FF*SIRF TERE LIYE*(Maaneet)PT9 06/15/12

Posted: 13 years ago

hi everyone...its my 3rd FF...i am a horrible update but still started my 3rd FF...because i love maaneet...

this is a different story...i hope you like it

Intro

*slap* the whole mandap was silent...everyone was shocked...she stood in front him and was angry...

" i can bear it if doubt me or my purity...but don't dare to doubt him or his friendship...he never touched me with any wrong intensions...he protected me and took care of me...he was the one who stands always on my side...he isn't a Coward like you...you know that I didn't agree to come with because I love you...i agreed because you promised me that you will take me fare away from my family...and I didn't come here today because I love you no I am here because of him...but I have to thank you...because of you I met him...because of you I learned to trust someone...in these two months he showed that never loved you...Thank you and Goodbye Dev...

Dev: How dare you to speak like that to me b**** you cheated on me...and now you are blaming me...He wanted to slap her...

A strong hand stopped him...

Don't dare to touch her...you don't deserve her...if you ever try to harm her I swear Dev I will kill you...I can't believe I trusted you or that we were ever friends...our friendship is over Dev...stay from us...

Maan grabbed Geets hand and they left the mandap

Charactersketch and Part 1 PG: 10

Part 2: PG 16

Part 3: PG 23

Part 4: PG 30

Part 5: PG 35

Part 6: PG 41

Part 7: PG 46

Part 8: PG 53

Part 9: PG 59Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago
great........continue........do PM me 😊
Awesome Intro..
Loved it
Continue soon
Congrats for ur 3rd FF...
Do add me to ur Pm list pls..
Hehe..Thanks!

Interesting ... Can you please add me to your PM List ... Please and thank you :)

it wuld b a gr8 ff 4 sure...... continue soon

OMG its story like one movie casting fardeen......and i loved that movie..........do continue yaar.excited to see wat u have in ur pkg....he he he he

Ineterestin....Do Cont...

Great update loved if plse continue soon and u are not a bad writer but a very good one indeed.
its interesting......... plzz continue soon
interseting yaar
starting d ff only with a slap
thts smthing new
waiting for ur next update &plzzzzzzz pm meeeeeeee