CID

i hate the fact tasha died

sOobsessedx3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok tasha's and abhijeet's acting was the best in this episode
but im really mad at the fact that she died πŸ˜­
i cried  when i saw everyone else cry especially abhijeet and dayya
tasha shudnt have died injured but not dead!!! who agrees?

this episode was good but i hate the ending

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well , the situation was made by creatives. It will be good to leave decision on them how they should make it.
For Tasha, She got a proper ending. A Transfer or Injury can't justify her exit from CID so well. So her death is much more believable and true to the fact.

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tasha shouldn't have died!! they could at least have transferred her!!! transfer was better than killing her!!! n I'm gonna miss the tasha-vivek small romantic moments (at least they are not like the ongoing abhi-tarika moments!!)
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
shera221b thumbnail
I am really not liking it πŸ˜­ she is infact the best after Asha. Its been years since C.I.D. dint have a proper lady officer who behaves like one. Once Asha left others came but they just looked like models πŸ˜• not C.I.D officers. By the way as far as i can recollect wasn't Aditi (Smitha Bansal) also killed in an encounter? Died in an explosion?

Can't Tasha come back in the next episode just like Daya did? πŸ˜‰ It would be so nice if she does.😊 Or is Inspector Anila the next in line to join C.I.D.???

Lets see.........
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Inspector Anila will be there
aparakshitij thumbnail
I was ill & on bedrest since the last few days,couldnt see TV even for 10 minutes.Was glad to be comparatively better & came to IF with a smile on my face.And after reading the TB article,I'm feeling even more sick now!I'm shocked,to say the least & although I havent seen the epi on Youtube yet ,but still I'm reduced to tears at the thought of Tasha's death.😭Wish she had been transferred,atleast that would leave room for her return.Although she does say in the article that she may return someday,but I doubt she would return as Tasha.Even if she does return as a new character,the void that has been created due to Tasha's death,can never be filled...
Miss u Tasha😭
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u all, I also think why  these CVs showed her dying? Instead they could have shown her injured or transfered. But I will always miss her in CID.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
I just watched Tasha aka Vaishnavi in Laddo promo. She was playing with water in a river. She will be seen in that show so soon.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Watch Color for Laddo show. You will get Vaishnavi there.
tasharose thumbnail
I just really dearly miss this incredible cop!I can't ever ever ever get over her "death" it's really emotionally brought me down and I can't seem to focus on anything else...My relatives even tried to cheer me up but deep in my heart I know that they understand my feelings too and the fact that I can't go on...I just hope that what someone in another post said that maybe Tasha was in danger and was getting pulled into criminal things so ACP Sir had planned all of  this so she could be save...Oh please I hope that after her serial is over then this is what'll happen.I'm going to still pray and pray and I believe that something will happen because that "new" lady fficer seems ok but she or andybody else can never replace Tasha.Ever... I hope that I have your guy's support on this... Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago