Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

lekin ABHI lab me or duty per drink nahi karta. or kya copes ki apni koi personal life nahi hoti..

@vs-kmh..  I never meant this way..and am not against "cops personal life" but wish to see a CID concept rather than teenage kind of lovey-dovey track in the show..  when any idea fails to execute proprely  it turns a bit awkward to visualise..thats it

anyways we have completely different approach over this matter.. so lets leave the future of this track to FW .. Smile 

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 06 December 2010 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97Rashida15visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet and Tarika (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EstelleEvenstar

Goldie

EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Well I Love Abhi-tareeka Track, Per i agree with twinkle k flirting buhat ho chuki, ab unhe koi decision lena parey ga Tongue kab tak flirt kartey rahein gey Day Dreaming

Mujhe samajh nahi aati akhir sab ko abhi ya daya ki shadi ya unki love life se kia problem haii???? Confused
I just love these lighthearted moments.

CSI miami, Bones ya aur dosri CID jaisi series mai bhi is type k tracks hotey hain.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Look, they are capable of showing a cop having a relation outside CID in a nice way. For eg...Aditi's boyfriend was shown nicely. The Abhijeet-Shruti relation was also shown in a very touching manner.
Daya and Sonali relation was also good, though she turned out to be a fraud. It was very very cute to see Abhijeet pulling Daya's leg there.

I dont want this overstretched flirting. It gets into my nerves. Please Abhijeet.....do something else.

Edited by visrom - 06 December 2010 at 1:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bentoprincess.SaadritaRashida15Aditi_97-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@visrom di.. good examples shared Clap    it proves that FW is capable to do much better Smile

sweety20

Groupbie

sweety20

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
flirting scenes are not that much bad as what u all say...yeah even i agree that flirting scenes bahut ho chuka hai they hav to take next steps and it should be shown in a good manner......let's c what happens

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety20

flirting scenes are not that much bad as what u all say...yeah even i agree that flirting scenes bahut ho chuka hai they hav to take next steps and it should be shown in a good manner......let's c what happens
Flirting scenes are not meant for someone like Abhijeet. He is a dashing, decent, dignified, respectable, intelligent cop who doesn't need to fall at a lady's feet and cry for attention by cheap flirting. Such cheap flirting is for teenage  college kids and chocolate boys - Abhijeet is neither.

Either she is not interested or she is blind. Either ways, he should have got the message by now and moved on.

Edited by visrom - 06 December 2010 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97DivAniTanni

Rashida15

IF-Rockerz

Rashida15

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Seriously, in Abhi sir's language itself, Duty or personal batein apni apni jagah par honi chahiye...... And it really looks awkward when in the middle of lab explanation, he starts flirting with Tarika!!!! Dead Seriously, I dunno why is FW behind our officers always!!!!!! Goli nahi to shaadi!!!!!DeadOuch

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Now some sinior people also need to follow the rules of the CID Form
CID is a crime investigation show not a show for kitchen politics (hook ups/break ups). You will not see actors getting married or hanging around in parks or singing songs in the rain. You will see some fantastic officers who are fighting against various crimes every weekends. Therefore when you create a fan fiction or a discussion please keep in mind that CID is a CRIME INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT-By Ambrotia the Mod of the forum.

So it is better to stop here.plz Mod closed this topic coz will creater tension in this forum

cutebaby92 I can Understad your feeling bt these things are already disscsed in this form and repetation is not allowed as per the rules and reglations.It better to stop here plz friends everybody has their own opinion and we can't forced any one to forced to changed their opinion.You shold respect other opinion also.fir se koi ye topic open mat kijiye pehele hi yaha etana tension hein hamare bahot members either slient ho rahe hein to koi chhodake ja rahe hein.esase achha jo baate karo jisase yaha ka mohol thik ho na ki bighd jaye.plz es vakt to ye disscussin mat kar,

Edited by jiya. - 06 December 2010 at 1:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.Aditi_97-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top