Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Res: In reply to your question posted in the earlier cc as to why NT did not get notice before the court issued a restraining order, it is possible to get an ex parte interim order (without hearing the other side -- NT, in this case) if there is an imminent danger.  The notice, in such cases, will be issued later and she can ask the court to set aside the restraining order.
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559216&TPN=3

here soliee goo..

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@mali.........am bored of Maneet so i changed my DP to Arjun who seems to be a promising actor😛
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ hegs thk u... !! oh well but Maan surely did play whn he told t police tat she was there evn aftr T order is issued... she didnt know right!! haha!
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suj01

@mali.........am bored of Maneet so i changed my DP to Arjun who seems to be a promising actor😛

oops... bUt i like ur thinking... evEN ve a feeling tatARjun will be giVEN proper SPAce.... 
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ sOULII: i was searching fro the DEN so much.... ðŸ¤—
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Daqu Aen...focus on the screenplay with me...😆. Why does it suck so badly? ðŸ˜³
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maliha...can I please suggest posting analysis in normal font? ðŸ˜Š The combined upper/lower case makes it very hard to read...especially long posts.
sandipat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My take on EE

Hi Everyone..... Today is my turn to open EE but we will soon have DoodleB back!
(All of you must be missing her like I do esp. when logic is out of the window!)

@ Nissar, Maan Singh, Star One and the entire team of GHSP- Congratulations to you all for having 100 K fans on your FB page. I was elated to see it too because when I joined we were 700 plus but today the page has 100K members…this shows your hard work, commitment and your loyal fan base!

@ Nissar & Maan Singh- Overall an average episode but in terms of Geet's character groW*H and seeing good winning over evil made it good. I am very happy to get the confirmation that baby is in good shape…and Cv's have not forgotten our baby Amani!

Major issue:

New character's entry? We saw two new characters being introduced this week, Anwesha and now tomorrow Arjun!

@ Nissar, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas Tiwari (new entrant?) Please remember characters are everything. ...Stories are about characters - nothing more, nothing less, but it's who your characters are and how they deal with their circumstances that give audience something to chew on and digest.

As your loyal fans and advocates we know looking at characters based on a number of factors: motives, past, reputation, stereotypes, network, habits and patterns, talents and abilities, tastes and preferences and what they look like. We suggest that the story writers find out everything about their characters before they start writing. Makes sense, doesn't it?

So when you introduced Annie (she landed like Santa Claus from the chimney) and royally massacred Maan's character…who is now hugging and getting scared with his brat sister. As far as we remembered you guys repeatedly in past convinced us many times MSK does not like any woman beside his Dadi and he was never expressed his positive emotions to anyone but the present MSK we see with Annie says the opposite.

So your writers have had to re-read the material which Swati wrote to reacquaint themselves with the story and the characters.

@Ved, Sudhir & Vikas- As we all know, Nissar & Swati have highlighted character traits and tidbits for last seven months so plan to continue doing this to ensure continuity and verisimilitude. So try to insert the characters' likes and dislikes and fill in personality quirks, so that they're not one-off mannerisms, but are consistent throughout the story.

So same goes for Arjun. NT's brother- where was he and why he did not come for rescue earlier?
So since the damage is done…please think about it and close the loop and try to come with convincing logic as you are dealing with eagle eyes!

Back to episode:

After last nights romantic "chocolate mousse" session we start the episode today with Annie looking for MSK, it is good to see brother and sister's bonding, I love the way MSK tries to make stupid Anne understand how important Geet is in his life!

"Session with bhabi"

GEET & Anwesha in Darkness…symbolizes their relationship and both are unaware of each other but Geet switches on the light and they see each other. So nice idea to depict their new relationship and understanding!

We also see the difference in their character, Annie was so negative and when it is dark she could not find the switch she says "Bhabhi ney changes kara di hogi…???" but Geet goes to make things clear and finds the switch and lights the room.

As always Geet is so simple and loveable that she tells Annie that she will understand her ( " Phele hi baat manjunge" Geet's sweet nature!

So it is good to see "bhabi- nanad" relationship developing as it is good for Geet to have at least someone of her age from MSk's family to share things! (But I could not digest this brother – sister weird relationship esp. hugging brother many times in an hour and also keeping the life size poster of her brother…it is abnormal and scary !)

"Hur subha tumahre saath"

So we see MSK looking for Geet and he even does not return the greeting of his so called beloved sister, this show Geet's importance in MSK's life! After he finds out Geet has left for work then he realizes his sister. Like us he also must be confused of his unexpected sister in his life! lol

Annie the great--- self centered spoilt brat came for brothers wedding and trying to redecorate her room?? She should have thought about decorating the room for bhaiya bhabi…but here "bhai kamaya bhen lutaya!"

Hope sis is not here to stay… like in real life we can chose friends but not relatives.. so is Geet stuck with her?

Stalker back in action….color coded ….loved that color on both.

Office- MSK -the great stalker reaches office and looks for Geet, he was bit upset to see Geet who left him without informing! later he was very happy to find the reason why Geet left him for office and appreciates the teams hard work.

Geet never stops to surprise Maan so she gives him the file with notes....good to see official business language back!

MSK reads the note "Thank you very much" and confused for what? Even we are confused…he gave gifts, jewelry, and car and agreed for room renovation to his sister who never thanked him once but here his fiance is thanking him for what? Geet unlike MSK is not a miser so must be for "session with bahabi" or we will find out tomorrow!

@Nissar, Maan Singh, Ved & Sudhir & Barry--- you guys tried to convince us as why Geet is calling Maan sir but I am not convinced! Today you guys went overboard with "Sir" more than ten times, now she let "Maan" out and just started saying "sir"!

Till now whenever she screamed for help for MSk she called out "MAAAAAN" be it when Brij was trying to kill her or Brij's friends trying to shoot MSK. After that incident their relationship has grown ten folds but today in the outhouse when she shouts for help she calls "Maan sir"….please cut the crap and don't try to convince us !

Good to see NT walking into KC with confidence and was looking smart on her business casuals!

Geet- "NT stop and leave…." Says with confidence
NT- "You are just an employee but I am 25% share holder.." .."If MSK marries then Geet is something"

Today for the first time you CV's tried to show Geet's worth and self esteem with out MSK. Geet shows Court's Restraining Order which intended to protect Geet from further harm by NT and to keep NT away and to stop harassing Geet!

Smart move by MSK so he is thinking about important stuffs beside stalking Geet and baby sitting his brat sister!

MSK reconfirms to all that Khurana Constructions is Geet's as she works there and KC mansion as she lives there….powerful words to the world…MSK confirms that Geet is here to stay with him, in his house and his office!

NT thrown out of the office….Good to see good winning over evil today…..NT feeling humiliated and her anger is justified!

MSK looking for Geet as he knows it is very emotional for her!

Maan taking care of her health and concerned for Geet...loved it.

Maan hurt when she says "Mera baccha"..of course he is so kanjush ..now he wants a share on Geet's baccha also!

Some pointers:

1. MSk calls "Nainatara Rathorde"…so is she divorced? Did she sign the papers! (Dev never told us)

2. Romeo and IP gang- how long will wear their jumpsuits ?

3. I can understand the BD's but use some similar ones not the contrast (fingers of MSK looked bitten by thousand bees)
Good to see Pinky and Adi, so develop their characters as we love Adi!
NT- rocked again, she brings energy to the episode!
GC & DD good but lacked chemistry must be due to scary BD's !
Annie- Bit tolerable but send her to learn bit of acting from Dev (he wins Oscar if AS and Nikunj have to compete!)