Fan Fictions

FF*SIRF TERE LIYE*(Maaneet)PT9 06/15/12 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 61

zebronics

zebronics

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

like the starting

waiting for next
so pls add me on ur PM list

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF*SIRF TERE LIYE*(Maaneet)PT9 06/15/12 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

js452

Goldie

js452

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
looks interesting
plz add me to pm  list!!

x

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice intro
Liked it
Plz add me to ur pm list
Update soon

sonali_22

Goldie

sonali_22

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

hi thx a lot for every single comment....i am really happy to read all your comments....i know my story is based on a movie...but i hope you will still like it...

if you want a pm pls send buddy request...its easier for me to pm...thx

Character Sketch'

Maan about Geet: To describe my Geet as beautiful would be such an understatement. She is a Pari who brought light into my life...She is filling my life with happiness everyday...and a life without her...i can't even imagine it...She makes my life worth living...she's my jaan...god has created her just for me...he wrote her name next to mine...I would love to tell you that my Geet met only happiness in her life...that there were never tears in her beautiful eyes... But unfortunately it is not true...She faced a lot of troubles in her life...but now I give her all the happiness which she deserves...

Geet about Maan: every girl dreams that her prince charming comes on a white horse and takes her with him...that he gives her red roses and showers her with compliments...but my prince charming came in a black car with a lot of attitude... who knew then that he will be my Strength in every state of my life...who knew then that he will turn out be my savior...and now my life is incomplete without him...God just let me suffer in my past to bring him into my life...and I am thanking god everyday for him...My Maan...my love and my life...

Dev Chopra: a spoilt rich brat...who doesn't care about others...but he's a charmer...and can butter up people very well...he's not worth to be given him more importance...

Pinky: best friend of Geet...sweet and bubbly...always on Geets side...

Adithya: Maans cousin...smart and good at heart...always on Maans side

Geets family: They live in HP a criminal family...men dominance...they start their day with blood and end their day with blood...Geet hates to live there...but she can't ran away...they won't leave her...the men of her family are too brutal...

Maan's family: Maan has only his dadima and Adithya...His and Adithya's parents died in an accident...Dadiama has taken care of them...after they were old enough to take care of the businesses Dadi settled down in HP...she couldn't live in Delhi anymore...too much stress..

Part 1

Geet woke up in the mornig...she put her headphones on...she started turned the volume on...It's not because she loves to hear very loud music in the morning...she didn't want to hear the scream of a wife for her husband...or the children for their parents...she didn't want to hear anyone cry...she freshened up and got ready for collage...She went upstairs...all the women in the house were in the kitchen and making breakfast...She kissed her mom on the cheeks and wished everyone good morning...she picked her lunch box... and wanted to leave...when her brother stops her...

Geet: what a stupid question...i am going to collage...

Brother Arjun: I don't understand why you go to the collage...women don't need an education...

Geet rolled her eyes: I don't want to discuss that again...now I have to go...

She goes outside and wants take her scooty...but there her dad and his brother were hitting a poor man....his wife was begging them to elave her husband and that they will pay back the debts...

But her dad and his brothers didn't stop...Geet couldn't see it anymore...she couldn't stop them...she just rushed out of there she hated this house...she wanted to go away as soon as possible...

The only place where she felt a bit comfortable was her collage with her friend Riddhima...but Geet doesn't have a lot of friends...everyone know to which family Geet belongs...and everyone is scared of them... Geet was the most beautiful girl at the collage but none of the boys tried to flirt with Geet... At the starting of the collage a boy gave Geet a love letter...And his cousin brother came to know it...He has beaten him up...the poor boy had to stay for two weeks in the hospital...and when he sees Geet now he just runs away...Geet hated it that everyone was scared of her...

Geet reached her collage...oh no not he again...there he stands in front of the collage gate waiting for her...The guy smiled as he saw her...she parked her scooty...she knows that his name is Dev...He's here for a project...he told her when he last time waited for her here... to be honest he was not her type...maybe he was a nice guy...but definitely not her prince charming...but he saw her once here and since then he is fallowing her and telling her that he has fallen in love her at first sight...she told clearly that's isn't interested but he was really stubborn...now she tries to ignore him...

Dev: hi Geet how are you?

Geet:...

Dev: pls Geet...accept my love...i can keep you happy...

Geet goes into the collage...Dev was disappointed...

He has seen her in front the collage on her scooty...he has met a lot of beautiful girls in Delhi but she is unique...the most beautiful girl he has ever seen...and he wants her so badly...

Precap:

Geet is been forced to marry a goon....

Devs proposal...

Geets decision....

Edited by sonnal_17 - 16 January 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4harikashiva25psruthiinlwgeetsan1989nehavashiaisha_1998gagsypayal956asmi123Paingelwifey90shreya satishmarziamaaneet93KavyaNaik123shalinikanagunithi07bhakbhartifantaannisaweet-parismilieyMaaneet-FanVirIka4evernazsijvij10Yellowtullipssheetalvasaavemsakadafisoniaz121preetymaaneetkhushboo22anky_shemvbmishtibSrabon_DharasanjuleeBe.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaansi007shivangi783RukhluvMaandoosheekaSakshiGargSaJan-SaJantrishapanshimanshikellzpushpiputhCutee999-acacia-cyum321.ramya-gurtian.-shamima-shining_moon--ANGEL--nats0101maaneetsangel.vrshn.music_girlammu5ambeern-Veritaserum-LuvScoobypaponeconwajiha-1ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiblueopalshe_ratchetmrk-1hermosovrsharmaesha143OfTheHeartpunjabi.princeskooliio-afsha-namita25swetha10khwaishfancharmed onespop77sweet scorpiomitzi11maaniqrahinal_maaneet--Ratna--sona-raiKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalishah10--aarthi--Shalvemillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu---pickachudobrevagasmsKrishna_Sourav

i rok

Goldie

i rok

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Great update

chubzy

IF-Dazzler

chubzy

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey sonnal nice start. Do cont soon.

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz

charmed ones

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i was shock...2 knw Geet's famaz is criminal..lolzLOL...them more shock hu u describe her monrning...hehe...poor DevAngry...hahaha...i dont like him any place...i think she will say Yes cause...she defo dont wanna get married 2 goons intead of her prince charming...!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i luv 2 read more...w8ing 4 Maan entry...!!!Embarrassed
cnt...Wink

Edited by charmed ones - 12 December 2010 at 2:17pm

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hey dear nice start.. waiting for maan's entry.. do continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top