AN ff : Love doesn't understand Logic

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Love doesn't understand Logic

Hello everyone, I am Shale. May be you guys don't know me but i m in this forum for a long time but yes this is my first thread in fanfiction.I have written one ff first time on my fav couple Abhi-Nikki. So want to share my AN story with you all.

Well i post my AN story in AN writing challenge but it was my first attempt so want to make it special by making my own space here.๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope you all guys enjoy it as much i enjoyed it while giving words to my thoughts.  
Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail

Credits

I liked to thanks some people who helped me in making this ff happen.

First of all, I like to thanks Khushboo and Marusha as their idea give me an idea to post my ff.๐Ÿ˜‰  

Than I want to thanks Mich who make my work little easy by writing the back story of Abhi-Nikki which helpful for my reader to catch my story from where its taken afterwards.

I want to thanks Sabii for making such a beautiful siggie for my ff.She is a darling and give much better of what i expected.Your siggie put lots of stars in my ff๐Ÿ˜‰

Last but not least Chaitu, my friend who idea is this to make this ff register here as separate thread.She is the one who troubles me a lot but still i love her.๐Ÿ˜‰ 
wow123 thumbnail

INDEX

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2
Part 3 - Page 3
Part 4 - Page 3
Part 5 - Page 5
Part 6 - Page 6
Part 7 - Page 6
Part 8 - Page 7
Part 9 - Page 8
Part 10 - Page 8
Part 11 - Page 8
Part 12 - Page 9
Part 13 - Page 10
Part 14 - Page 11
Part 15 - Page 12
wow123 thumbnail
Characters 

Karan Singh GroverDr. Armaan Mallik best friend of Nikita Malhotra from childhood and her only family after her parents parted away.He is mishchevious like her, both are always partner in mischevious act but he is very protective toward her.He trust her more than life and loves her a lot as she is his buddy n best friend and want best for her in life. The person who hurt and bring tears in her eyes is his big enemy in the world.He is in love with Ridhimma.

Jennifer WingetDr. Ridhimma Gupta, daughter of Shashank Gupta who is senior nurosurgeon in Sanjeevani.She is madly in love with Armaan and a very good friend of Nikita who sometimes understand her more than Armaan.She is sometimes fight with Armaan for Nikita when she feels Armaan become more protective and ruling her life.She always stand by Nikki side to support her and love her like Armaan does.

Drashti DhamiDr. Muskaan, friends with all from intership times. She is bubbly and cute girl. She is in love with Dr.Rahul.

Mayank AnandDr.Rahul Gupta, friends with all and is in love with Muskaan.He is very close to Armaan next to Nikita.

Sunaina Gulia Dr. Anjali gupta, elder sister of Ridhimma and daughter of Dr.Shashank Gupta. She is very strong minded girl and also friend with all.

Pankit ThakkerDr. Atul, he is the only friend of Nikki in her hard when all other are busy in their own problems.He take care of Nikita after Armaan and Ridhimma left and become shoulder for Nikki where she pour our heart.He keep hidden Nikita relationship truth to himself for past six month as Nikki doesn't want to troubles her friend because of her life problem.

Mohnish BehlDr.Shashank Gupta, senior nerosurgeon and working with Sanjeevani from the day its foundation kept.He is most humble and respectable person in Sanjeevani.

Karan WahiDr. Siddhant Mehra, new cardiologist surgeon arrived at sanjeevani.He is from New york and finished his medical study from Same College where Abhimanyu was passed out.  
wow123 thumbnail
Story So Far

Those who unaware of Abhi-Nikki story than i request them to please go through it first as it makes you easy to understand my story. 

Having left her internship mid-way at another hospital, Dr. Nikita Malhotra (Nikki) joins Sanjeevani Hospital as an intern. There she meets her close friend from her college days, Dr. Armaan Mallik, who is doing his internship with five other interns: Dr. Riddhima Gupta, Dr. Anjali Gupta (both daughters of Dr. Shashank Gupta, Head of Sanjeevani), Dr. Atul Joshi, Dr. Rahul Garewal and his love interest Dr. Muskaan Chaddah. In the past Nikki was in love with Armaan but never told him about it. Now in Sanjeevani, Nikki finds out that Armaan and Riddhima love each other and that they don't want Anjali and the other interns to know of their relationship (except Rahul since he already knows) till they first tell Dr. Shashank about it. Riddhima and Nikki agree that Nikki should pose as Armaan's girlfriend for the time being to avoid the suspicious eyes of the others. In doing so Nikki begins to fall in love with Armaan again.

Enters Dr. Abhimanyu Modi, the young, suave, senior doctor, sent by the trustees of Sanjeevani to sort out the financial mess at Sanjeevani. He takes over from Dr. Shashank as Head of Sanjeevani and, on orders from the trustees, dismisses Dr. Keerti, the senior doctor incharge of all the interns. This annoys the interns and they hold a protest against him. Not the one to tolerate any nonsense, Dr. Modi removes a few patients whose bills have been pending for a long time making the interns even angrier. They surprise Dr. Modi with a press conference forcing him to take back the patients. Dr. Modi calmly tells the press that he has taken back the patients because the interns have agreed to pay their bills out of their own pocket. This challenge of a sorts by Dr. Modi makes the interns hunt for sources to get the money from, but all in vain; Armaan even attempts a dare devil motorcycle act but gets injured badly. Finally, they decide to hold a charity show, the "Save Sanjeevani Concert," and even manage to rope in the elusive Dr. Modi to participate in it and thereby arrange for the funds.

Whilst performing with Armaan in the concert Nikki realizes she loves him and cries bitterly when she sees him and Riddhima together which is seen by Dr. Modi. Nki later decides to leave Sanjeevani and tells Abhimanyu to discharge her but he refuses to do so. Annoyed, Nikki challenges him that in a few days he'll throw her out of Sanjeevani. Abhimanyu says he'll see to it she stays and completse her internship this time.

Nikki tries every trick possible to harass Abhimanyu but he doesn't budge. She even gets him drunk at a party, sends out SMS clips of him dancing on the road, and accuses him of forcing himself on her. Its during Holi that Abhimanyu overhears Nikki telling Anjali of her prank on Modi. Disgusted Abhimanyu decides to return the favour and gets her high on bhang (an intoxicated speciality drink of Holi). However, a change of heart makes him take care of her instead and drop her home safely. At her home, feeling protected by Abhimanyu, Nikki pours out her feelings of loneliness which melts Abhimanyu.

Thereafter Abhi-Nikki go on a medical camp trip where they share some hilarious, bickering moments. Nikki wants to go to Panchgani to help Armaan since his and Riddhima's engagement is being fixed by their parents and Armaan needs her help. Abhi tries to prevent her going on the pretext of completing her work.

Later though, Abhi surprises Nikki by taking her to Panchgani. When Abhi wants to leave for Mumbai, though, she throws away the key so as to prevent him from leaving. This sets off a chain of events leading  the boys and girls to challeng each other first to a Kabaddi match and then to a game of truth and dare. A few breathtaking moments between the two during the course of the trip change the feelings they have for each other; however, they don't realize it. After the trip Abhi is completely head over heels for Nikki and imagines her everywhere.

During a client meeting, the client, Mr. Patil's lewdness towards her angers Nikki who thinks Abhi had set it up. As they argue over it, Armaan overhears them and as a protective friend fights with Abhi for Nikki. They then challenge each other to a boxing match. Armaan says if he wins then Nikki will not work in the new sanjeevani project with Abhi and if Abhi wins then she will work with him.

However, Nikki doesn't want the fight to happen because she is worried for both. She goes to Abhi and says she is willing to work with him, but he tells her that her best friend has some misunderstandings which needs to be badly cleared. On Nikki's insistence he tells her he'll not fight, but only if Armaan withdraws first. During the boxing match, whenever Abhi is injured, Nikki is in tears. Riddhima notices Nikki and Abhi exchanging emotional glances and suspects something is brewing between them. She tries to tell Armaan about it but then Abhi hits out at Armaan and wins the boxing match.

Nikki takes an injured Abhi home and tends to his wounds. He asks her why she is doing all this for him when her friend fought with him for her. Nikki has no reply. Unable to answer his questions, she asks him what exactly he wants and he says "You". To her startled expression he says he won the right over her and she angrily tells him not over her but only right to work with her and runs off.

Next day Nikki comes to know that Dr. Modi has removed her from the project and taken Riddhima instead. A jealous Nikki confronts Abhi as to why did he did he do this and he tells her at first he used to think from his heart, but now he has decided to think from his head. A misunderstanding between Armaan and Riddhima crop up because Armaan does not want Riddhima to work for Abhi and she takes it as part of her job. Eventually Abhi understands Riddhima's dilemma and lets her off the project. He reaches late for the meeting with the investors and forgets an important file. Therefore he loses the project. Nikki finds the file he had forgotten and rushes to the meeting place to give it to him. However, upset on the turn of events and losing the project, Abhi turns around and blames Nikki for it all saying its because of her, inspite of being a doctor, he is behaving like a kid. Angered by his accusation, Nikki tells him if its because of her he lost the project then she'll get the same project back for him. Abhi smirks and leaves.

She somehow convinces Mr. Patil to give them a chance. Whilst preparing for the presentation Abhi-Nikki become even more closer. They manage to get the project. However, Nikki overhears Abhi talking to his seniors about the project and not mentioning her involvement in it. This upsets her and she argues with Abhi on it.

At Dr. Keerti's pre-wedding ceremony, Abhi-Nikki are cold with each other. However, much to Nikki's surprise, Abhi still announces to everyone about them getting the project and Nikki's contribution in it. Nikki apologises to Abhi for misunderstanding him. She agrees to listen to what he wants to say, however Armaan comes and takes Nikki away spoiling their moment. Abhi then dances with Riddhima who was also upset with Armaan. Feeling jealous, Nikki ticks off Abhi saying all sorts of things which he could not understand. Unable to figure out her sudden mood swings, Abhi leaves the party annoyed. However, Nikki doesn't want him to leave. She apologises and tells him not to leave but Abhi says why should he and for whom? To which Nikki replies for her. He asks her why does she want him to stay and she says she doesn't know why. As they were having an intimate moment, Armaan interrupts them. He tells Abhi that Nikki will not go anywhere with him and even though Nikki did not agree completely with Armaan, she did not say anything. Disappointed Abhi leaves. In the car he keeps waiting for Nikki. After a long wait, he drives off. On the other hand Nikki chides Armaan and asks him to let her handle her own life. She goes in search of Abhi and is upset seeing him drive away.

Next day, inspite of the interns being given a holiday, when Abhi enters his cabin, he is surprised to see Nikki waiting for him. They end up arguing over Nikki's friendship with Armaan and Abhi leaves his cabin in a huff. While Dr. Keerti & Dr. Shubhankar's marriage preparations are going on, riots breaks out in the city. Nikki realizes Abhi is missing from the hospital and goes out in the riot in search of him. She is accosted by few goons, however, Abhi manages to save her. Seeing him bruised Nikki is in tears and they share an emotional moment where they share their fears of losing each other

When they reach Dr. Shubhankar's place, Nikki doesn't feel like getting out of Abhi's car. An emotional turbulence sweeps over her. She realizes that she is in love with Abhi. Armaan's call on Nikki's cell gets them into another heated argument . Finally Abhi manages to tell Nikki that she seems to be taking over him completely. They were about to kiss but Armaan sees them and argues with Abhi once again. However, Dr. Keerti's arrival stops their argument for the moment. Later on Riddhima asks Abhi about his feelings for Nikki and he admits he is in love with her and when she asks about Nikki's feelings, he says he feels she is too but not too sure, so would like to find out from her. Riddhima tells him she'll send Nikki to the poolside and they should talk out their feelings.

At the poolside, Abhi asks Nikki what exactly she feels for him. Does she feel the same as he does. Does she miss like how he misses her. Nikki expresses those feelings but is unable to mouth them in words. Armaan comes once again and thinks Abhi is forcing himself on Nikki and insults him. Abhi looks at Nikki to clear Armaan's doubt. However, the suddenness of the whole situation gets Nikki tongue tied and she keeps mum. Finally Armaan and the other interns insult Abhi and throw him into the pool, while Nikki watches tearfully. Hurt and humiliated, Abhi thanks her for his state and tells her he'll never forget this night ever.

Later at home Abhi is livid at being humiliated and destroys everything of Nikki's he collected as memoirs. He tells himself that this is the second time someone has trampled over his heart and he won't allow anyone come closer to it ever, not even Nikki. Sad at Abhi's humiliation Nikki cries her heart out. Later she goes to apologise to him. As Abhi sees her and hear her talk, he keeps getting reminded of his humiliation and in fit of anger insults her with a kiss. Nikki is shattered.

Back in Sanjeevani, Abhi gets stricter with the interns and even more sterner with Nikki. He burdens her with lots of work and chides her when she is unable to complete it. Nikki takes it as a self-punishment for not speaking up for Abhi. She realizes she is deeply in love with him.

At times, Abhi is vulnerable when he sees Nikki and begins to warm up towards her. He has to keep reminding himself of the decision he has taken. One such moment, when Nikki comes to his cabin to show him the project reports, they bang into each other. Watching her pick the papers that fell from his hand, he begins to soften. He tries to be stern with her but Nikki cuts out his sterness with her sweet replies. She hands over the project papers he wanted. However, as he was rushing out to a meeting, he asks Nikki to come to his place at 8pm so that they could discuss the project. Considering his softness, Nikki thinks perhaps he wanted to sort things out between them. She lands up at his place a little before the scheduled time. She apologises for the pool humiliation but Abhi is still unable to forget the incident. When Nikki touches his hand, he insults her saying that perhaps by trying to charm him she is thinking of getting her internship complete, lots of ppl do that with their seniors but he is not going to fall for it, because he doesn't think she is of his standard. He then tells her to Get Out.

Humiliated, Nikki runs out of his place and going to her house packs her bags in a bid to leave town for good. However, a debate with her inner self, makes her realize that no matter where she would go, Abhi would be with her. She wouldn't be able to remove him from within her' She finally decides to stay back and face him. She wanted to see to what extent, He would go to insult her and keep her away from him.

As Abhi briefs the interns the next morning, an eccentric (in appearance and action) girl appears before the party and declares herself to be 'Suman Lata Dalmia,' daughter of the Trustee who is funding the New Sanjivani Project. The interns are very amused to see the bizarre girl and even more so upon realizing that Dr. Modi will be working closely with her. Abhi is taken aback by Suman's behaviour but still maintains cordiality despite her antics, while the interns have a good laugh at his expense. Revitalized by her resolution from the night before, Nikki thoroughly enjoys Abhimanyu's discomfort at Suman's hands. However, only hours after having met Abhi, Suman is completely smitten with him, so much so that she decides to seek Nikki's help in wooing him. Nikki is shocked at first, but realizes that she can use Suman to get back at Abhi and revel in his uneasiness as payback for all the grief he's caused her. Soon enough, she begins manipulating events so that Abhi is constantly hounded by Suman everywhere. One day, as she and Suman are discussing a possible plan in the elevator, Abhi overhears them and becomes suspicious of the two plotting something, as he is well-aware of Nikita's mischievous nature.

Meanwhile as days pass, Abhi's anger with Nikki begins to melt away. During several encounters, Abhi instinctively ends up showing his care and protectiveness towards her. On the other hand, Nikki and Suman's pranks begin to get more vicious and Abhi becomes aware of the fact that Nikki is the one instrumenting them. On one particular occasion, he catches her red-handed and in frustration threatens to tell Suman that Nikki is only using and playing with her feelings. As Nikki rushes to stop Abhi from doing so, she falls down the stairs and fractures her foot. Shaken, Abhi scrambles to help her and takes her to a room nearby, where she is treated upon. Seeing her hurt and unconscious, Abhi's concern and love come pouring out with the fear of losing her. This incident makes him realize how much she means to him and takes away any of his remaining anger. Later, when she gains consciousness, he asks her to meet him at the badminton court, for something of a 'date.' Nikki is apprehensive upon seeing his note and remembers what had transpired between them previously, but still decides to go.

Abhi waits for Nikki at the court with a gift in hand, in mind to reform their relationship and very happy to see her finally come. However, events take a sour turn when Suman Lata decides to crash the meeting and Abhi assuming that Nikki has called her purposely, leaves in an accusatory huff. The next day, Nikki is discharged from the hospital and ordered to a week of bed rest.  To her extreme horror, Suman Lata volunteers to be her care-taker and Nikki has to bear with her over-the-top antics at home, along with her injury.

As Suman is working from Nikki's home, Abhi drops by to pick up some files. Suman forces him to cook some food for them as Nikki is injured and cannot cook, while Suman has a lot of work to do. After much resistance, Abhi finally gives in, but has a very tough time trying to cook, use or find anything in the kitchen. Nikki offers her help after the blender blows up in his face and he accepts. While Nikki tries to knead the dough, they share an intimate moment which is interrupted by Suman. By now, Nikki is frustrated by her presence and the fact that she can't have Abhi alone to herself. After dinner, she puts sleeping pills in Suman's juice, hoping that the overbearing girl falls asleep and leaves her and Abhi in seclusion. On the contrary, her scheme backfires as Abhi drinks from the glass of juice she has spiked with the pills, consequently falling unconscious, into deep sleep.

The next morning, Abhi wakes up on Nikki's couch, disoriented about what happened the night before. He goes looking for her and ends up in her room. Meanwhile, Nikki who had been in shower comes out to find Abhi sitting on her bed, holding onto one of her scarves. In a vulnerable state, both of them become intimate only to be interrupted yet again.

Upon returning to work, Abhi receives a letter denoting that the funds for the New Sanjivani Project have been withheld. He calls up Suman's father, the Trustee funding the project, who tells him that he has to come to Rajhastan and meet him in person for the money to be granted. On the other end, Suman convinces Nikki to go to a wedding of her relatives in Rajhastan. Thus, as fate has it planned, Abhi, Nikki and Suman all end up going to Rajhastan together. 

It turns out that Suman's father is a very stingy and money-minded man. Aware of his daughter's feelings for Abhi, he puts a proposal in front of the young doctor: the only way he will fund New Sanjivani will be if Abhi agrees to marry Suman. Put in a tight spot, Abhi decides that he has to talk to Nikki and put everything right before things become any messier. Simultaneously, Suman's leech of a brother begins making passes at Nikki and continuously harasses her, all from which Abhi saves her numerous times. Finally, Suman's brother kidnaps Nikki and this serves as the last straw for both her and Abhi, who decide to ditch the crazy family and leave Rajhastan altogether.

Stranded in a barn for the night, Nikki confesses her feelings to Abhi and both of them share some memorable moments. The union lasts momentarily though, as Abhi tells her that he is married in a shocking revelation. Shattered at being deceived so, Nikki is enraged and heartbroken. She travels to Mumbai alone and refuses to talk to Abhi despite many of his efforts. She is determined to avoid him and gives him no chance to explain his stance. Finally Abhi lands up at her house and pleads for her to hear him out. At the hospital, Nikki comes across Abhi's personal records, and among the files finds the reason why he doesn't perform surgeries, a fracture in his hand. She goes to his house and confronts him about it, but he thinks she is giving him a chance. As time passes, Nikki weakens to Abhi insistence that she give him a chance to explain himself. One day, as she is very sick, Abhi kindly offers his own cabin for her to work in and this act of his mellows her down.  She asks him for a ride home and the ice between them further melts. The next day at work, Nikki finds a letter requesting divorce in Abhi's office and leaves for home. Worried because he is unable to find her anywhere, Abhi lands up at her place too and they both finally reconcile.

In the following few weeks, Abhi and Nikki share a blissful courtship until it is revealed that Abhi's wife, Jiah Modi, has refused to give him divorce. Abhi is very tense and worried due to this, but Nikki reassures him that they will get through any problems together. Just then, it happens to be that there is a terrorist attack in Sanjivani which causes the death of some of the interns. Presumably after the attack, Abhimanyu and Nikita are shown walking out of the Operation Theatre holding hands, when suddenly a woman with her wrist slit comes walking down the hall and falls into Abhimanyu's arms. The curtains on Season One of Dill Mill Gayye close as Abhimanyu is shown rushing away with Jiah Modi in his arms and Nikita is left stranded alone in the dim, cold halls of the hospital.

The story once again picks up six months after the terrorist attack in Sanjivani. During this time, Abhi and Nikki have been torn apart due to the arrival of Jiah Modi who has returned to Abhi's life. The relationship between them has boiled down to one professional alone and Nikki's demeanour towards Abhi has once again become cold and callous.
wow123 thumbnail

This scene is after jiah comes in Abhi's life.I m assuming that only Atul knows that Abhi is married.Now all other Nikki's friend are back in Sanjeevani but she doesn't want to tell them all about what happened to her last six months.After long time all friends are together so she doesn't want them to upset on anything.Its time for celebrattion in Sanjeevani as there is reunion of old friends.

Part 1                 

"I m so happy Atul, I can't tell you in words" she said all with a smile and excitement in her voice but it was her eyes which were hiding her pain.

" I m seeing you happy after such a long time" Atul said observing her excitement. Nikki turned toward him and became sad again.

"Nikki had you ever thought how all of them will react when they know the truth about you and Abhi" Atul asked tensed. "We are hiding this from the last six months, now I can't hide this anymore "Atul stated clearly.

"Atul please this is not the right time" Nikki said with moist eyes, requesting Atul with her eyes.

"Nikki u r saying this from the last six months'." started Atul agitatedly.

Nikki interrupted "Atul what will we get if we tell them the truth?, nothing is going to change in my life. The truth will only upset them and I don't want that. So please promise me that you are not going to tell them anything. We are all so happy to be united again, I don't want to spoil that mood.Please!" Nikki tried to convince Atul to keep mum in this matter.

"As you wish" Atul finally agreed .

"Now common Help me. we have to do lots of preparation for the party" Nikki Dragged Atul by his hand.

------------------------------------

"All set Atul" Nikki asked. Atul rolled his eyes all over the place and said "Yes.....Umm...am I  looking fine ? ,Nikki ,Please tell me if I should change" Atul asked with a worried look on his face. "Yeah you are looking good but why are you so nervous ?" Nikki enquired."Nikki have you forgotten Anjali is also coming,I have to look good na,might be she had change her mind in these six months about me. So I have to be ready"Atul said in one breath. An amused smile curved Nikki's face "humm don't worry, You are looking dashing and Anjali is going to be bowled over you" Nikki assured him.

Muskaan and Anjali entered the party and hugged Nikki who responded to their hug with the same warmth. Atul come ad hugged Muskaan and watched Anjali without distracting and Shyly said "How r u Anjali?" Anjali come forward n hugged Atul and said "I m fine Atul n u" and stepped back. Atul was suprised with Anjali's action n told her "How can I be without u" with moist eyes.

Ridhimma came in but her eyes searching for someone, she was caught by Nikki "Look at us also Ridzy we r also here".Nikki n ridhimma hugged each other for a long when Atul interrupted them n hugged Ridz. Muskaan said "Uffo Let me also hug her" by dragging Atul away and moved to hug her.(Anjali was there with Ridz during her treatment abroad.)Nikki asked Ridz "How r u??" Ridz replied "I am  fine ,n u two ?" staring at Nikki n Atul. Atul answered "We r fine now just by seeing u all here".Ridz smiled.

Armaan n Rahul entered  the party n their eyes settled on their respective gals as they were seeing them after a long time. Ridz n muskaan caught them staring at them,Ridz kept staring at Armaan with a smile n moist eyes where as Muskaan turned her face to avoid Rahul and announced to the others that Armaan had come .Ridz n Armaan came forward to share their feeling of what all they had gone through in the past six months.They hugged each other n whole gang watched them with a grin on their face.

The rest of the gang came forward to hug both of them. Whole gang shouted with full force of their lungs "Yay!!!".

Armman hugged Nikki and asked her "How r u??".Nikki got emotional and choke in her answer. Atul came forward to answer on her behalf "She is fine, just got emotional by seeing u".Nikki brought a fake smile on her face whereas her eyes still glistering with tears.

Armaan watched her and hug her again, told her  "I thought u have forgotten me in these six months by having sadu boyfriend on your side" Armaan said trying to hide his laughter but this sentence took Nikk's fake smile also. She watched Armaan with sadness n Armaan watched her n said " don't glare at me like this Sorry to call ur bf 'sadu'."Nikki lower her eye n tried to give them a smile.

"U r very possessive about him ? huh ? .Hummm guyz beware as Dr. Modi is not here, Nikki is going to scold us on his behalf." Armaan said n all burst into laughter except Nikki n Atul who just plastered fake smile on their faces.They both stared at each other, Nikki hide her tears n left from there with the excuse of checking some arrangements.

Atul followed her and found her behind the pillar.He kept his hand on her shoulder, Nikki startled n turned around with teary eyes n relaxed seeing it was Atul. She couldn't control her sob n kept her head on Atul's shoulder.He comforted her n told her "control urself Nikki.Its not goin to be easy to hide truth from them for long".Nikki replied in her sobbing voice "I know that but we have to because we don't have any other choice". Atul looked around n said "Lets go Nikki, they r searching for us".He looked back at Nikki who pulled up her head n brushed away her tears."I m fine now, lets go" Nikki put up her fake smile again.

"Where hell the two of you have been? We know that u both did all these preparations but it doesn't mean that u avoid us becauz of that" Muskaan said this to stop Rahul from starting any conversation with her. Nikki said with smile "Common lets start the fun". Armaan interrupted Nikki "I think we should wait for Dr.Modi to start the party". Nikki got dumbstruck as to how to respond to this question. Atul said "He is not coming as he is out for some meeting" and gave an assuring nod to Nikki. Nikki thanked him with her eyes .Armaan said " Oh that means we can't meet him today".

Atul dragged all of them to the dance floor n told Nikki to join them. Nikki took a deep breath to relax herself from all the questioning she had to go through. She smiled watching all her friends enjoying themselves. Armaan came to her n asked her "U have given a promise to ur bf that u not going to dance with anyone except him huh ?".Nikki replied "ahh no". He dragged her on dance floor n eyed her to dance with them.

Jiah entered the party n Nikki noticed her. She got dumbstruck by seeing her at party n atul noticed Nikki n asked "What happened ? why have you stopped dancing".By recieving no answer from her he followed nikki's   eyes and got shocked to see jiah.

"What is she doing here??"Atul asked with worry.Nikki said "How can I  know??U called her ?".Atul disbelievingly said  "have u gone mad why would I call her??".Nikki asked him "Then who called her here". Atul said "I don't know". Nikki plead with Atul "Do something".Atul relaxing Nikki "ok I'll do something, u just relax".

"What r u both talking about huh??"Armaan asked them.Atul said "Nothing".Anjali draged Atul by his hand to dance with her. Nikki's eyes followed Atul who was stuck with Anjali. Nikki again turned around to find jiah but failed to trace her in the crowd. She got tensed n decide to do something on her own.

Soon the whole gang got tired n got down from the dance floor to take some refreshments. Atul ran from there, spotted Nikki n tapped her shoulder.She turned around n looked at him with tensed eyes. He asked her with half breathe "Where is she?" Nikki said with worry "I  can't spot her, where is she ?"Atul gave assurance to Nikki "Don't worry we will find out soon".Atul n Nikki started wandering all over the place to find her but were dissapointed.

Atlast they went to the juice corner where all their friends were sitting n enjoying their juices.  Both marched towards the gang. Armaan asked them " Whats wrong with the two of u?? Why do you keep dissapearing so much??" Atul replied "We  just went to check the arrangments". Armaan told them "How many times do you need to check this". At  this  both just exchanged glaces with each other.

There was one girl standing with her back towards Atul n Nikki ad facing the gang. Armaan told them "Someone is asking about u both".Both asked "who?".Girl turned around n said "I m".Both felt as if someone had pulled the carpet from beneath their feet.She was none other than Jiah.

Jiah asked them both "U r not going to introduced me to ur friends".They both just stood still not able to move or speak.Jiah smiled n said "ok let me introduce myself I m Jiah Modi, Dr.Abhimanyu Modi's wife".All got shocked n turned their eyes towards Nikki who stood facing several questioning eyes on her.

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shale,
Congrats on ur thread!!!

I haven't been able to read ur FF as yet and am soooooooooooo glad that u started this page and I can catch up on it!!!

The first part is pretty painful, with Nikki having to hide the truth from her friends and Jiah not making her life any easier i gather!!

Looking forward to reading the parts as you post them!! Do PM me!!
wow123 thumbnail
Hey honey dear
Thanks for ur comment as u r the first one on my thread.๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally, i can't tell you how happy i am to see ur comment after reading my part.I am going to post next part and want ur comment on each part of my ff as u r the only one left who didn't read my story.So now its ur punishment๐Ÿ˜†
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wow123

Hey honey dear

Thanks for ur comment as u r the first one on my thread.๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally, i can't tell you how happy i am to see ur comment after reading my part.I am going to post next part and want ur comment on each part of my ff as u r the only one left who didn't read my story.So now its ur punishment๐Ÿ˜†

Not a punishment at all Shale...it will be my pleasure!!

I have been so crazy busy that I am really sorry I wasn't able to read ur FF!! I will def comment on each part....am enjoying this Ff!!
wow123 thumbnail

Part 2

All eyes were on Nikki, she was not able to think what she was going to say to her friends and how she could make them understand. She didn't know what excuse she was going to make in front of her friends when she herself didn't understand up till now why she couldn't stop herself from loving Abhi even after knowing that he was married. She still kept trying to live in a false hope that he was going to separate from his wife. She was trying to find out the answers of question which her friends were going to ask her.

Armaan asked "Abhimanyu's wife'''When did you get married??" with confused expression that he might have heard it wrong. Jiah replied "Two years ago" and this answer also broke one more hope of Nikki . Now she couldn't even tell her friends that "Things didn't work btw her-and Abhi and He married someone else". She thought of that answer to end of all her friends' questions but nothings was working in her favor. She felt that every thing around her was conspiring against her.

Armaan tried to start his enquiry by asking further question to Jiah but Atul moved forward to push a waiter towards  Jiah , causing juice to fall on her clothes. Atul said "Oh'see what have you done". Waiter said " I m sorry sir'.I mean mam". Atul said "its ok u may leave."" Why don't you go and use the wash room? I'll show u the way". Atul  left with Jiah and Nikki was left alone  to face five pairs of eyes, her one and only support Atul  also not with her.

Armaan moved forward to sort out the confusion with Nikki but she was too nervous to even face her most beloved friend. Suddenly all lights went out which made the place so dark that no one could see who was standing besides them. Sudddenly Someone shouted "Please all of you stay where you are. It's a power failure and we are soon going to start the generator". The Light comes back but Nikki had disappeared from Armaan's vision. All tried to search for her but soon understood that she had left.

In the meanwhile Atul called on Jiah's phone from the reception and said to  her  "Mr. Bakshi  wants to meet you right now at Star hotel regarding a business proposal". This trick of Atul worked out and he was able to send Jiah from this party but he found himself caught by all his friends around him. Armaan asked him "U know everything right ?". Atul couldn't lie to Armaan so he simply noded a yes. "Then why didn't u tell us champ" Armaan asked in a furious mood. Atul replied "Nikki doesn't want to tell you about this and I m just helping her". Armaan just turned around and said to Atul "Helping her by hiding the truth.I can't believe that my friends have been lying to me from so long". Atul put a hand on Armaan shoulder and said "I don't want to but I m doing this only because Nikki wants me to do this. I don't want her to loose trust on me also, she has already lost it on herself". Armaan didn't want to listen the reason but Atul continued "Nikki has gone through a lots in these six months but she never allowed anyone to share her pain, not even me". Atul explains "I m trying to give her my support whenever she need so that she dosen't feel lonely. Now she needs our help rather than the question u all want to ask her". Atul pleaded with them "We all should give her some time n space to talk to us about this ,when she wants". Finally all agreed to what Atul said as he was the only one who had seen all her going through the hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Nikki was walking on the road but didn't have the courage to go home or back to Sanjeevani, her friends might be waiting there for her to answer their question. She was not ready for it, but she needed someone right here with her who didn't raise question but listened to her quietly. The one and only name that came to her mind was Abhi. She dialed his no. on her mobile and before she hang, heard the voice which always gave her  pleasure. Abhi asked "Nikki, are you alright" . He was worried as she had never  talked and called him in the last six months . Even for emergencies she told the nurse to call him.

"I want to meet u right now" Nikki said, subduing  her fast beat n her feelings which were flowing like crest n trough. She could feel that the intensity of her love for Abhi had not decreased  with distance instead it made her to go weaker , craving for his love. She  just hated these feelings as they  never understand the bitter side of the situation that he was married n can't be hers in this lifetime. Abhi told her "U come to Sanjeevani.I m here" to which Nikki reluctantly answered "No, I can't talk to u there.  Please come to mall road, I m waiting here. Please don't tell anyone that u r going to meet me". Abhi understood that there was something very serious happening n he assured Nikki that he was coming.

Abhi reached at the place but found no vehicle or person there. He called Nikki on her mobile "where r u Nikki??I can't find u". To which Nikki replied "Leave ur car there n take a left turn from signal, there is a small garden after 5 min walk. Ur car can't come here as its having a small path". She disconnected the phone. Abhi follows the path which Nikki told him and found one shadow standing there.

He spoke softly "Nikki". Nikki turned st the sound of his voice n looked at him in silence. Abhi again asked "Nikki... What happened?" Nikki tried to stop her tears from flowing down n asked him "Now u r happy. U got  what u want." Abhi was confused "I m not getting what r u trying to say". Abhi innocence mades her more furious n she screamed "Now don't act as if u don't know anything. I know this is all ur plan to insult me in front of my friends". Abhi was shocked and asked her in calm voice "Will u please explain to me in clear words what happened?" Nikki asked in her fury "U have sent ur wife there to insult me". This line was enough for Abhi to understand what had happened as he knew Nikki hadn't told her friends about his marriage.

"What was Jiah  doing there?" Abhi said in thinking the reason to which Nikki asked him "That's the same thing I want to know, what was she doing there?" Abhi looked up to sympathize with her situation and came forward to console her but she pushed his hands away. She was now able to stop her tears from flowing ,she asked   "Why don't i deserve a single day of happiness in my life?...'Why??" Last one had totally broken  her in body, mind and spirit. Abhi came forward but with Abhi's each step , Nikki steped backward. Abhi again raised his hands to stop her from crying but she once again pushed him away. She asked "Why all the people I loved r leave me, first u and now my friends?.....Why??" She starts sobbing loudly n this time he catches her in his arms and hold her tight against him. 

She tried to hit him hard on the chest to free herself but he hold her tightly. Her attempts at hitting kept loosing force n finally she kept her head on Abhi's chest. He started moving his hands up n down  her back to sooth her . She had poured her heart's feeling out in her tears after so long, and could  feel the burden which was she carrying for six months had lightend by just one hug. She was never able to share her pain with anyone not even her friends but why things were so easy in front of Abhi. The person who hurt her most was the only one with whom she could share her pain without any fear. This was something which she couldn't understand up till now.

Both stood quietly for a long time hugging each other possessively. The feelings which were stored deep inside their hearts, started showing in their actions. Abhi held her tight in his arms n Nikki hide her head in between his shoulder n chest. Nikki nose touching his bare neck which arose feelings in Abhi to feel her more. Abhi dug his head in her hair to get to feels her ,he had missed her badly for  the past six months. Now, both were completely lost in each other and both lifted their heads in attempt to move closer to the other. They both forgot their pain n wanted to be like this forever. Abhi's nose touched Nikki n both wanted each other so desperately that they could die for it also. Abhi couldn't control his feeling for Nikki n put his lips on her. Even she couldn't stop her feelings n responded to him with hunger. It took a few second for Nikki to realizes what was happening n she drew herself back. Abhi opened his eyes n saw Nikki with tears glistening in her eyes, standing far from him. He felt as if someone had taken his life from him. His eyes begged her for love which she couldn't return and she turned her face to compose herself. He lowers his eyes n run his fingers in his hair in reaction of rejection from his own love.

Abhi had always lived alone, with no friends or relatives in his life but had  never felt lonely. He always loved to live alone as he enjoyed his independence n wanted to take all his life decision without any one interrupting  and advicing him. He was a very ambitious person n nothing was more important in his life other than work, he wanted to excel in everything in which he put his foot. But everything had changed after Nikki came to his life, his whole perception towards life had changed . The person whose life had no room for emotions n feeling had slowly started changing since he met Nikki. Nikki was  totally opposite in nature to him ,she gave preference to love more than her own career which was difficult for Abhi to understand. She was one girl who gave up every precious thing of her life without expecting anything in return. For him it was stupidity, she was ready to give her career to the one (Armaan) whom she loved or not, she didn't even know. Every time he tried to understand her, he was spell bound with her courage to give up her desire with a smile. Abhi himself doesn't realize that Nikki had slowly left a great impact on him which attracting him towards her.

From the last six month, Abhi felt loneliness which made him more reserved than before. His loneliness made him miserable from inside which he couldn't share with anyone as he had no friends n relatives. First time in life he hated the fact that he was alone, which he used to enjoy earlier. The distance from Nikki made him feel unwanted n undesirable for the world.

It takes few minutes for Abhi-Nikki to control their feelings n talk about the matter for which they were here. "Are u ok now" Abhi asked in concern. Nikki replied with lowered eyes n hardly audible voice "humm". They both blurt out "Sorry" simultaneously which made their eyes meet again. To avoid the awkwardness Abhi asked  "What they asked u Nikki?" this brought the whole incident  back to her mind. She realized why she was here. She told him what had happened in the party. He told her that it  all happened because of him but he has no idea about Jiah's presence in the party. He himself got the invitation of the party but dropped the idea as he knew it would create problem for her. How Jiah came to the party as she had not even the invitation for the party. The invitation was only for Sanjeevani staff, he didn't know how she got it . Abhi thought hard than said "May be she found my invitation card to enter the party." Abhi feels guilty "I m sorry Nikki, if I knew that I would have definitely stop jiah to go for the party". Nikki replied "Its ok, I know its not your fault. I have to be a little more cautious". Abhi was amazed to hear this , how was it that she always understood him so easily when other not even sympathized with him.

"Now what next??" he asked her what she was goin to do now. She said "All r very angry with me. I don't know what m I going to do. Please Abhi will you go from Sanjeevani for sometime. In the meanwhile I will settle the matter here." Abhi stared at her unbelievingly,after all that happened btw them she still love and care for him. Abhi couldn't stop himself for asking "Why do u still care for me? U want to save me from ur friends' foul mood why? At this time u have to think about urself  but u r thinking about me." Abhi came forward n cupped her face with his hands n begged "Please Nikki think about urself not me. Don't worry about me. Just put the blame on me, I'll handle it. I m not going to leave u in this situation to suffer alone". Nikki gets teary hearing this, he was always there for her even when she didn't expect him.

Abhi n Nikki spent whole night in the garden while sitting in silence. Nikki was not ready to go home n Abhi knew that very well. Both were quite but still giving each other strength to fight. They were not conversing but still were there for each other.

It was difficult for both of them to make ppl understand why  they loved each other ,as it was a sin in the eyes of other. All looked at their love as a crime but only the two of them knew how much they feel for each other but can't express it as its against the norm of culture.