Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Guess what day it is ;)
**DRUMROLL** haha

FRIDAY...and what does that mean? A AWOTB UPDATE!!!
You better update in the next 24 hours missy :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerRealityMunchkin.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 148)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
waiting for an update as it is friday!

DreamerRealityMunchkin.

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

shruthika....

GUESS WAT?!!
GUESS WAT?!!
GUESS WAT?!!

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL 
itssss!!!! FRIDDAYYYYYY!!! yayy Dancing

soooo waiting fr d UPATEEE!!

GREEDY reader
-KINWink

LOL

Rhea.KaJenMunchkin.

shreyshrey

shreyshrey

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

please update soon.....

love
shreya<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yes I know it's Friday today! Working round the week, I would know when my favorite day of the week arrives! LOL

Anyway, I haven't written anything yet as such, and I'm unsure of how much time it'll take me to write the next part because the future updates depend  a lot on this part I'm about to write and all...So I'm kind of confused of where to start and where to end, and most of all, what should be in the middle! Confused

But don't you worry, even if it's a page, I'll put up something by tonight! So stay tuned! Embarrassed

And one good news for you guys! Many of you'll have been upset about this FF coming to an end and stuff, and although I don't really wish to drag this story, I think I may have a story for a Season-II...Nothing as yet, and as those CVs and people talk, 'Talk are still on!' well the same's with me, in my case between my mind and my heart! Lol! LOL Nothing planned as yet, and if what is doing rounds in my head actually drafts into something concrete, you never know, I might just come back with a special Season-II for A Walk On The Beach...! Big smile

But, anyway, there's still time for all that! I just thought I should tell you guys so that you'll don't get upset as each part gets completed here! LOL

Hope you'll are happy! Big smile

And just some more patience, and an update coming right up! Big smile

x x 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevensweety7395Harry93cuteshilpaanushkajainRhea.KaJenksg_farhanHaniyaaammy_ka_ashuAanya.alaipayutheyNomaa.cant.be.assed.VKlovesFK_Oishi_sweetdesire

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hey,
sad to hear its ending soon but you should seriously do a season 2!
but for now update the next part soon!

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Yes I know it's Friday today! Working round the week, I would know when my favorite day of the week arrives! LOL

Anyway, I haven't written anything yet as such, and I'm unsure of how much time it'll take me to write the next part because the future updates depend  a lot on this part I'm about to write and all...So I'm kind of confused of where to start and where to end, and most of all, what should be in the middle! Confused

But don't you worry, even if it's a page, I'll put up something by tonight! So stay tuned! Embarrassed

And one good news for you guys! Many of you'll have been upset about this FF coming to an end and stuff, and although I don't really wish to drag this story, I think I may have a story for a Season-II...Nothing as yet, and as those CVs and people talk, 'Talk are still on!' well the same's with me, in my case between my mind and my heart! Lol! LOL Nothing planned as yet, and if what is doing rounds in my head actually drafts into something concrete, you never know, I might just come back with a special Season-II for A Walk On The Beach...! Big smile

But, anyway, there's still time for all that! I just thought I should tell you guys so that you'll don't get upset as each part gets completed here! LOL

x x 

YAYYY LOL

Please update!!!! I might not comment due to exams but I'll definitely read it and "Like" it Embarrassed
Continue super duper soon LOL

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I'm not sure if I sent u a PM, but I updated my FF! Link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044&TPN=46

P.P.S - Update the new part on a new thread!!! That would be super cool Wink

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 11 March 2011 at 9:40am

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by Dmg8594

x x 

YAYYY LOL

Please update!!!! I might not comment due to exams but I'll definitely read it and "Like" it Embarrassed
Continue super duper soon LOL

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I'm not sure if I sent u a PM, but I updated my FF! Link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044&TPN=46

P.P.S - Update the new part on a new thread!!! That would be super cool Wink

That's exactly what I was thinking! If I should wait for the 150 pages then update! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top