Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150] (Page 144)

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Joined: 03 January 2011
Posts: 263

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Okiee Missy, when shall we expect an update since youve been pestering Zapps for an update as well..so im going to do just the same since I LOVE YOUR FF :) haha

Oh and i hope youre exams went well? How many more do you have?


It went well... It was just a weekly unit test... And as for the update, very little hopes of an update coming before Friday! Sorryy!!!
:(
 
Broken Heart, I thought we would get the part in 2 days, but your exams are more impSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

ambryn Goldie
ambryn
ambryn

Joined: 30 June 2009
Posts: 1990

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey... that was absolutely great.
 
Please update soon...
 
Love,
Ambryn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Joined: 11 July 2010
Posts: 25902

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Okiee Missy, when shall we expect an update since youve been pestering Zapps for an update as well..so im going to do just the same since I LOVE YOUR FF :) haha

Oh and i hope youre exams went well? How many more do you have?


It went well... It was just a weekly unit test... And as for the update, very little hopes of an update coming before Friday! Sorryy!!!
:(

Its Ok dear..we will wait for update.....bt plz try to update As soon as possible..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 10275

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

hi dear...

just came across ur fic...........

woowww yaar...simply amazing........

loved the concept alot............

simply amazing.........

so do continue soon..

n do add me to ur pm list...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4514

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I might update tonight, if I at least finish half of the part, I'll put it up as an installment. Anyway it's a very very small chapter, because the main parts are coming up, so it's a sort of filler, but, important for the story nevertheless! Keep your fingers crossed! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheeanushkajainpixie_ncant.be.assed.sweetdesire

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 16747

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

I might update tonight, if I at least finish half of the part, I'll put it up as an installment. Anyway it's a very very small chapter, because the main parts are coming up, so it's a sort of filler, but, important for the story nevertheless! Keep your fingers crossed! Big smile
yayy plzz put up wotever u hav!
im dyin to read the next part...
just for extra luk im gona keep all my fingers crossed on both hands  Tongue


Edited by zARqaa_X - 08 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Joined: 01 February 2011
Posts: 108

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
By what time will you update??
I mean till what time should i wait or should i check in mornin??
 
I am soo happy hope you update!
 
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4514

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

By what time will you update??
I mean till what time should i wait or should i check in mornin??
 
I am soo happy hope you update!
 
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sure if I WILL update! So I would recommend you to check in the morning! Mera koi bharosa nahi hai! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_ridzycant.be.assed.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mayur SS: A Walk To Remember

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: thenarcissist   Replies: 66   Views: 5484

thenarcissist 66 5484 11 February 2011 at 11:49am by Favouriteofall
ll MIDNIGHT WALK ll *NEW MAYUR FF*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: PinkSugars   Replies: 82   Views: 6302

PinkSugars 82 6302 09 July 2010 at 1:07am by sariska_mnarti
*Dont Walk Away*Jonas Brothers,Dem,Selena Ch1 pg1

Author: tangina r   Replies: 5   Views: 783

tangina r 5 783 13 November 2009 at 12:47am by tangina r
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 31   Views: 14109

Veiledbeauty 31 14109 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm by archielicious
~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 49   Views: 6630

JennyPenny 49 6630 22 April 2009 at 7:42am by Cool Chick 91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index