CID

Give Tribute to Tasha-Memories of Tasha. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i am really gonna miss tasha too..she was one of the few finest and best lady cops on cid..tasha's luv track wit vivek was cute, sad though tasha had to die before tt track cud get complete..really gonna miss vaishnavi...

btw, i wished vaishnavi di good luck for her new show on facebook also, so if anyone wants me to pass ur messages to her, i can post the link to this post on her wall, or send her a private message too..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Give Tribute to Tasha-Memories of Tasha. (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I will miss tasha a lot. she was the best female cop after Aditi. best wishes to her for her new project "Na Aana Is Desh Lado".

kimiwalia

Groupbie

kimiwalia

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Tasha! i miss you soo much already!
cried so much when you left us...
love you so much
cid will be incomplete without u.....
will miss you so much

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i will rly miss her she waz da best i hope 2 c her in CID plzzz came back soon and i want 2 say gudd luck u rock Smile

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Ah, Tasha, what can I say about her? Jitna bolon kum padega. TBH, I never liked her at the beginning; when she was introduced, I thought she was once again gonna be another Kaveri or Lavanya. But what followed afterwards, really struck me and I would like to apologize to Vaishnavi maam for underestimating her talents. She slowly matured while observing the veteran actors, and surely and steadily enough was given her due share of screen space(before some unforeseen characters entered the show that is). She could really connect to the audience very well during the emotional scenes and did not have a blank look on her face whilst investigating or taking orders from her superiors. Also, her dressing sense was modern, yet not OTT(but I guess that credit goes to FW).

Good luck, Vaishnavi Di in your future endeavors, and remember if Michael can become Fredericks, so can Tasha become someone else. Besides, I heard that show isn't gonna last long, but all the best anyways! Now I cannot say whether you've been the best officer after Asha or not, but yes, we shall always remember you in out hearts and minds. Just like your name had 'Asha' in it, we could see a little bit of Asha in you too.

Good luck once again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

abbyluvscid

abbyluvscid

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
tasha has made her way to my heart. when she was introduced first, i was under the impression that she is also nothing but another model with all those hairstyles. but as she progressed, i got to discover the real talent in her-acting. and that too, acting as an able cop is not at all an easy joke. but what tasha has given to cid in such a short span of time and got it herself, is difficult to be compared with any other woman officer. i have to agree that at first, i refused to accept any other woman officer as my favorite after asha and then muskaan. but tasha has portrayed the woman cop in cid who I'm gonna miss really very much.CryCryCry

hope tasha has a bright future working in other serials. cid won't be the same without her but i hope she lives on in our hearts.

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I never thought in the begining , Tasha would make such remarkable impact on me and I will look up to her as the "bast female cop everafter Asha, Aditti and Muskaan "  her introduction wasn't that impressive,  but things unexpectedly and pleasantly changed for the better ... Tasha slowly and steadily started climbing the ladders to reach my altime favourite list ..  and I was very happy to receive her to my "SUPER SIX"

from me.. after TRIO  its only Freddy-Vivek-Tasha.. whom together I fondly address as " SUPER SIX "..    for sure, now without Tasha, CID team is incomplete for me.. Cry

but at the same time..  I wish all the best for Vaishnavi Dhanraj for her future projects Smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 06 December 2010 at 9:09am

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO TASHA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top