Gulaal

Vasaal vm (Tere Naina)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hii friends...Smile i m here with another vm on vasant gulaal since their lovestory is just budding so with limited scenes n the only romantic song in my comp right now that would suit a lil on vasaal(hope so) i've made this vm i feel  may not b perfect but i hope u'll like it pls watch n comment Embarrassed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbr4NQ5jVVo lol by the way i know song is tere naina but nt much scenes of naina but cant help it i wanted to make a vm on vasaalLOL anyhow their scenes r soo cute that it would suit any romantic songEmbarrassed

Edited by mugdharajatfan - 05 December 2010 at 3:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010...Binny...-Afeelicious-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vasaal vm (Tere Naina)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
15 views????no comments!!!Stern Smile actually 12 the remaining iss me myself D'ohLOL

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome vm
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

Hii friends...Smile i m here with another vm on vasant gulaal since their lovestory is just budding so with limited scenes n the only romantic song in my comp right now that would suit a lil on vasaal(hope so) i've made this vm i feel  may not b perfect but i hope u'll like it pls watch n comment Embarrassed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbr4NQ5jVVo lol by the way i know song is tere naina but nt much scenes of naina but cant help it i wanted to make a vm on vasaalLOL anyhow their scenes r soo cute that it would suit any romantic songEmbarrassed

Hey simis, its great ....Smile

Edited by maaneet2010 - 06 December 2010 at 5:06am

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

thanksssBig smile

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM !!

Simi.Sweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.