Joined: 01 October 2010
Top ten reasons the CVs hate Manav's character:
10. He gets manipulated and influenced by Savita very easily, even though he's a grown man with a beard. Though there are rare occasions where he finds a voice in arguing with her. But when she tells him to shut up, he does. He doesn't have the courage to tell her to zip it, that no, my new bride and I are staying, you can't throw us out. And he can't tell her to stop hammering Archana with her made up lies, like mera beta kha gai jadugarni, phir doosra beta bhaga legai woh choorail…its all baloney and Manav knows it, yet he never interjects when the lies come spewing out. If he stops them when she first utters them, she won't do it again, if he words his objection strongly/loudly enough, like a man. For crying out loud, he name is MANav!
9. His khudari got in the way of putting a roof over Archana and himself when he refused to take help from Ajit and Vandu, she would have been safer in their home with better care when she had a temperature. But his khudari didn't get in the way of taking help from his jail buddies. What were the CVs thinking? This leaves holes in the plot.
8. He's keeping secrets from Archana, the root of all upcoming problems between them. He hasn't told her that he's working for a smuggler. Instead of driving for the smuggler, can't he ask to change his job title and work as a mechanic for him? That way he won't have cops chasing him on the roads and having accidents! They haven't even shown us Manav TRYING to find work as a mechanic. The smuggler guy is the ONLY guy in ALL of town he can find work from?
7. He's been keeping company and trusting the likes of the 2 guys from jail. I can't believe that he couldn't take help in getting married from either Ajit or Satish or Tarun his friend. Jailbirds were his marriage witnesses? Ajit, Vandu, Satish and Tarun and his Dad, Damodar could have been better and totally willing witnesses. They would have showed up there in 5 seconds.
6. That he can't find a job despite spending time in jail from which he was exonerated due to Archana's help. I can't believe the CVs can't get him a good job as a mechanic considering he was head of the mechanics in Dharmesh/Satish's factory.
5. He still has no legal paperwork proving his marriage to Archana other than a marriage ceremony in a mandir courtesy the criminals who arranged the wedding. He couldn't ask Ajit's or Tarun's help in this? There are photos of the pheras, but we need real paperwork which he can throw in the face of anyone who dares to say that they are not pati and patni, like Dharmesh or Vinod. Or Jaywant.
4. He never should have left home, that house, a hell that it is, is still Archana's legal Sasural and she has a right to live there. He should have fought for his and Archana's right to stay at home instead of leaving with only one bag and no place to go. If Savita was daring them that she will leave if Archu stayed, he should have dared her and should have stayed silent, and let her go through the scary act of packing a bag, getting on the blower and calling people up to put her up, making the walk to the door and no one says "Rukh jao, Ayi!!! Tuney mujey janam diya hai…" and all that crap. He should have let her reach the very threshold and she would have turned around and said Accha bhai Manav, thik hai, mein samjhota karne ko taiyaar hoo, itni raat ko mein kahan jaoungi….just the type of shrill, manipulative, scheming lady she is. The couple would never have had to leave.
3. He and Archana didn't help Shravni get her kid back which is rightfully hers. (BTW, they could have caught Shravni at the airport, or contacted Girishji and brought the boy to one of them. This is pitiably poor writing, Savita walks in without a baby, walks out with one, with no thanks to Shravni and no goodbye either. No talk of when she would see her child again? No talk of what meds the kid is allergic to, no talk of a return visit? Savita is an abomination, but Shravni….what happened to your brain? This lady is walking out with your first born!!!! And you don't even visit it once before leaving for the US? I thought Sachu was her dear Sachin's pyar ki nishani. Now he's in the hands of someone with a hellacious temper, with little Sachu falling sick as soon as Savita takes charge of him.)
2. After years of working as a mechanic, Manav should have a bank account and should have had some crisis cash or money in it.
1. Surely he should have enough money to take Archana to a dharamshala or a guest house of some kind instead of keeping her on the streets where she fell sick.
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 04 May 2006
Author: sheetald Replies: 10 Views: 1791
|sheetald||10||1791||09 July 2010 at 2:29pm by Anjalii...xXx|
First Girl Get Registered For Manavs NGO(Page 3)
Author: -ALI- Replies: 24 Views: 2635
|-ALI-||24||2635||18 June 2010 at 10:38am by armanpr|
Tarun Manavs Best Friend not there in SAKHARPUDA
Author: armanpr Replies: 10 Views: 1435
|armanpr||10||1435||12 February 2010 at 2:40am by gaurimisha|
MANAVS AAI IS SO ANNOYING
Author: Khaira09 Replies: 0 Views: 776
|Khaira09||0||776||25 January 2010 at 9:23pm by Khaira09|
Well, Archu not going to manavs house yet!!!!
Author: -ALI- Replies: 16 Views: 1862
|-ALI-||16||1862||08 January 2010 at 4:27am by Tanyaz|
Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa over the years has become the official Visa for TV ...
TellyBuzz in conversation with actor Hiten Tejwani who opens up about ...
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index