glitter thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well i have been watching Kumkum for quite sometime now...isnt juhi parmar really good looking?? i think she has an absolutely perfect face and very good figure. Very good looking lady.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree😊

she is good looking

the uppal thumbnail
she,s really gorgeous😉 
madeeha thumbnail
even i agree she is the most beautiful,lovely face around.she is the best
saikatjuhi thumbnail
Kumkum is the most attractive & beautiful lady among the all serials of T.V.
98-kauser-f thumbnail

she is okay but i prefar kashish she is really beautiful and has a really good figure😛

faz

jaggu thumbnail

juhi parmar{kumkum} is the most beautiful women in the world. i donot like that dum and syupid kashish not at all and never will ,she is a brat.

samrin thumbnail

yep i agree she is the best and top of all . my God she is soooooooooooooo cute and beautiful so attractive that eveyone would like to set in front of her and look at her face .
maaaaria thumbnail

i agree with all of u kumkum is best face on TV she is toooo beautiful even i can't miss her beautiful and relaxing face

kashish stands nowhere in front of her...she has got best figure her delivery is awsome....she is irresistbly sexy and preety

i just love her...she rocks!!!😛

akkash thumbnail
yup even i agree tht juhi is the most beautiful and best actress...she is the most gorgeous actress around..i am a huge fan of her bec of her lovely figure and the wau she delivers her dailogues.......she is great.