Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
okie guyss..im coming here after 3 days ....and I if i have missed something please tell me

i have read d update and the doc has told tapu is fine..just stress....so basically she is not pregnant!!!!

and as far as sources r saying...she will be really pregnant later...but how???

what does that mean???she sleeps with someone els.e..coz then it cant be veer's for sure....nor veer wud ever sleeep with her if she gets back 2 bundela house!!

im so confused...what is this happeening????ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23queen_of_heartsshivani003shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I missing something???" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

okie guyss..im coming here after 3 days ....and I if i have missed something please tell me

i have read d update and the doc has told tapu is fine..just stress....so basically she is not pregnant!!!!

what does that mean???she sleeps with someone els.e..coz then it cant be veer's for sure....nor veer wud ever sleeep with her if she gets back 2 bundela house!!

only two option either CVs don pay this dr; properly so she cant diagnosis properly or Tapu is special creature who cant be diagnosisedLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani003queen_of_heartsshivani9rashi85

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

I think if ur thinking right, Tapasya is a character with no values, highly impressed by Naanis idea she may infact get motivated to make her pregnancy act a reality n gain entry into Bundela bar...given her nature, one does not need 2 eaborate wht she is gg 2 do..................to ruin Ichchas happiness..DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

only two option either CVs don pay this dr; properly so she cant diagnosis properly or Tapu is special creature who cant be diagnosisedLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsankit111

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Now it's Fake pregnancy -Confirmed!!!!In future there's no way She can get pregnant..........It's almost 4 months since she's outta that house and and that night happened much b4 she was ousted from there.........So again she can't get preggy.............But Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz There's one way stillTongue..........................You know just for the sake of saying I'm really pregnant What if she opts to become a Surrogate MotherTongue

FunLyfeshivani9

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL u r tooo goood!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

no but seriously..this point is 2 think realliBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
If the Cvs are thinking of making vansh reborn again as the child of Veer, then I dont think Taps is pregnant or will be in future atleast with Veer's child.
I think there will be real pregnancy(Ichcha) with fake pregnancy drama. I think Taps will try to abort Ichcha's child if she becomes pregnant.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

If the Cvs are thinking of making vansh reborn again as the child of Veer, then I dont think Taps is pregnant or will be in future atleast with Veer's child.
I think there will be real pregnancy(Ichcha) with fake pregnancy drama. I think Taps will try to abort Ichcha's child if she becomes pregnant.

its for sure ichcha is pregnant!!!

and since they went to a doc and she said din mention bt her pregnancy then noooo way taps cn be pregnant later...she can if she sleeps with some1 else ONLY!!!!!

queen_of_heartsshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top