Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well congtraz to both of them. I haven't seen Ravaan so I don't  know if they deserve it or not. But even if they didn't bollywood awards have lost credibility.   There are many actress and actors who won awards esp National Awards that were totally undeserving. So why Aish and Abhi can't win?
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤪"Mai kahan hoon?? " 

🤣 
this is like that time when they won the "best acting award" even though there was also the best actor and best actress award given out😆

I get that AB Sr. is a sponsor but really? I've never seen the movie but from what I heard, Vikram did a way better job (as per the audience) than Abhi in their shared role, so wouldn't it have been logical for Vikram to win instead? Oh but then that would actually make sense...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Yeah guess we are the only ones😃But  I guess everyone has their opinion, In India the critics dislike it  but overseas it got appreciated. And the tamil version Raavanan was super hit in India. Aishwarya did deserve it, most of the critics liked her!  Wish Vikram got an award too. 

I agree!! Did you know after Mani Ratnam got an amazing response at the Venice Film Festival for Ravaan some Indian critics totally changed their opinion about the film? I loved it...Mani Ratnam did an excellent job...he received a standing O for it!!!  I personally feel the film would have done so much better if vikram was the lead in both films...i hope he gets an award too!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Well congtraz to both of them. I haven't seen Ravaan so I don't  know if they deserve it or not. But even if they didn't bollywood awards have lost credibility.   There are many actress and actors who won awards esp National Awards that were totally undeserving. So why Aish and Abhi can't win?

I agree, but I still think Ash getting an award is well deserved!! But then again I might be a little bit bias!!!😆
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Yeah okayy? :O U gtta be kidding me .. i think this is a joke bcuz honestly RAavan sucked, it gave me a damn headache and im so glad i didnt waste more than a dollar on it.  This is one more reason why im so anti - Bachans, they get away with pity awards just bcuz of their surname .
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aleeza-

Yeah okayy? :O U gtta be kidding me .. i think this is a joke bcuz honestly RAavan sucked, it gave me a damn headache 

🤣🤣 yeah, it was horrible. Abhishek really really needs to learn acting  ðŸ¥±
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I agree!! Did you know after Mani Ratnam got an amazing response at the Venice Film Festival for Ravaan some Indian critics totally changed their opinion about the film? I loved it...Mani Ratnam did an excellent job...he received a standing O for it!!!  I personally feel the film would have done so much better if vikram was the lead in both films...i hope he gets an award too!!!

The film wasn't that bad. I actually liked it....I liked that they tried to show that there is no such thing as evil and angel....humans are just grey. But Abhishek was miscast and Aishwarya was just about ok. That's what spoiled the movie....