Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

|Karan Wahi Sexyface FC|Back With a Bang (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46510

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Heyyy NorzarEmbarrassed
so, r u looking forward to KW in BHPH?


ria, i didnt want kw to bhph but now that he seems to be doing it, i will watch it for kw

we did our bit by telling him what we feel about it etc, but the descion should be his and we respect that

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Karan Wahi Sexyface FC|Back With a Bang (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007

Posts: 16848

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Heyyy NorzarEmbarrassed
so, r u looking forward to KW in BHPH?


ria, i didnt want kw to bhph but now that he seems to be doing it, i will watch it for kw

we did our bit by telling him what we feel about it etc, but the descion should be his and we respect that

norzar
Norziee,Exactlyy..we alwz respect his decision..Embarrassed
bt u see lately many hav got against him ....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46510

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Heyyy NorzarEmbarrassed
so, r u looking forward to KW in BHPH?


ria, i didnt want kw to bhph but now that he seems to be doing it, i will watch it for kw

we did our bit by telling him what we feel about it etc, but the descion should be his and we respect that

norzar
Norziee,Exactlyy..we alwz respect his decision..Embarrassed
bt u see lately many hav got against him ....Ouch


it doesnt matter yaar everyone is free to like whom they like and dislike whom they dont like

but as a fan i am going to enjoy hsi cameo in bhph, yes maybe its not a good csreer move at this stage but its his career and he should be kowing wahts best for him and what not, we did post our thoughts to him, so its good.

norzar


heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Joined: 08 August 2009

Posts: 5650

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
bye guys dinner time see ya all tmw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnarianorzar

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007

Posts: 16848

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by krishnaria

Heyyy NorzarEmbarrassed
so, r u looking forward to KW in BHPH?


ria, i didnt want kw to bhph but now that he seems to be doing it, i will watch it for kw

we did our bit by telling him what we feel about it etc, but the descion should be his and we respect that

norzar
Norziee,Exactlyy..we alwz respect his decision..Embarrassed
bt u see lately many hav got against him ....Ouch


it doesnt matter yaar everyone is free to like whom they like and dislike whom they dont like

but as a fan i am going to enjoy hsi cameo in bhph, yes maybe its not a good csreer move at this stage but its his career and he should be kowing wahts best for him and what not, we did post our thoughts to him, so its good.

norzar


WEll said Yaar..Smile
We can alwz act as sum sensible fan...
Yeah everyone is free to like or dislike so we r..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007

Posts: 16848

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Byeee Heeru..C yaa...
KWnite <3<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoneynorzar

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010

Posts: 110741

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

Bye guys. i read something very disturbing now. i want some time off. bye. will talk to u later.
what happenedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007

Posts: 16848

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by bells_10

Bye guys. i read something very disturbing now. i want some time off. bye. will talk to u later.
what happenedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
 Dunno Baanu..wat happ..even i want to noe..i hope Sayoo allryt!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||Karan Singh Grover FC||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

-Aishwarya- 1179 125554 17 November 2011 at 9:26am
By greatsumkum
~Karan Wahi SexyFace FC#1~Best of luckforITAawards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

spamalot 1203 31312 31 December 2010 at 5:55pm
By -veena.shona-
Michi FC- Golden Days are Back!

2 3 4 5

bones88 38 2456 06 December 2010 at 5:53am
By SobtiObsession
-!- Karan Wahi As Dr Siddhant FC -!-

2 3 4

-KimSungHyun- 29 3298 13 January 2010 at 1:05pm
By Lennie
!~#*KARAN WAHI AKA RANVEER LOVERS*#~!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

1 n only-rajeev 121 8370 26 June 2008 at 3:27am
By animateash

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.