yeah...But who're they...Were they there in that party?" I asked eagerly...

"Well yeah...There's Sam...And Krish..."

"Sam as in Sameer right?"

"Yeah..." He said opening the car door for me...

"Lucky you...At least you know them!!" I said, nervousness finally gripping me...

"You'll be fine...." Armaan smiled...

"How'd you always know what I'm thinking?" I stared at him shocked...

"You said it yourself...I'm your best friend!!:)"

"Awww....Thanks!!"

He grinned...We sat in silence for a while...

"Armaan...Ek baat puchun?"

"Hmmm...." He said not averting his gaze from the road ahead...

"You're always with me right?" I asked...He looked at me and our eyes met...I was afraid his ocean blue's would see the fear in my hazel brown's....

He took my hand and squeezed it...And smiled...

I smiled back....His touch was enough to put my fears to rest...

"Get a grip Riddhima...There is no such thing as ghosts...!"

I switched on the bedside lamp and cautiously peeped up from my quilt...Absolutely no one...I sighed in relief...Hearing noises in the dead of the night since the past 15 minutes...In an apartment where you're all alone, wasn't exactly a picnic...I looked around again, confirming no one was around...Then slowly, closed my eyes wishing sleep would come fast..."Why can't we sleep with our eyes open?" I thought dismally!

*Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

I opened my eyes with a jerk and got up....The winds had to choose today to howl like this in the dead of the night....

*Whistle*

Was it my dream or did someone just whistle....

I closed my eyes again...."Its just the wind Riddhima...Stop being stupid...Think of happy things....What makes you happy? You're in the place of your dreams...Finally....With Armaan...The guy of your dreams..."

I stopped thinking...I sat up in bed all over again...Had I just called Armaan the guy of my dreams..."Nah....You were probably thinking you're going to MEET the guy of your dreams here...Armaan can't be the one...Or is he?"

I looked at my teddy bear and saw it staring at me....I frowned...Teddy bears don't stare...

"This is RIDICULOUS....! I'm hearing stupid 'I'm-gonna-die-any-minute' sounds....I'm thinking the teddy bear is staring at me and is gonna kill me....And even worse....I think I'm falling in love with Armaan....And....Am I talking to myself...?"

At that point I realized how stupid I was sounding even to myself...

"Get a grip girl....Stop behaving like a retard....!"

I jumped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring...It was 12 am in the night....Who could possibly be calling me...?

I looked at my phone...Armaan's number flashed in the darkness....I frowned and picked up...Think of the devil, eh?

"How's the first night going?!" I could sense his smirk from the tone of his voice...

"You called me at 12 in the night to ask me this...Do you want me to come there and kill you?"

"I was right! HA! You're scared over there alone aren't you?" He scoffed...I scowled...

"Congratulations!" I said in a small voice...

"Oi...Carry things you need and get down here...I'm waiting in the car..." He said softly...My eyes crunched in confusion and I stared at the phone in my hand...I slowly got off my bed, and got my bag, which was yet unpacked...I wore a hoody on top of my pyjamas and checked in case I needed anything else...Sighing, I locked the door to my apartment and made my way downstairs...

And there he was, leaning on the car door...I slowly walked towards him, my eyes fixed on the ground I was walking on...

"Hello Smarty Pants...Nice pyjamas..." Armaan smirked at my blue tinker bell night dress....

I looked at him....He was taken aback...I presume he saw the tears in my eyes...

"Heyy....You're crying....Oi...." He held my shoulders and turned me....I let out a sob and fell into his arms...

Taken aback at first Armaan didn't react...Then slowly put his arms around her and tried to calm her down...

"Heyy...Munchkin I know you much better than you think I do...!"

I pulled back...

"I can't believe you actually came...." I sniffed... "I can't believe you're here...Thanks!" I added with a small smile...."I was really scared...I'm not used to being alone..."

"I know that..." He smiled..."Weren't having a very good night are you?" He asked sceptically....I shook my head....

"And you wanna come back home....?" He asked slowly....

I nodded my head slowly....And then heard Armaan laughing again....

"Ooooh....I wanna stay alone here till Uni starts....Get used to it....Oooh I'm so smart, I think I can live all alone in a new place....." Armaan mimicked me and then began laughing again...I rolled my eyes...

"You know what...No...I'm not coming...You're right... I'll be fine...Just leave...." I crossed my arms....He shook his head...

"Ok...If you want me to leave...." He shrugged...I stared up at him in shock...

"No....I mean...."

"You mean that was your way of saying I'm really scared and take me home...I know....Now can we step on it, I'm heck tired..."

"You would be....Driving down here so late at night....How did Aunty even allow you out so late at night?"

"She asked me to come...She knew her picture perfect Riddhima wouldn't be able to sleep through the night in an apartment all by herself....Damn she was so right...."

"She sent you to come and get me...?" I asked...He nodded..."You came because of her?" I said in a small voice..He shook his head...

"I came here to tell you....That sometimes you can't do things all by yourself....I know it's all part of your fantasy world, where you think you can do anything...But you can't...Reality check..."

My mouth dropped..."You don't need to be so rude...."

"I'm not being rude...Just telling you...That you don't need to think that you're a 'burden' to any of us by living in our house....You're part of our family...And just because you feel grateful to us and feel like we're doing you a huge favour, you don't need to go through all this shit...." He looked at me with a know-it-all smile....

So he knew...He knew the reason I had chosen to live in the Uni as soon as I got the apartment...How did he know?

"I'm your best friend Munchkin...." He said answering the question which was taking rounds in my head...Unable to mouth any of the words echoing in my mind, I just nodded and chose to look out of the window....

Armaan looked at her staring out the window....His plan had worked...He was sure Riddhima wouldn't leave until Uni started now....Wouldn't leave him....

"Why is it getting so difficult to even spend a night without her now?" He smiled stupidly....The answer echoed in his mind but he ignored it...For the time being...

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for those amazing comments! Hope more keep coming! And I'll update the next one asap! Till the next time!Smile

Regards,

Shrutika!Smile

Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 January 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987dim.bhatiashalinisurcute_girl17angelic_ridzyaditi_sweetAsh1990me_lovelygulrinku28navtindersasyapluksahensevenBlushhhhbsk1kunabzADITI.SHARMA_03Stupidcupid1234seyacandyflossPagliLadkiSiya6490ARCaskettFanm-g19anushkajainRhea.KaJennamita18ambryniceprincess101Suvarna....Harry93maanuHazel-eyeAmoon.88scorpio95kneeduh2000Dhw@niCythereacutiepreetHaniyaamoonlight2630z.e.p.h.y.rprachi06gupta.aditi20--Sapphire--arhilover55pixie_nARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-Ishiajanu1610Aanya.-serein-.Optimism.Ethereal-Path* Unnati *-ialwayswill-prettyasjennyxxSanju_crazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_mEuphoria.cant.be.assed.Dr.BasketGuptaMedha.DigitalFortress-Spirited--GoogleWithMe-soundsofcedarsjain

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
beautiful n quite fresh part!!

loved it..

thnx 4 da pm

AMOON

Munchkin.

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-