Thendral

thendral this week promo - Page 2

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The new maapilai looks semma boring, no offense.  And I kinda prefer Nitish over the new guy. Nitish maybe a kundu, but he's a funny, sweet kundu πŸ˜†. He loves his family so much, especially his psycho sister. And the poor guy really loves Lavs too (no matter how much we hate her πŸ˜›).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranuja12

The new maapilai looks semma boring, no offense.  And I kinda prefer Nitish over the new guy. Nitish maybe a kundu, but he's a funny, sweet kundu πŸ˜†. He loves his family so much, especially his psycho sister. And the poor guy really loves Lavs too (no matter how much we hate her πŸ˜›).

yes this point we have to take as nitish madly loves our ulloor kelavi lavanya so much...

lets see how the new maapillai gonna act in this serial... but he is gonna get scared by tamil mom's shouting as i feel he will not be tat brave as nitish to face lavanya mom's gutter mouth... as tat fellow is very new to her... if he comes to know about tat old lady mouth he  and his family will run away from the house.... ha ha ha ...

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The promo looks so funny. Is this a week of dreams in Thendral?

Aiyoo Kanagu, this is tooo much. She is still so young and you are a little bit old for her. I can't imagine in which situation he dreams about this. Idhila andha little Deepa ku oru kid vera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think Kanagu is replacing Thilaga's hubby with his comedy lately

Oru Thamizh ai samalikkirathe rombha kashtam, idhila rendu Thamizhs. Ranu, the next person to ask a Thamizh for her is our Priya πŸ˜›. No girls, Thulasi will never allow it. Looks like she has heavy competition πŸ˜†.

Noxeous, me too don't want TA's mom to end up in T&T's house now. Ahhh, now only the couple is enjoying their life, why does she have to disturb them. Ah man, like Thulasi keeps saying, if we are happy with Thendral for one or two weeks, the next few weeks are going to be tortures for us πŸ˜”.

Comon doctor, come asap and take this psycho with you. We are so mean with you πŸ˜†.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes niki u are right... one tamil itself is more than enough.. idhule vera rendu tamil means semma ragalai thaan... ha ha ... tat another tamil will be manasatchi or thulasi's dream...

and deepa kanagu jodi super thaan but how this dream comes is only the matter... next i feel they will show joseph and kalyani romance... ha ha ha... wat say frends??

and yes thulasi will not allow for another tamil for us.. ha ha.. tamil is rama.. and thulasi is sita...tat charu is raavana... this time in thendral ramayan is ulta.. ha ha so tamil is sita and thlasi is rama and charu is ravanan...

yes as they are showing T and T very happy and in romantic mood another 3 or 4 weeks might be severe torture will be for us.. full of cry cry and cry with suffering for thulasi.....

and yes tat gopi doctor should do something with the mental charu.. he should soon marry her and change her character... illati rombha kashtam for we audience... ha ha ... wat say frends??ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! I was 🀣🀣🀣 for a good 2 mins seeing the promo! Kanagu and Deepa vaa??? Deepa is like a child herself.. antha kutti ponnukkum deepakkum few cms thaan height difference πŸ˜›. Kanagu stop dreaming!! 🀣

and yes Niki, I want one TA over here.. exams over and romba vettiya irukken.. I need some1 to talk nonstop to entertain me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. Ranu! u have exams too, like Thuls, go and study! dun get distracted! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and special mention abt the red curtains, I feel they were sooooooo pretty.. adds to the romantic ambience.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

So this Charu is vakkalathu vaangifying for Nit and family huh, aiyooo saami! Nee enna venaalum pannu, but pls leave T&T alone.. 😑

Definitely, this is a dream week.. Maybe Kumaran is showing us how it would have been if evth is good and happy.. but also reminding us that it wont happen in reality.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priya......ok ok agreed....exam over naala ........niki sonna mathiri u need one ta....
aana i have a doubt....
only one should be talking at a time.....either ta or u..
ithu romba kashtamache ma unaku......πŸ˜‰
onnu sirikanum ila pesanum......lol
(whos telling u?????πŸ˜‰.............i read ur mind voice...)
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo!

I never expected deepa/kanagu scene LOL. charu is trying to convince TA's mom regarding N/L marriage or to accept T/TA for her sake to move her next plan? let's see. the 2 TA's in last part, i guess both of them are Thulasi's imagination.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ€£Nice Promo, OMG So funny!!! Kanagu and Deepa.. !!!🀣🀣

Yeah Lav doesn't deserve 2 maapu's.....!! New maapu you are going to get a big aapu!! Get Ready!!!πŸ˜‰
As you all said TA's mom shouldn't land up in TA's house now itself..!!!!   It will be boring to see Charu all the time following TA's mom to T&T's house..!!!😑

TA in Double action!!! Wow nice... Thulasi in TA mania...😍 Thulasi enjoy your dream and at the same time read well..!!! πŸ˜Š
Ha Ha Nikki as you said Thulasi has heavy competition...Every girl likes to be with TA and wish to get a hubby like TA.... !!!😳

Waiting to see the episodes...!!!😍
Happy first Anniversary in advance Thendral team!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mynameis-86c

Thanks for the promo!

I never expected deepa/kanagu scene LOL. charu is trying to convince TA's mom regarding N/L marriage or to accept T/TA for her sake to move her next plan? let's see. the 2 TA's in last part, i guess both of them are Thulasi's imagination.

yes i too feel its thulasi's dream sequence on tamil...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhaghi

πŸ˜†πŸ€£Nice Promo, OMG So funny!!! Kanagu and Deepa.. !!!🀣🀣

Ha Ha Nikki as you said Thulasi has heavy competition...Every girl likes to be with TA and wish to get a hubby like TA.... !!!😳

Waiting to see the episodes...!!!😍
Happy first Anniversary in advance Thendral team!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes bhaghi as u said all gals wish for Tamil like life partner... ha ha ha ... so thulasi has very big competition...