Page 2 Page 4

sOobsessedx3

Groupbie

sOobsessedx3

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
ok tasha's and abhijeet's acting was the best in this episode
but im really mad at the fact that she died Cry
i cried  when i saw everyone else cry especially abhijeet and dayya
tasha shudnt have died injured but not dead!!! who agrees?

this episode was good but i hate the ending

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i hate the fact tasha died" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Well , the situation was made by creatives. It will be good to leave decision on them how they should make it.
For Tasha, She got a proper ending. A Transfer or Injury can't justify her exit from CID so well. So her death is much more believable and true to the fact.

abbyluvscid

abbyluvscid

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
tasha shouldn't have died!! they could at least have transferred her!!! transfer was better than killing her!!! n I'm gonna miss the tasha-vivek small romantic moments (at least they are not like the ongoing abhi-tarika moments!!)

Edited by abbyluvscid - 05 December 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseaparakshitijmallikaBalu

shera221b

shera221b

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I am really not liking it Cry she is infact the best after Asha. Its been years since C.I.D. dint have a proper lady officer who behaves like one. Once Asha left others came but they just looked like models Confused not C.I.D officers. By the way as far as i can recollect wasn't Aditi (Smitha Bansal) also killed in an encounter? Died in an explosion?

Can't Tasha come back in the next episode just like Daya did? Wink It would be so nice if she does.Smile Or is Inspector Anila the next in line to join C.I.D.???

Lets see.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosetastahninmallikaBalu

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Inspector Anila will be there

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I was ill & on bedrest since the last few days,couldnt see TV even for 10 minutes.Was glad to be comparatively better & came to IF with a smile on my face.And after reading the TB article,I'm feeling even more sick now!I'm shocked,to say the least & although I havent seen the epi on Youtube yet ,but still I'm reduced to tears at the thought of Tasha's death.CryWish she had been transferred,atleast that would leave room for her return.Although she does say in the article that she may return someday,but I doubt she would return as Tasha.Even if she does return as a new character,the void that has been created due to Tasha's death,can never be filled...
Miss u TashaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseabbyluvscid

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Agree with u all, I also think why  these CVs showed her dying? Instead they could have shown her injured or transfered. But I will always miss her in CID.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I just watched Tasha aka Vaishnavi in Laddo promo. She was playing with water in a river. She will be seen in that show so soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top