Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaS.ahalyaRanu.KowsiJanani20TheivaRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00-musicluv-shubbaPearl.Vani19NixkienithyamkvSweetyGreenshaliniastha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral this week promo" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhi12

kadhi12

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
omg kanugu n deepaSmile... Whats going on???LOL

Edited by kadhi12 - 05 December 2010 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfan

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Wow this week promo is amazing...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha kanagu and deepa combination super tat too with a child super o super...

ha ha ha.. it looks like a  funny dream scene... i feel kanagu will take care of deepa's financial problem in her family by marrying her...

and lavanya's new maapillai is so handsome.. ha ha i feel u all will agree with me.. ha ha ha ha he is more better than fatty nitish wat u say guys??? ha ha ha..

how lavanya and her mom will gonna manage two maapillai's at a time.. ha ha

and final scene tamil double action role is so cute and i feel some more romance will be there with thulasi..

and tat double role is like tamil's "manasatchi" or inner soul i feel...

and tat idiot mental charu again is buttering tamil mom.. i feel she will try to convince tamil mom to marry nitish for lavanya...

Lets see how this week goes as the promo looks more funny...

Happy First Anniversary to Thendral Team...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 05 December 2010 at 10:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86KowsiJanani20Ranu.-musicluv-mini_00TTfanPearl.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Good Promo!!!!
So as expected both parties land up at same time........
so charu is going to change mind of TA amma and this is going to create a rift again between sudha and ta amma........
charu wd be getting a double treat then.......
1) she will suceed in l and n wedding and become  a relative
2) rift will end up ta amma with t and t again.....so she can visit and trouble them.....

kanagu and deepa....lol.....mudiyala........kanagu, unaku intha dream konjam over a theriyala........ava kita poi sonna adi vaanguva.......lol

Thulasi , kaila book vechundu dream world......super.....atleast ava kaila book irukenu santhosham........appo appo padikara nyabagamum varanum.....one day with book....other day dream.......then its ok...not always in dream world........we need both......ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayKowsiJanani20Ruby-86Ranu.TheivaThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-mini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoDiviya27NixkieSweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Wow this week promo is amazing...

how lavanya and her mom will gonna manage two maapillai's at a time.. ha ha

and final scene tamil double action role is so cute and i feel some more romance will be there with thulasi..

sweety......
lavanya is only gg to marry........WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.............ta amma can manage anyone with her Gutter mouth.......

one tamil irunthala pesite padika vida matan......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL............rendu plus plus  na.........sutham padicha mathiri thaan...but u know ....let them have nice moments atleast for some time.....i dont want to pretend to be a  good girl.......Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayKowsiJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Diviya.

I pity Sudha's father and Nitheesh's parents. Which party is gonna win or will both run away after seeing each other. If it would haven been two groom for Deepa, i would not have anything against it, but for a really selfish girl like Lavanya, it s too much, pity those two grooms Ouch.

Like you Shubba Akka said, if Deepa comes to know about his dream, Kanagu will be Dead. She in her family's position now, will give him few adis, and that too with a kid, but it is meant as a comedy only, hopefully.

Is this time Thulasi's turn to romance her hubby. I don't know, what to say she with a book in her hands but thoughts around her beloved hubby. But let the poor girl experience all this happy and memorable moments in her life. Moreover Thulasi is not a girl, who would ignore studies. One TA's talking already is too much and now two and more, non-stop talking than LOL.

Edited by Theiva - 05 December 2010 at 11:10am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20KowsiRuby-86-musicluv-mini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo

i think Nithesh's mom/dad is going to walk away after seeing the other party, then this Charu is going to convince TA's mom, which will in turn make Sudha to go crazy against both of them lol.....but but i dont want TA' s mom to end up at TA's house yet....then it will be boring....and we will see this Charu on every episode camping in their house all day with her...and poison TA's mom even more with her good looking act...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20KowsiRuby-86-musicluv-TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

sweety......
lavanya is only gg to marry........Wink.............ta amma can manage anyone with her Gutter mouth.......

one tamil irunthala pesite padika vida matan......LOL............rendu plus plus  na.........sutham padicha mathiri thaan...but u know ....let them have nice moments atleast for some time.....i dont want to pretend to be a  good girl.......Tongue

yes Shubba u are right i too was typing tat sentence keeping wat u said in my mind..tat  gutter mouth lady will manage anyone with some odd foul speech... she is an utter nonsense old lady...

but lavanya kku rendu maapillai at same time is rombha overruppa... thaangalai... indha ullooru kelavikku as said by comedian vivek in one film... ha ha ha ha ......

and yes let thulasi enjoy her romance with tamil if two tamil at a time means more kuttima dialogs will be there for sure and we viewers will be happy seeing their love... let this week be full of tamil and thulasi romance...

and our lovely dedicated IF forum member Diviya will be posting more romance pics for us here to enjoy more....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanDiviya27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top